Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This was on the related articles:

Obama Fills Out Lukewarm Glassdoor Review After Exiting Presidency

Space Kablooey has a new favorite as of 17:23 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SimonChris posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qip9wSaBs98

It even became an olympic sport, just like he said it would :).

:unsmith:

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

4 Times The Count hosed Up Teaching A Moral Lesson On ‘Sesame Street’ Before He Was Limited To Just Being The Counting Guy

2. The time it seemed like The Count was teaching the importance of sharing pretty well by giving everyone some of his food until he insisted that the lesson was actually that you should only trust food that The Count has touched

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Historic: Now That Danica Roem’s Been Elected, Trans Teens Have Enough Role Models To Stop Convincing Themselves Chaz Bono Is Cool

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Here’s Everything Leaving Netflix This Month Due to Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

pretty good if not for the inapprorpiate content

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/929099235684945921

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fox News Struggling To Attract Younger 60-75 Demographic

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Toddler Scientists Finally Determine Number Of Peas That Fit Into Ear Canal

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Headline only
https://twitter.com/theonion/status/930495820138516480

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Holy gently caress, I just made a guttural sound from the depths of my throat upon seeing that

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

I want to say they’ve used a similar headline before. I’m thinking it was in Our Dumb Century in regards to Vietnam.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Edmund Lava posted:

I want to say they’ve used a similar headline before. I’m thinking it was in Our Dumb Century in regards to Vietnam.

"That's Enough Boys, Says Sergeant"

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Corporate Hubris: After Successfully Defeating Dandruff, Selsun Blue Has Announced It’s Going After Cancer Next

quote:

“Not even the most severe cases of dandruff can withstand the power of Selsun Blue’s clinically proven line of products, and now we’re setting our crosshairs on cancer,” said the company in a statement. “We made dandruff our bitch, and now we’re going to make cancer our bitch. Just watch.”

:allears:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Staffers Frantically Trying To Restore Chaos To White House Before Trump Returns From Asia Trip

quote:

“We have to make sure that everything is in just as much disarray as it was when he left, or he’ll be furious,” said White House aide Jeffrey Bertram, who told reporters he had spent all morning scattering highly sensitive documents throughout West Wing offices and hallways while other staffers hastily re-smeared ketchup on the Resolute desk and made sure the bust of Winston Churchill was once again lodged in the toilet tank of the guest lavatory off the Diplomatic Reception Room.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

: ~vape~

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

I unironically agree with that one.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yes, I love when Kelly gets petty.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

butros posted:

I unironically agree with that one.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yes, I love when Kelly gets petty.

The one at Vine and Sherwood.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Yesterday's no-good teen busboys had to smoke cigarettes out back in the alleyway.

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
Liberal Hypocrites: Why Are Dems Criticizing Roy Moore When PEDO PREZ Barack Obama Is Still Married To FORMER TEENAGER Michelle Obama?

quote:

That’s right, patriots. DEMON-CRAT hero Barry Hussein’s PUBLIC WIFE Michelle Obama was ONCE A CHILD, but the viper-souled cabal of leftist media says nothing about this and is instead OBSESSED with destroying Judge Roy Moore simply because he wanted to invite a teenager into his car for a POLITE and TASTEFULLY SEXUAL encounter.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

My favorite Clickhole series is "A Piece of History." However, only the latest one is tagged properly, so you have to go trawling through every JFK article to find them. Here they are from oldest to newest.
A Piece Of History: The Diving Board That JFK Died On After Trying To Do A Back Dive Is For Sale
A Piece Of History: The Treadmill That JFK Died Trying To Rollerblade On Is Coming To The Smithsonian
A Piece Of History: The Dryer JFK Died In After Getting Inside To Simulate Going To Space Is Coming To The Smithsonian
A Piece Of History: The Asteroid That Hit JFK In The Nuts So Hard He Died Will Be On Display At The Smithsonian For A Monthlong Exhibit
A Piece Of History: The Taffy Machine That JFK Died In Trying To Stretch Himself Into An NBA Player Is Finally Getting Its Own Exhibit At The Smithsonian
A Piece Of History: The Massive rear end Implants That Killed JFK During Botched Cosmetic Surgery Are On Display At The Smithsonian

quote:

Soon, a nicked gluteal artery would lead to fatal blood loss partway through the procedure, ending Kennedy’s dream of cementing his legacy as “the president who was 80 percent rear end.” LBJ was then immediately sworn into office in the cosmetic surgeon’s waiting room with his wife, Lady Bird, standing solemnly by his side, mournfully flexing the single hulking bicep implant she’d just had put into her left arm.

Ariong has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Nov 16, 2017

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Thanks for these.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
As A Male Feminist, I Really Think I’d Absolutely Crush It If I Ever Had To Publicly Apologize For Sexual Misconduct

Brent Hartford posted:

My admission of wrongdoing would be so loving contrite. It’d go down in history as the gold standard of copping to serial molestation. I’d use the word “apologize” and say “I’m sorry.” I’d check off all the boxes that feminist Twitter looks for in an airtight apology, and I’d continue expressing remorse in the ensuing weeks to wow the world with the magnitude of my self-reproach. You want closure? I would blow the women I preyed on away with a loving tsunami of closure to help them heal and move on with their lives—closure like people have never seen before. People would honestly probably be awed at how sorry I’d be.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Surgically Altered Obama Doubles Struggling To Find Work After Presidency

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Oh my god...

http://www.clickhole.com/article/shots-fired-quiznos-has-hired-subways-jared-fogle--6994

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

jesus christ the onion's new design is loving atrocious

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
Ugh when did they become part of the whole Gizmodo group. I hate that freakin' design.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

calandryll posted:

Ugh when did they become part of the whole Gizmodo group. I hate that freakin' design.

They bought out and gutted The AV Club recently too, that was a really good website.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Does anyone ahve a link to this Point/Counterpoint? It was soemthing like this:

My Son, That Was When I Carried You
by Jesus Christ

vs.

Bullshit, Jesus, Those are Clearly My Footprints
by Greg Michelson

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
https://www.theonion.com/it-was-then-that-i-carried-you-vs-bullshit-jesus-tho-1819594262

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Remember this one:

This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism vs. No It Won’t

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

God drat.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

http://www.clickhole.com/video/americans-and-guzmer-try-british-candy-first-time-4942

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Check out our original song that we produced for AutoZone!
We could not be more excited to announce our second branded-content project with Red Lobster!

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Worst music video ever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTJs8I-wyo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

gently caress this video

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

I had actual conversations like that on my college's BBS during the run-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream
i love this Onion article
https://www.theonion.com/fbi-raids-kennedy-fundamentalist-compound-1819576851