Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol, I'm gonna lose the house I just bought so that rich white men can make hundreds of millions of dollars instead of dozens of millions of dollars.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm looking forward to the eventually all-incel/asexual government of the future

China was run by eunuchs for a while. Coincidentally they were kicked out by a guy named Dong Zhuo.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Speedboat Jones posted:

lol, I'm gonna lose the house I just bought so that rich white men can make hundreds of millions of dollars instead of dozens of millions of dollars.

Spend less on avocados

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

Egbert Souse posted:

We’re going to end up with dog senators and reps by the time this is over.

Actually, dogs would make good elected officials.

Couple years from now and Pence is quietly deleting tweets backing Incitatus for senator.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tax Inductions posted:

Spend less on avocados candles

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Tax Inductions posted:

Spend less on avocados

No

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Burt Sexual posted:

These posts are useless to me without pictures.

Have a Kelly

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Is the house gonna throw another bud light party

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

SlipkPIe posted:

RIP Stubbs the cat-mayor

God drat.
Maybe, maybe some five dimensional beings have gotten so tired of politicking they voted me Orthogonal King-President of Penta Cosmos and here I am, completely oblivious.

"ZORGOG, how is our King President doing?"
"Greetings XORFOF, he's sitting at his computer, picking his nose"
"Good, good universal peace is thus maintained eh?"

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Was going to pop into this thread this morning but spent 2 hours in the crab thread and watching YouTube videos on crabs you guys should really get into the crab thread it's a good time and a welcome relief from the hell that is our everyday lives

https://youtu.be/f1dnocPQXDQ

link to the crab thread please

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Were they buying a cake together? I don't understand what two men could do together that might be compromising.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oscar Wild posted:

Were they buying a cake together? I don't understand what two men could do together that might be compromising.

:pisstape:

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

They could have introduced a bill that just said "cut taxes on the rich" in crayon and the house would have passed it. It is not a serious institution.

exactly, especially given that the gop house, senate, and presidency has yet to accomplish a single drat thing in almost an entire year :hmbol:

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Chuds: If moore was a pedo where is the proof!?

*The statment of 8 different victims*

Chuds: No I want different evidence

*The year book*

Chuds: No those 7s like different from each other. It is probably fake.

*Testimony of Moore being banned from Malls and multiple accounts of moore defending pedophile as a lawyer*

Chuds:This is a witch hunt!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

You financed more than half a million dollars for a house, and losing the mortgage interest deduction on the loan balance above that half million is going to break your budget? That, uh, doesnt seem like good planning.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Hahaha, he’s banned from the loving mall.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

You financed more than half a million dollars for a house, and losing the mortgage interest deduction on the loan balance above that half million is going to break your budget? That, uh, doesnt seem like good planning.

If you live in the Bay Area the only houses that are near 500 grand are actively in the process of burning to the ground and it wouldn’t be the mortgage interest changes that’d totally gently caress you it’d be a combination but mostly the SALT changes.

Hopefully he’s exaggerating but the dicking that this tax bill will give to people in high COLA states is very real and very large.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Maybe he’s just trying to make a point? If you aren’t one of the ultra rich, this country gives no fucks about you.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

alphabettitouretti posted:

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Al Franken is also a dirty ol bastard (a perv, not rapper).

Look forward to a vigorous defense of Franken from theperminator and chris christie.

God dammit. This is the worst news all month. I feel betrayed too. :smith:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bollig posted:

link to the crab thread please

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840718

see if you can gain access to the secret gbs crab discord!!!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/931151325848621056

Lmao

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Anyone else confused by Trump’s stance on abortion when he himself would’ve benefitted the most from it?

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Nocheez posted:

My law training has taught me to lean into my Nintendo DS and scream "OBJECTION!"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm looking forward to the eventually all-incel/asexual government of the future

So you're predicting the rise of the libertarian party.

So now that we've :airquote:disproved:airquote: one claim, we can safely say that all of the many women accusing him are just democrat plants.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Anyone else confused by Trump’s stance on abortion when he himself would’ve benefitted the most from it?

you think he hasn't?

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

I...what?

If she were copying it straight from a divorce paper wouldn't she have Roy S Moore and a backslash?

Best part is that the "DA" doesn't look the same at all. But the signature sure does.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
please ignore the kid fucker

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

gently caress off, pedo

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

The Grimace posted:

God dammit. This is the worst news all month. I feel betrayed too. :smith:

This feels way worse :smith:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

nooneofconsequence posted:

you think he hasn't?

no he was born

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Yeah, also heard about that but I'm choosing not to delve further into it. My brain and heart can only take so much at one time.

I loving hate the world sometimes.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

OK what the fukc?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jose posted:

please ignore the kid fucker

Ah, silly me. I thought it was someone laughing at how absurd the stretches are getting in the crazy attempts to dismiss the yearbook signature, and missed that it was a pro-pedophilia poster.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

gently caress this dead gay dumb world

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

Ah, silly me. I thought it was someone laughing at how absurd the stretches are getting in the crazy attempts to dismiss the yearbook signature, and missed that it was a pro-pedophilia poster.

it bears repeating that theperminator is greatly pro-paedophilia, to an incredible degree. you shouldn't forget this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
time to only let volcel men get into any position of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

loving lol at pedonator unironically posting "evidence" from the worlds second biggest retard after himself