Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
oh we're getting her FREE at 5*??

cool that we don't even have to expend feathers on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I thought the snowflake was gonna be the winter banner but this is cool too

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
so a new account will get fjorm, a CYL hero, and whoever they reroll for? That's kinda crazy

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Finally I can replace Virion with Ice Lady for Team Askr!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Did anyone take a screenshot of the 8% banner? I want to doublecheck whose on it before I decide whether to try to get infantry pulse tonight

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

cheetah7071 posted:

so a new account will get fjorm, a CYL hero, and whoever they reroll for? That's kinda crazy

New players if they wait long enough get a CYL hero, Fjorm, and an 8% banner

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Bunny Camilla was on that banner right? Dare I dream on having one that isn't -Atk?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

can i have both bowdelia and bowlyn

LightningSquid
Dec 27, 2013
I'm so loving glad I didn't send that random pity breaker Seliph home. Also I hope the Deathly Dagger upgrade is super good so I can rub my Jaffar in everyone who said he was only good for LaD fodder's faces.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I can give fae Lightning breath++ so it's a great update

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

time to scrupulously not spend any orbs until the 27th!!!!!!!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

cheetah7071 posted:

Did anyone take a screenshot of the 8% banner? I want to doublecheck whose on it before I decide whether to try to get infantry pulse tonight

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

LightningSquid posted:

I'm so loving glad I didn't send that random pity breaker Seliph home. Also I hope the Deathly Dagger upgrade is super good so I can rub my Jaffar in everyone who said he was only good for LaD fodder's faces.
Counterpoint: TA -Raven tomes will still probably be able to teabag Jaffar into the ground, even with the upgraded weapons.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

So, when did Fire Emblem cross over with Final Fantasy?

Sorry Berkut. With Navarre getting slaying sword, you are now the worst GHB unit.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
is dire thunder PRF

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Andrast posted:

I can give fae Lightning breath++ so it's a great update

same but tiki

MotU posted:

is dire thunder PRF

yeah

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
That'd a whole lot of stuff right there. Wow.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
New Banner tonight, CYL is the 27th, but when does the version update hit aka ONE HUNDRED BARRACKS SPACE

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010
I like that it's not just 8% for a 5*, but also 0% for a non-focus.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Centzon Totochtin posted:

New Banner tonight, CYL is the 27th, but when does the version update hit aka ONE HUNDRED BARRACKS SPACE

If I had to guess, also the 27th.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Generic Octopus posted:

I like that it's not just 8% for a 5*, but also 0% for a non-focus.

yeah that's a real good policy for so many focus heroes

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Legendary banner stacked for everything but blue.

Also colourless hell nonexistent and if you lack bowlyn/bowdelia is amazing

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Some bad news, I saw that refining weapons cost a lot of SP. Upgrading Effie's Silver+ cost 350 SP.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm looking at my Seliph+3, and I'm thinking he'll still be bad even with Divine Tyfing

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Tae posted:

Some bad news, I saw that refining weapons cost a lot of SP. Upgrading Effie's Silver+ cost 350 SP.

when will we get an analogue to the warriors maps again :cry:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Time to get some extra distant counters

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I'm looking at my Seliph+3, and I'm thinking he'll still be bad even with Divine Tyfing

at least he'll like have a niche. He also has absurdly high hp for panic ploy which is pretty cool in a horse meta

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
it's weird that blue got the shaft on the CYL banner. Xander is bad and Caeda is OK but isn't really remarkable

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Something else I didn't catch the first time. Hammers can be upgraded into Slaying Hammers??? What the gently caress, killer anti-armor weapons?

And the anti-cav Tomes also get killer versions.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Sorry Mia, but I need to save orbs. :( Another time, my friend. Will make the tempest trials a grind, but oh well. Need to save orbs.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
gently caress yeah I can upgrade Julia's Naga into Divine Naga.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I hope that the weapon upgrades work like Supports in Arena, i.e. isn't another thing to keep track of for enemy units...

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I wonder if an upgraded Gronnblade+ or Dark Excalibur will be better for Soren? Hmm...

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

I kinda wonder when the folks at reddit will make fanart of the new banner guys as Farfetch’ds :allears:

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
WHAT DOES SOL KATTI PRF UPGRADE DO

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

hopeandjoy posted:

I wonder if an upgraded Gronnblade+ or Dark Excalibur will be better for Soren? Hmm...

Were blade tomes on the upgrade list?

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Yess, with Hawkeye getting a slaying axe upgrade, Titania will be complete. :kheldragar:

Oh, and the upgrade to clerics and specials seems legit, though I'm not sure I'll be dropping feathers on Azama any time soon.

With this update, it looks like you can increase stats by +9 or more by combining weapons, A skills and seals. So you can deal with a lovely iv with enough investment, or even capitalize on a lovely +res one.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

So was the implication that in addition to the story Fjorm, she's still going to be on the banner too, and therefore mergeable? It was a little unclear.

Also, since literally everyone is getting hella upgrades, I humbly submit a new thread title suggestion: Fire Emblem Heroes: This isn't even my final Fjorm

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

The man called M posted:

I kinda wonder when the folks at reddit will make fanart of the new banner guys as Farfetch’ds :allears:

Post the existing ones I need to see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Cattail Prophet posted:

So was the implication that in addition to the story Fjorm, she's still going to be on the banner too, and therefore mergeable? It was a little unclear.

Also, since literally everyone is getting hella upgrades, I humbly submit a new thread title suggestion: Fire Emblem Heroes: This isn't even my final Fjorm

I like this one I'll ask a mod if I don't hear something better soon