Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Papa Johns

https://twitter.com/PapaJohns/status/930588847825719296?s=17
https://twitter.com/PapaJohns/status/930588925835522049?s=17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

If anyone has links to alt-right/T_D idiots melting down over this, please post them.

TIA

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Jack Posobiec announcing his wedding will be catered by Pastamania now instead

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
As limp dicked as papa johns response was, it's nice to see a corporation actually directly talk about an issue instead of pussy footing around with with business speak and empty platitudes

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Werent we supposed to get a bigly announcement today from our biggest boy?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/930618124394795008?s=17

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

momerath posted:

As limp dicked as papa johns response was, it's nice to see a corporation actually directly talk about an issue instead of pussy footing around with with business speak and empty platitudes

Yes their use of a middle finger emoji was classy too. "Neo Nazis? Yeah gosh what a bunch of losers. Good customers though."

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

friendbot2000 posted:

Stay Tuned! We

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

friendbot2000 posted:

It was probably this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930815626460921856

President Bitch Baby Idiot just wants the UCLA players to be thankful :(

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Eli Wiggum posted:

It was probably this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930815626460921856

President Bitch Baby Idiot just wants the UCLA players to be thankful :(

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/446801980779167744

Every fuckin time

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

If anyone has links to alt-right/T_D idiots melting down over this, please post them.

TIA

https://twitter.com/CosmoT8/status/930746987460341760

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

TotalLossBrain posted:

TIA

It's just a bunch of guys in Nazi outfits saying they hate Nazis too.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Macrowave Oven posted:

Yes their use of a middle finger emoji was classy too. "Neo Nazis? Yeah gosh what a bunch of losers. Good customers though."

The fact that nazis aligned themselves with being against the NFL protests is one of the better self-owns

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Nazi-sympathizing chuds on Twitter with the god drat American flag as their avatar will never cease to amaze me

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

Nazi-sympathizing chuds on Twitter with the god drat American flag as their avatar will never cease to amaze me

Same deal with the confederate flag

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The (basketball) makes me laugh so much. Is it a racist thing, linking a black President to basketball? Is it a stupidity thing, thinking nobody else knows what March Madness is? Is there some other special televised March Madness that only occurs in Trump's brain?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

A Fancy Hat posted:

The (basketball) makes me laugh so much. Is it a racist thing, linking a black President to basketball? Is it a stupidity thing, thinking nobody else knows what March Madness is? Is there some other special televised March Madness that only occurs in Trump's brain?

Yeah it's the new worsening waves of dementia that hit him every spring

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I think the explanation for why Trump acts the way he does is he perpetually searching for daddy's approval and just wants so bad to have papa tell him he did a good job. Like...if he wasnt such a sack of poo poo, I would feel sorry for him.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Out of context, Trump's old tweets always read like @Dril wrote them.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trump, lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Alan Smithee posted:

Plz Puerto Rican's save us from th Cubans

they largely can't vote due to floridas voter id laws

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Enlistment is going to go up up UP

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

friendbot2000 posted:

Hannity said he gives Moore 24 hours to explain what he did

so I'm not even joking Donnie saw that poo poo and is now waiting another day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jose posted:

they largely can't vote due to floridas voter id laws

they invalidated their birth certs, and require purchase of new ones. poll tax kinda like. thats what i read.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Today I woke up laughing my rear end off at the thought that Alabama will have a democrat senator OR Alabama republicans will knowingly elect a pedophile.

Both of those scenarios are equally hilarious to me, I'm laughing really hard and will be laughing even harder in December to the point of blowing out my trachea, in all likelihood.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Macrowave Oven posted:

Don't get me wrong, it's inane and soft as hell but at the very least they're opening themselves to scrutiny, the worst part is that I'm saying "heh, maybe there are human beings beneath the layer of"...oh gently caress this. I don't even eat their garbage pizza

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...%3D1665%23pti13

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Can't wait for trump to try and pardon Moore before he's even charged with anything

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

TotalLossBrain posted:

TIA

It'll just be cries of "virtue signalling" and how they need to say things like this but they REALLY don't mean it.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

Why? The United States has a long and intimate relationship with white supremacy, and an authoritarianism has always been popular here. Just because we fought Nazis in the 40s doesn't mean there isn't a lot of shared ideology.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Great chemistry! We

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

Plz Puerto Rican's save us from th Cubans

Goddamn, this is such a quality loving post

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the fygm rear end in a top hat tried to blame his poor quarterly sales on nfl players protesting, it didn't work, and is now trying to backpedal. there's nothing humanizing about that.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

friendbot2000 posted:

I think the explanation for why Trump acts the way he does is he perpetually searching for daddy's approval and just wants so bad to have papa tell him he did a good job. Like...if he wasnt such a sack of poo poo, I would feel sorry for him.

I've mentioned something similar before. The fact that the Hollywood upper class and New York elites rejected him have soured those grapes tremendously. We were one handshake and lavish Manhattan cocktail party away from Trump being the exact opposite of what he is today

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930837616714571776

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Also, I did not kiss duterte in the back of the bus. That is fake news.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Watch Trade!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Eli Wiggum posted:

Watch Trade!

Does he mean the trade deals all the other countries signed without the U.S.?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Xi was nice to me and said Obama was a doo doo head. Much respect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Hold on, wasn't he the "we must stop trade with China to protect American economy" guy?