Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So at this point, Marvel characters will end up in Injustice 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

But only the X-Men.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm so curious as to if it's the 4 individual turtles or all 4 as one character like Noob-Smoke on crack.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Leo said "We fight as a team" and the description on the official video lists them as one entity, so I'm guessing it's a Noob Smoke situation.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
That's the impression I got too. Lots of moves that involve another turtle swooping in to assist who's active, treat it like a character with 4 different weapon stances.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I bet it's one character with fighting styles determined by a weapon type and premier skins that change the look and voice.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I can't wait for Fighter Pack 4 featuring Scott Pilgrim.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm not supposed to say anything, but I'm in fighter pack 4. And Stardust the Super Wizard.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

If Goku can't get in Smash, he can at least get in this!

E: WAIT. THE TICK.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 12, 2017

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Red Bee?

Vakal
May 11, 2008
NRS at this point should just make a free to play Comic Book Fighters game and charge for new characters. They would make a mint.

It would basically be a corporate owned version of Mugen.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ahaha, I saw that on istragram and assumed it was a joke. I’m really glad I bought the ultimate edition.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Their special trait is probably swapping weapons/turtles. And Don and Raph are probably gonna share a LOT of Kitana and Mileena's moves from MKX.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
At this point, I'm ready for anything. Put The Rock in there. Not Black Adam, either.

Gaz-L posted:

Their special trait is probably swapping weapons/turtles. And Don and Raph are probably gonna share a LOT of Jade and Mileena's moves from MKX.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

SonicRulez posted:

At this point, I'm ready for anything. Put The Rock in there. Not Black Adam, either.

Funny thing is, they probably could. NetherRealm put Johnny Cage in that WWE Immortals phone game.

But yeah, put the Rock in the game. In his ending, he raises Superman's hand up and acts confused and annoyed when he realizes that they're being booed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They haven't announced when but Marvel Heroes is shutting down.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah that makes sense.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Has there been much in the way of news about the SquareEnix Marvel game?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Good thing they raked in all that cash on PS4/Xbox 1 before they closed down

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Has there been much in the way of news about the SquareEnix Marvel game?

The last time I checked, it was in that nebulous stage where all we know is that it exists. We can probably expect to hear a lot more about it next year once the Infinity War marketing starts to spin up.

muscles like this! posted:

Let the mad scramble for private servers begin.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

It's kind of sad that the last character they released was Black Bolt. I knew something was up when there was zero stuff involving Ragnarok in the game. Pretty sure Homecoming was the last MCU movie they had a tie in with.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

twistedmentat posted:

It's kind of sad that the last character they released was Black Bolt. I knew something was up when there was zero stuff involving Ragnarok in the game. Pretty sure Homecoming was the last MCU movie they had a tie in with.

Apparently a lot of that stuff is completed, according to some, and just isn't going to be released. The shutdown is 12/31 though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

END ME SCOOB posted:

Apparently a lot of that stuff is completed, according to some, and just isn't going to be released. The shutdown is 12/31 though.

They said they're going to make everything free before the end in the official announcement. Though I like how people are screaming that they deserve to be refunded in their founders packs and things bought years ago.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

On consoles the game has only been out like 5 months.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

On consoles the game has only been out like 5 months.

It's fine for people on console the demand their money back, but it was people who started on PC screaming I saw. The last thing I paid for was Angela.

I mean online only or even games that requires a server to play are always in danger of this, which is the lovely thing about everything being integrated online. I know that happened with Darkspore, and of course any MMO

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 19, 2017

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Seems like just yesterday I applied to be in the open beta of that game and then lost interest 5 minutes after installing it.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Seems like just yesterday I applied to be in the open beta of that game and then lost interest 5 minutes after installing it.

It is a mediocre arpg at best and the amount of money that people here on SA alone have admitted to spending on it is bewildering.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bought the Ms Marvel founder pack, and played a bit when it started and didn't find it that good. Then after a while they updated it and it got a lot better. Once goons stopped playing on the old voice chat server, it wasn't vent, it was something else, I stopped. I have 871 hours into it.

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 comes out this week, I hope its as good as the first one.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

twistedmentat posted:

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 comes out this week, I hope its as good as the first one.

https://twitter.com/techknight/status/932673492071395328

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Well. poo poo.

Sold.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm glad they're going back to the old style, Avengers was a step down from the first Lego Marvel game in a lot of ways.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The game looked like a bit of a mess here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4yLltU6gI

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm glad they're going back to the old style, Avengers was a step down from the first Lego Marvel game in a lot of ways.

The DLC stuff was the best because most of it was original, but yea I'm defiantly getting this if its got Team Squirrel Girl totally not Doreen Green and her school friends.

I bet Cat Thor is in it to.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Retro Futurist posted:

It's a step down from a lot of other LEGO games too. Too often the coop mode steals control from one player or leaves them with nothing to do for ages.

Although Squirrel Girl and the Nut Buster suit were great.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It's a step down from a lot of other LEGO games too. Too often the coop mode steals control from one player or leaves them with nothing to do for ages.

Although Squirrel Girl and the Nut Buster suit were great.

Yeah I've been running through them with my 5 year old and it's not great when one of us keeps losing the ability to do anything so we can play the world's lamest mini games

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
gently caress that stupid scanning thing.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Codependent Poster posted:

I didn't really like Harley until you got to talk to her alone. That conversation really helped with her character.

Next episode looks like it'll be fun.

John is by far the best part of Season 2. Especially Episode 3. :allears:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So more bad news about Marvel Heroes, the developer has fired everyone and now the game will shut down on Friday, instead of the end of December like they originally said.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

So more bad news about Marvel Heroes, the developer has fired everyone and now the game will shut down on Friday, instead of the end of December like they originally said.

Well, poo poo I was looking forward to a few days of playing it with everything free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Has an Elric video game ever been pitched? Soul Reaver and the Legacy of Kain series seemed to touch on it and those came out well.