Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah if he had lived another year there prob would have been accusations. Very few musicians from the 70s weren't loving young girls back stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

yeah if he had lived another year there prob would have been accusations. Very few musicians from the 70s weren't loving young girls back stage

Which, like, what the gently caress was wrong with the 70s? That's when most of the pedo priests were active, rock stars were loving kids, Roy Moore was trolling middle schools...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Baby boomers started hitting adulthood.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Im willing to bet not much has changed since the 70s with regards to musicans

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Your Battle Buddy posted:

The good ones stopped killing themselves

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm fairly certain he got to Jennifer Conneley first

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Your Battle Buddy posted:

Cant get raped by a backing track and an auto tune.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

SimonCat posted:

I mean, how empty would the military be if it kicked out anyone who had ever exposed their genitals to another a servicemember?

Ft Benning would be a ghost town.

Let he who has never drunkenly teabagged someone with no sense of humor cast the first stone...

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/931279048998899712

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Lol that's not even the best part
https://twitter.com/GreyDeLisle/status/931316928521498625

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

What a loving joke

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I am actually legit mad about that. I’ve been poor and had teachers buy me lunch or school supplies. I never had to pay them back.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Wish I had private jet money . . .

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nick Soapdish posted:

Wish I had private jet money . . .

The best part is that it seems to exclude anything useful for "middle class" people with a $20k cessna 152.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

God bless America.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

psydude posted:

God bless America.

And no one else.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

The best part is that it seems to exclude anything useful for "middle class" people with a $20k cessna 152.

Yeah, that's always been one of my aspirational goals to get a private pilot's license and have a plane. Guess I'll just have to wait for another lifetime for that.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

If there is ever a third printing of the military dick book this probably belongs in there:
https://twitter.com/anahi_torres_/status/931266469869977600

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Is there a single word that conveys "galling but predictable". I need to know it

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is there a single word that conveys "galling but predictable". I need to know it

Politics

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

*rap air horn* *bwaaa bwa bwa bwa*

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Slim Pickens posted:

Ten years ago Asimo's midget rear end was falling down stairs. Now we have PARKOURBOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Yo, this is horrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTyzwpz4JI&t=123s

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I'm having deja vu

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It has trouble on hardwood floors, just like organic dogs.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Soylent Pudding posted:

If there is ever a third printing of the military dick book this probably belongs in there:
https://twitter.com/anahi_torres_/status/931266469869977600

My wife's shithead evangelical family lives in Omak. Good. If I could I'd paint dicks all over eastern WA

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Ah whatever the little yellow dog at the beginning was all I watched and now I want one

Slim Pickens posted:

Yeah it owns, and will probably be the last thing you see when the metal ones become sentient and start putting jaws on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yo, this is horrifying.

"They set a Slamhound on Turner's trail in New Delhi, slotted it to his pheromones and the color of his hair. It caught up with him on a street called Chandni Chauk and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of bare brown legs and pedicab tires. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized hexogene and flaked TNT."

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 17, 2017

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

The Trump thread in D&D is currently tearing itself apart about whether or not you need to specifically ask women if it's okay to kiss them on dates.

:munch:

I referenced this 3 pages ago and was called a broke brain, a rapists and a MRA.

It's a conversation taking place all over the internet today.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i like how goons have no idea how to kiss girls. Like you kinda lean in then if she leans in you meet in the middle.

May I kiss you, m'lady? *proceeds to slam tongue down throat if she says yes*

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird cooch posted:

I referenced this 3 pages ago and was called a broke brain, a rapists and a MRA.

It's a conversation taking place all over the internet today.

You were compared to broke brains and MRAs specifically because that's a goddamned ignorant position to take

literally to the point of most rational people thinking you're arguing in bad faith because you can't figure out the concept of "enthusiastic consent" or even "yo she's into me"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

May I kiss you, m'lady? *proceeds to go on diatribe about how she is a slut and they already know,she kissed Chad so why would they lower themselves to that level*

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't really want to play this game but here are a few points now that I've calmed down.

1. Tweeden has some dubious links to Fox News.

2. Roger Stone somehow knew about this before it broke.

3. You can't legitimately grope someone through a flak jacket.

4. DnD Goons mostly seem upset because Al told Berniebros to grow up at the DNC last year.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Professor Bling posted:

You were compared to broke brains and MRAs specifically because that's a goddamned ignorant position to take

literally to the point of most rational people thinking you're arguing in bad faith because you can't figure out the concept of "enthusiastic consent" or even "yo she's into me"

I think you a projecting a bit much the hoss.

bird cooch posted:

I'm really glad I'm all married and settled. Dating right now seem like a trap.

*poo poo gets jumped

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Nov 17, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ughhhhhh

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird cooch posted:

*poo poo gets jumped

Dating would only be a trap if you routinely assault women, so don't do that? Dunno what to tell you, duder

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

gently caress you Al Franken, I've been slowly chipping away at my not-entirely
broke brained relatives and all my progress has been blown up and they're smugly throwing you in my face.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Professor Bling posted:

Dating would only be a trap if you routinely assault women, so don't do that? Dunno what to tell you, duder

did you stop raping children?

Also, pop on over to that dnd conversation to seehow many different variations of consent that are acceptable. Or being discussed. Ffs.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

bird cooch posted:

did you stop raping children?

Also, pop on over to that dnd conversation to seehow many different variations of consent that are acceptable. Or being discussed. Ffs.

Why don't you go on over there instead

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:psyduck:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Prop Wash posted:

Why don't you go on over there instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU