Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They should definitely sign Rivers if they want to put up a lot of great stats and lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Lol

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

"Gonna kick your rear end in Mexico, muchambo"

Raiders lose 45-35

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 13, 2017

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Mike McCoy, Ken Whisenhunt, Bill Musgrave, all these lovely rear end OCs need to go.

I had to look up the OC for the Chiefs, someone else will have to tell me their opinion on Matt Nagy so far. I really have no idea. If they can bounce back to their early season form , then we'll have exactly one competent OC in the entire division.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Chiefs OC is Andy Reid essentially

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

aperion posted:

Mike McCoy, Ken Whisenhunt, Bill Musgrave, all these lovely rear end OCs need to go.

I had to look up the OC for the Chiefs, someone else will have to tell me their opinion on Matt Nagy so far. I really have no idea. If they can bounce back to their early season form , then we'll have exactly one competent OC in the entire division.

Musgrave is fine

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
You don't need a declining great or even a real good QB to compete, the Chiefs and Raiders have proved that the last few years (outside the playoffs). He just can't be bottom of the barrel trash like the Broncos have filling all 3 roster spots.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

The Raiders broke ground today on the LV stadium, 2 months ahead of schedule.

Comedy:

https://twitter.com/RAIDERS/status/930246476839522304

Animated rendition of the stadium:

https://twitter.com/RAIDERS/status/930216681187639296

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

aperion posted:

Musgrave coaches the QB for Denver now, I believe.

I've said it in the coaching thread but i'd totally be fine with Whisenhunt getting fired after this season. Just doesn't have much of a feel for what works for the team and what doesn't. The Chargers have issues at WR but he barely uses Hunter Henry - who's the best TE on the roster at this point (I love Gates and I always will, but he's done) - and there's been a ton of communication issues between him and Rivers this year. Lynn and him are trying to forcefeed the run on first down, but the team doesn't have the talent to play Marty/Boss Ross Ball so it isn't really working out. Call a loving play action pass on first down once in a while, jesus.

Anyway i'd totally be fine with him being gone.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

warcrimes posted:

Comedy:

Teams being ripped from their cities aside, that stadium looks so loving awesome and I need to stay alive just long enough to fly out to Vegas and attend a game then I can blow my life savings and die in a week long gambling, cocaine and hooker binge.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
this is a little disconcerting but fantastically done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxUD9KyRa4

totally smashing the giants though. andy reid after a bye is aces

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

warcrimes posted:

Comedy:

I didn't see a single parking lot stabbing in that rendering.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If you can see them, they aren't stabbing you right

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They really did a great job of putting the stadium in the second biggest concentration of parking lot syringes in town.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The 90's era CGI fireworks over the stadium really sealed the deal for me

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Durandal1707 posted:

Musgrave coaches the QB for Denver now, I believe.

Whoops. The quick wikipedia lookup I did on him still had him as the Raiders guy. Yeah, looking twice, it's Todd Downing. It looks like this is his first time as OC, so I'll keep my judgement of him separate from the others. But there looks to be a lot of growing pains going on with the Raiders offense, and I don't know if that's on him or the players. Hard to say.

Anyways, Whisenhunt needs to go, and if Vance Joseph doesn't want to be a one-and-done head coach, he needs a lot of things, and a scapegoat OC to be fired might be on that list.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
So Jordan Taylor will be returning punts on Sunday and Lynch got promoted to #2 on the depth chart

It's been a rough few weeks for Siemian

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

If Lynch doesn't play this year, I am going to be PISSED. The world has to see how bad he is or else the Broncos are hosed next year.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

aperion posted:

Whoops. The quick wikipedia lookup I did on him still had him as the Raiders guy. Yeah, looking twice, it's Todd Downing. It looks like this is his first time as OC, so I'll keep my judgement of him separate from the others. But there looks to be a lot of growing pains going on with the Raiders offense, and I don't know if that's on him or the players. Hard to say.

Raiders have gone to an outside zone blocking scheme which doesn't fit the personnel and is failing badly. Downing is having Dart-like growing pains. Maybe he needs some nuget.

Also, this:

https://twitter.com/mickakers/status/930994784306466816

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

look closer

:ese:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If Lynch doesn't play this year, I am going to be PISSED. The world has to see how bad he is or else the Broncos are hosed next year.

At this point its making sure he's 100% health wise before tossing him in the blender and see if he survives. I'm betting he'll get a few starts and probably same results as Simian and Osweiler. gently caress it if we don't win anything, last game use Jordan Taylor, our WR, as QB to at least keep us entertained for a game.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
You guys ever seen The Replacements? That's what we need. That level of shittiness.

Also I like the roof but otherwise your stadium looks like a techno hockey puck. I wonder if they'll use any solar panels. Lol like the Raiders would give a poo poo.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Solar panels + giant battery complex would own. The threat of a massive explosion with every Raiders game just feels right

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

Raiders have gone to an outside zone blocking scheme which doesn't fit the personnel and is failing badly. Downing is having Dart-like growing pains. Maybe he needs some nuget.

Also, this:

https://twitter.com/mickakers/status/930994784306466816

Immediately started humming the imperial death march, so it seems fitting for the Raiders.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It looks like a really big woofer so that's perfect for the Raiders.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Solar panels + giant battery complex would own. The threat of a massive explosion with every Raiders game just feels right

The clear roof is going to be able to tint to opaque when needed. Or a magnifying glass.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

warcrimes posted:

The clear roof is going to be able to tint to opaque when needed. Or a magnifying glass.

Vaporize your opponents with the touch of a button!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
It's a modern version of the monolith from 2001.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Yeah... A black building with a transparent roof in Las Vegas is going to be either a hellhole or an electricity vampire (most likely both). This is the city where a curved building became a death ray, after all.

So what I'm saying is that the Raiders will be right at home.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Tricky Ed posted:

Yeah... A black building with a transparent roof in Las Vegas is going to be either a hellhole or an electricity vampire (most likely both). This is the city where a curved building became a death ray, after all.

So what I'm saying is that the Raiders will be right at home.

uhhhhh

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd say that I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. But that would be a lie.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
We are still the best division in football

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm happy with today's results

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Alex Smith is trash and I can't wait till they send him to Cleveland to rot.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I almost feel bad for Mike McCoy being fired to save Vance Joseph today. But now Joseph has to save his own job from here on.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

everytime I see that building, I wonder if you could actually slide down the outside like in Rush Hour 2.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol. just...lol

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chiefs are trash, allahu akbar

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,