Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MelvinBison posted:

Baked Alaska just got banned from Twitter. Has Garrison ever done commissions for him before?

Isn't that the guy that got Lowtax banned from Twitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lightning Knight posted:

Nah the Log Cabin Republicans are the gay Republicans.

What he's referring to used to be called Rockefeller Republicans, more or less.

No, what he is referring to is "the exact same gently caress you got mine, spite based regression it's always been, but people have to pretend I'm not the worst thing ever."

Nyarai posted:

Seriously. It pisses me off when disingenuous morons count the entire death toll for the Civil War as "white people dying to end slavery" when half of them died doing exactly the opposite.

At best, you could say union deaths cancel out confederate deaths, and only that.

Johnny Walker posted:

We all understand the "melting pot" concept to mean leave your culture, language, and traditions behind and adopt ours, right?
Garrison cannot understand the difference between a melting pot and bleach. I really hope that this carries over to him attempting to cook for himself.

Panty Saluter posted:

An unironic Kelly. 2017 just gets weirder and weirder

Or you got old.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

loquacius posted:

Isn't that the guy that got Lowtax banned from Twitter?

Yeah, Lowtax kept posting variations on "someone should lock baked alaska and the prisonplanet guy in a room and fill it with concrete" and got banned or suspended for it two or three times on a service that until today gave Richard Spencer a little blue checkmark.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is this suggesting that MAGA glue COULD fix America, if only we’d stop huffing it instead?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

MelvinBison posted:

Baked Alaska just got banned from Twitter. Has Garrison ever done commissions for him before?

hahahahahahahaha

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

:perfect:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

quote:

Increasingly

quote:

our

quote:

country is

quote:

divided.

quote:

Civility is

quote:

being

quote:

replaced by

quote:

name calling

:thunk:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Starving Wolf posted:

Have a Gorrell:

Holy moley the Republicans lost Gorrell on these tax cuts too?

:psyduck:

Why are they doing this, it would be so easy to just do a temporary rate cut that appeases suburbs while kicking the lions' share to corporations, how are they so out of touch they think they can dispense with the subterfuge and openly hike taxes on everyone to shovel even more money into the bellies of the ultrarich?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I think he's still implying that the Senate and House are still better even if they're still bad, which is laughable.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Fixed. If I was less lazy I'd find a branco elephant in a similar pose and make it 'the pros have it' but, lazy.

I unironically agree with a Kelly, that can't be a good sign.

Bombadilillo posted:

Yeah why cant we stop what we're doing and just go back to tricking people into believing trickle down economics..

I like to call it "Eat-poo poo Economics", after the name it was first introduced to the Americas under, 'Horse and Sparrow theory'. Also 'cause it's what it tells the not already rich to do.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Keiya posted:

I unironically agree with a Kelly, that can't be a good sign.

Nah, he's right on this one. Most people don't complain because they're so accustomed to a high level of background noise (you have no idea how many people won't even turn down a TV to not have to scream a conversation)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

I think he's still implying that the Senate and House are still better even if they're still bad, which is laughable.

"The only difference between these plans is how far up on the neck you'll be decapitated" does not come across to me as saying any of them are better than any others.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

Come on, FDotM. If you're gonna go with LGBTQI then you should really just get it over with and go full QUILTBAG. It'd be better (in my opinion) to have an acronym whose pronunciation doesn't sound like an alien sneeze.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

He mad.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I noticed a lot of people that have never looked at GQ are mad and it's funny.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/LaterCapitalism/status/930933013101318146

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Wow I've never seen Ramirez get so petty before -- most of the time he pretends to at least be respectable.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I like how despite Garrison being an incredibly stupid man, he still shows more political awareness than 90% of the cartoonists posted here by correctly separating liberals and the left.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

It's pettiness all the way down.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

who the gently caress doesn't like crunchy peanut butter

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
WAN PUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNCH

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

That style is less "anime" and more "two gamers on a couch arguing about the Playstation 2".

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:scrunt:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So now we find out what a Retro Republican is, it's "omgHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillary
HillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillary
HillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillary
HillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillaryHillary..." forever

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh duh, that's how Stallie is going to salvage the formula; Carmen is going to end up running against Hillary-bunny for something.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Man, Calvin is still fussy about his peanut butter.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

I wasn't familiar with the term, so I looked it up and it has a different meaning than I thought. drat did I enjoy those two minutes where "curling parents" was just literally what you have instead of soccer moms, though.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

I miss READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY

So does Stantis.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Feldegast42 posted:

Wow I've never seen Ramirez get so petty before -- most of the time he pretends to at least be respectable.

and...

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ah yes the famous Russian Dossier, so called because it was made by Russia.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/LaterCapitalism/status/930979576720719872

Which one of you is this :v:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Trapezium Dave posted:

That style is less "anime" and more "two gamers on a couch arguing about the Playstation 2".

I cannot tell whether Tinsley or Buckley is being insulted here.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Trapezium Dave posted:

I'm starting to wonder if Tinsley has ever actually seen an anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

How did I ever forget about "has a police car shaped toilet"

• Locked thread