Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, it's a dumb fad burger.

And it makes your poop green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Crain posted:

And it makes your poop green.

Is that supposed to be pro or con?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

DiggityDoink posted:

Is that supposed to be pro or con?

Yes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

twoday posted:

He reminds me of a jolly chimneysweep bursting into song

It looks like someone put a wig on zombie Todd Barry.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/imerincook/status/930981470797152256

I assume "subs" means "sub-editors".

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

dumb. posted:

In a vacuum, that looks great. It's very well done.

But

Yeah, don't do that.

You could be wrong like three different ways here and each one would be dumb as hell

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

He's making a reference to the derail that just got three people probated and probably hoping somebody will be dopey enough to take the bait.

Don't be that somebody.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

That was indeed one of the three ways

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:hai:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

I had a friend who only wore clothes from the kids section... They didn't fit her real well in a normal sense, but she was into midrift shirts that went see-through over her huge tits so no one said anything.

... Go on...

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Memento posted:

That's neat as gently caress, I had seen "THE VOID WANTS YOU!" around the place but never knew who did it. Now I got me a t-shirt on the way.

Same, but sweatshirt.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I love seeing big tits under a kid's t-shirt.

Wait no I meant--

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's legit a big problem. A ton of news services are dropping their copy desks and various editors, including the NYT. It's going to have a real impact on print quality, especially. More and more news sources want to fix mistakes digitally after the fact, but newspapers are also trying to cut staff and it's going to gently caress them up a lot.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, I'm so sick of ghosts taking jobs from hard working gas station attendants. Those damned sheetbacks need to go back to the afterlife where they came from!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Invisible face is racist.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

loving Oregon

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

it was impressive, but i don't have any pics of back then and she is now 20 years and 5 kids older. the boobs are still impressive but she wears normal clothes and her proportions have changed.

still petty hot tho.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Actually don't

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Louis CKids

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's legit a big problem. A ton of news services are dropping their copy desks and various editors, including the NYT. It's going to have a real impact on print quality, especially. More and more news sources want to fix mistakes digitally after the fact, but newspapers are also trying to cut staff and it's going to gently caress them up a lot.

It just realized i's been at least 10 years since I've read a newspaper clipping from actual physical media that isn't just a picture of a newspaper on an LCD screen.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

It's just a white guy with a snowy background, stop getting worked up guys :rolleyes:.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Greta Van Susteren released an app for people to formally apologize with, I wonder how that's going

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Erebus posted:

Greta Van Susteren released an app for people to formally apologize with, I wonder how that's going

The hentai incident sounds extremely ominous, apparently there were only 6 survivors

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

it was impressive, but i don't have any pics of back then and she is now 20 years and 5 kids older. the boobs are still impressive but she wears normal clothes and her proportions have changed.

still petty hot tho.

You've just stepped all over my drat heart.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

dumb. posted:

In a vacuum, that looks great. It's very well done.

But

Yeah, don't do that.

I get this reference

Edit: drat it I saw this and replied before going to the next page and seeing it was already explained :-(

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i see bethesda are getting into construction

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Speaking of building design:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Speaking of building design:

I like it. Just because you need arrow slits doesn't mean they have to look out of place in a modern dentist office.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/AndrewBloch/status/930716727205384192

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

still petty hot tho.

:chloe:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Erebus posted:

Is this "the APP", or did two people have the same idea?

e: yep, it's "the APP". I'm a little disappointed that it's just called "Sorry" instead of being an "APP-ology" pun.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 15:23 on Nov 17, 2017

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/mrmedina/status/931291808394440706

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
poo poo, now my bachelors degree in parkour is worthless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
So disappointed that that robot is a complete success

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Okay, robot, you finished the tutorial. Here's your gun.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I like the victory pose after it landed the backflip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/931537196317847559