Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

The Gang Gets Trapped is the standard by which all bottle episodes should be measured. I must have watched this episode 20 times and it never stops being funny.

I am a Swedish plumber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

ada shatan posted:

I am a Swedish plumber.

That's good, that's a good accent

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It's literally the perfect episode.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

drunken officeparty posted:

It belongs in a museum!

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.

QuarkJets posted:

holy fuuuuck

I was rewatching The Nightman Cometh and noticed that the hitler dog painting is part of the set. Like, not the painting itself; they repainted the painting into the set for Charlie's musical. That's like 4 seasons before the hitler dog painting is ever even revealed

I guess he really did love that painting

Actually the painting shows up in s2e8: the gang runs for office, which always amused me.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Gonna miss the Netflix style subtitles which flow so much better with the show over Hulu’s subtitles.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
It was weird that they were Asian.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

DEE your BREATH is DOGshit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

drunken officeparty posted:

It's not the world series defense.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
something about the way he freaks out just owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHaWbxogNo

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
My favorite part of that scene is the tiny little smile Charlie Day cracks at the very end. There's no way they didn't immediately break after that.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
For better or for worse, I think IASIP is definitely peak comedy. There are funnier things, maybe even funnier shows (though any show I like more lasted less than half as long discounting Futurama) but in terms of the amount of giggles and belly laughs these 5 crazy horrible people have kept me trucking since college.

Shine on you crazy diamonds

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My favorite part of that scene is the tiny little smile Charlie Day cracks at the very end. There's no way they didn't immediately break after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0F_Jah_R4&t=383s

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

moist turtleneck posted:

something about the way he freaks out just owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHaWbxogNo

Also Mac's speech about Carpetbaggers coming up from the south to steal their artifacts, that's good poo poo.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Fat Mac best Mac.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

WrightOfWay posted:

Fat Mac best Mac.

"If you wanted chips, you could've gotten a bag at the hamburger store."

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
IT’S MUSCLE MASS

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

spaced ninja posted:

IT’S MUSCLE MASS

You've got candy hanging out of your pocket!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I did a really good fat mac a couple halloweens ago and neither mac nor dennis would pay me tribute on twitter

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

I did a really good fat mac a couple halloweens ago and neither mac nor dennis would pay me tribute on twitter

tbf, you weren't wearing a costume.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Fat Mac also had beefy strongfat arms so

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Bag full of Chimichangas otherwise what’s the point

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Bag full of Chimichangas otherwise what’s the point

#lifehacks

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Maybe old news to anyone else but Hulu spots are telling me a new season for 2018 is confirmed

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Bust Rodd posted:

Maybe old news to anyone else but Hulu spots are telling me a new season for 2018 is confirmed

The news tell me that Hulu diddled kids so all that is cancelled

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Powaqoatse posted:

The news tell me that Hulu diddled kids so all that is cancelled

There is no quicker way for people to think you are diddling kids than to post news about it.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
These have shown up around Philly and I love it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I'm gonna miss the gently caress out of this show once it's off Netflix
I mean I know it's moving to hulu but man gently caress paying for more streaming services, might as well just pay for cable at this point.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

We're Hulu people now

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Hulu has Dinosaurs now, so that's one more thing in the positive pile.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I’m caught up on Stranger Things so really at this point I have no reason to keep Netflix. Plus Hulu has the latest season so I can now relive PTSDee on demand

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Between this and the Cleveland Show, that’s about 90% of my Netflix viewing right there. I swap my Netflix password for my roommates Hulu though so it doesn’t matter she watches all her TV on YouTube anyway

(The Cleveland Show is very calming and I find Cleveland’s voice to be pitch perfect white noise, probably watched the whole series 10 times through just falling asleep to it)

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Between this and the Cleveland Show, that’s about 90% of my Netflix viewing right there. I swap my Netflix password for my roommates Hulu though so it doesn’t matter she watches all her TV on YouTube anyway

(The Cleveland Show is very calming and I find Cleveland’s voice to be pitch perfect white noise, probably watched the whole series 10 times through just falling asleep to it)

Gross

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cleveland show's better than all but the best episodes of Family Guy at this point. I mean, it's still pretty bad but at least it's got plot driven jokes

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Say what you will about the gang but they’re pretty friendly with outside people with Mac cracking open a beer for the pool guy, no hesitation in Mac and Charlie: White Trash

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How the gently caress does The Mick keep topping itself.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

How the gently caress does The Mick keep topping itself.

I wonder what it was like on set when Kaitlin Olsen was making out with an elderly woman.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Calaveron posted:

Say what you will about the gang but they’re pretty friendly with outside people with Mac cracking open a beer for the pool guy, no hesitation in Mac and Charlie: White Trash

I think it's the moment that anybody give any resistance to the gang that they get their wrath skills going (even if they deserve to be resisted).

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is this the only episode where the entire gang ends up having a good time at the end with no one getting hurt in the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Calaveron posted:

They offered the therapist who didn't do anything some free canned wine for her services too!