Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Howard has no opinions on anything anymore. He's too scared to give an opinion on Lois, George, Trump, etc. He just kind of says "We'll need to find see what happens" or "Huh, that's weird" and that's it. It's such a shame.*

*Does not apply if the person is anti-Semitic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just watched Gilbert Gottfried's documentary. It's pretty good and I think you'd all enjoy it.

I bought it off iTunes, but I think it has some sort of distribution thing through Hulu, so it will probably be on there soon enough.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jose Oquendo posted:

I just watched Gilbert Gottfried's documentary. It's pretty good and I think you'd all enjoy it.

I bought it off iTunes, but I think it has some sort of distribution thing through Hulu, so it will probably be on there soon enough.

The guy who made the documentary was interviewed on Harmontown a couple of weeks ago, and it sounds excellent.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Crotch Bat posted:

As a total aside, I saw that ETM had 23,000+ tweets when he died. When you think of how long it took him to say something can you imagine how much of his life he spent typing out 23,000+ tweets? His hosed up speech pattern made it so he couldn't even use a speech-to-text thing so it was all typing with those claws.

I DO NOT HAVE CRAB CLAWS rear end WIPE

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

an adult beverage posted:

I DO NOT HAVE CRAB CLAWS rear end WIPE

I DO NOT SURVIVE ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS JACK rear end!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Moniker posted:

Howard has no opinions on anything anymore. He's too scared to give an opinion on Lois, George, Trump, etc. He just kind of says "We'll need to find see what happens" or "Huh, that's weird" and that's it. It's such a shame.*

Yeah, it's gotten super bad, occasionally even Robin is surprised by it.

"...Anything else Robin?"

"Well, [something super interesting and controversial, the poo poo he used to love]. What do you think about that?"

[Dead Air. Robin sits in shock]

"Hmmmmmph. [drops late, unfunny one-liner that references three stories ago]"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
What are the odds that a stripper or someone would ever come forward to claim something against Stern? I don' buy for a second that he was 100% faithful to Allison.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

What are the odds that a stripper or someone would ever come forward to claim something against Stern? I don' buy for a second that he was 100% faithful to Allison.

He was tight with the mobbed-up strip club Scores, so I'm sure all the girls there know to keep their mouths shut. I also would not be surprised if he paid women and/or got them to sign NDAs.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

prefect posted:

He was tight with the mobbed-up strip club Scores, so I'm sure all the girls there know to keep their mouths shut. I also would not be surprised if he paid women and/or got them to sign NDAs.

Wasn't there a tabloid story about him buying a stripper a car or something?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

Wasn't there a tabloid story about him buying a stripper a car or something?

That rings a bell, but I don't remember any details. Probably true. :shrug:

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Found it: https://pagesix.com/2001/08/13/stripper-howie-gave-me-benz/

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

lol I love reddit sometimes

https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/7cww1y/why_and_how_ive_cheated_on_every_person_ive_ever/

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crotch Bat posted:

As a total aside, I saw that ETM had 23,000+ tweets when he died. When you think of how long it took him to say something can you imagine how much of his life he spent typing out 23,000+ tweets? His hosed up speech pattern made it so he couldn't even use a speech-to-text thing so it was all typing with those claws.

I listened to the show where they announced that Eric died not long ago andat one point Jon(Yon?) says he was tweeting from Eric's account after he died every few hours or so because if he didn't have a tweet at least every 8 hours everyone would know Eric was dead.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I know it's old, but that Dueling Dirtbags with Ronnie and Lenny is loving disgusting. So gross.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Jon Stewart interview today was pretty great.

Also, for some reason I am still able to stream Sirius on a computer without a subscription. Still not sure why. I never signed up for a trial or anything. Is that normal?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Moniker posted:

That was pretty random when Gary Busey said he was on to Howard and his "Jewish ways." You could tell Howard was pretty pissed but didn't want to derail the interview by arguing.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
If there was ever any doubt as to how white trash and retarded Levy is, he just posted a video on Twitter of him smashing a Keurig machine with a bat.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh man his ex-wife is gonna be pissed that Bob smashed her Keurig

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Did he pronounce it correctly?

RichardDunn
Oct 23, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I know it's old, but that Dueling Dirtbags with Ronnie and Lenny is loving disgusting. So gross.

ASSSTREAKS

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Did he pronounce it correctly?

Kia-rig.... er.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
His bat was yell like pee.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Bob Levy gets out on the internet and stalks these women and throws out this web of deceit and sleaziness and hair dye and bad coke and whiskey beer breath and cheap target shirts and coupons for sizzlers 2 for one steak on a wednesday, his basement is clearly damp, he gets over to this disgusting, jizz-drenched stinky whiskey-sobbing computer.... board... and types out "who's out there in virgin creep land that I can try to gently caress with my web of grossness" and eventually he gets some takers

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

Bob Levy gets out on the internet and stalks these women and throws out this web of deceit and sleaziness and hair dye and bad coke and whiskey beer breath and cheap target shirts and coupons for sizzlers 2 for one steak on a wednesday, his basement is clearly damp, he gets over to this disgusting, jizz-drenched stinky whiskey-sobbing computer.... board... and types out "who's out there in virgin creep land that I can try to gently caress with my web of grossness" and eventually he gets some takers

It's hilarious either way, but I am sincerely impressed if you did this from memory.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Gilbert making fun of ETM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zarD0yXiwIw

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Today's show was the best show of the year because it didn't have any pre-recorded bullshit bits.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

It's hilarious either way, but I am sincerely impressed if you did this from memory.

The "his basement is clearly damp" line always makes me laugh the hardest for some reason.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

She looks great for all she's clearly going through but we'll have to wait to see if she beats it a second time.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Crotch Bat posted:

She looks great for all she's clearly going through but we'll have to wait to see if she beats it a second time.

Yeah... geez. has anything official come out?

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero

Crotch Bat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaNYySpeqTA

GlobalHero06 fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Nov 17, 2017

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

The "his basement is clearly damp" line always makes me laugh the hardest for some reason.

What is it from?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

Goddamn, again? Godspeed, Robin :ohdear:

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Goddamn, again? Godspeed, Robin :ohdear:

This isn't new, it started with her mysterious absences last year.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

This isn't new, it started with her mysterious absences last year.

No, this definitely is new. They talked about her previous cancer scare and how she beat it. Then at some point this year it was clear Robin was on an ISDN line and going through some stuff. Lately she's been back in the studio and that photo is from today's show.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Your Gay Uncle posted:

What is it from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVNlH27rADI

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

I love the comments. Top one says:

at 1:00 in, Artie says Eric is "currently working as a picnic bench"....fast forward to today...Eric's ashes are entombed in a picnic bench

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

I love the comments. Top one says:

at 1:00 in, Artie says Eric is "currently working as a picnic bench"....fast forward to today...Eric's ashes are entombed in a picnic bench

Ha holy poo poo, wow.

Eric, you got ser-....ved.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Holy gently caress how have I never heard this before? God I love it when Artie genuinely hates the person he's roasting.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I like when levy thought that he invented the joke "I beat my dick like it owes me money". He wanted to confront Dave Chappelle for stealing it, even though I'm pretty sure fuckin cavemen were telling that joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

I like when levy thought that he invented the joke "I beat my dick like it owes me money". He wanted to confront Dave Chappelle for stealing it, even though I'm pretty sure fuckin cavemen were telling that joke.

He did confront him, and Dave Chappelle called him a hack straight to his face. It was amazing.