Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

The final cutscene of XIV after the WoL destroys Zodiark will be 15 minutes of Alisaie giving Alphinaud a noogie.

A cutscene that plays while the credits are rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Until we learn otherwise, I'm gonna assume Elezen grow their giraffe necks in one giant growth spurt in late puberty, so there'll be a few weeks or months when Alisaie has hers and Alphinaud doesn't

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Corponation posted:

I've been playing BLM for a while and I keep seeing people talk about doing Foul -> 4 flares -> Foul and I'm wondering how you do it? The most I seem to be able to do is three - once with the umbral hearts, a second time to zero out my mana, then use convert for a third. Do you use ethers or something similar for another flare, or is it dependent on people mana-shifting you?

Ethers. Yes it costs 5k but QUAD FLARE!!!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Corponation posted:

I've been playing BLM for a while and I keep seeing people talk about doing Foul -> 4 flares -> Foul and I'm wondering how you do it? The most I seem to be able to do is three - once with the umbral hearts, a second time to zero out my mana, then use convert for a third. Do you use ethers or something similar for another flare, or is it dependent on people mana-shifting you?

Ether to get your fourth. If someone mana-shifts you you might be able to get a fifth in? If you want to swift/triplecast all of them it's a max of four fast flares sadly.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Holyshoot posted:

shiva hands down. I'd do naughty things to her. Throw garuda in for a 3some.

lol way to pick the least sexy primals possible u nerd lmao

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Holyshoot posted:

shiva hands down. I'd do naughty things to her. Throw garuda in for a 3some.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

hobbesmaster posted:

Ysayle Estinien OTP

I like to believe this happened while we had to go babysit Alphinaud when he went to get firewood.

"Okay, we got rid of the kid and that weird hobo who kills everything. Are we doing this or what?"

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

PBC goons: What items should I bother hoarding for the FC chest? I'm talking about things like Dark Matter, Coke, Thanalan topsoil, etc.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I haven't read dark id's LP of that game because i've already played it to death myself, but i'm assuming this banner is from that thread, and that it was created out of necessity

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

DizzyBum posted:

PBC goons: What items should I bother hoarding for the FC chest? I'm talking about things like Dark Matter, Coke, Thanalan topsoil, etc.

Baby imp minions.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Ainsley McTree posted:

I haven't read dark id's LP of that game because i've already played it to death myself, but i'm assuming this banner is from that thread, and that it was created out of necessity

I think this is it's first actual intentional use.

Otherwise you're right.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I made the jump from dragongirl to femroe. Dunno how long I'll stick to it but for the moment I think I look pretty drat good.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Leofish posted:

I like to believe this happened while we had to go babysit Alphinaud when he went to get firewood.

"Okay, we got rid of the kid and that weird hobo who kills everything. Are we doing this or what?"

Weird hobo that kills everything is a good way to describe the WoL, yes. I mean, just today I was flipping out because I couldn't find my wedding dress to wear when I go slay primals.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
One time I made all my abilities macros and spent the next day getting booted from every roulette I ran.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I was in a dungeon the other day with a dude that macroed True North so it said "Now I can ignore directional requirements for 15s! {True North}!". It was his only macro so I don't think it was a joke

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I try not to be that guy that gets angry at video games, but the number of Susano EX "farming parties" that fail to understand that "Hark you to the tumultuous heavens" means "Go to the other side, stupid" is beginning to annoy me immensely.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Just reminded me of a rab I ran a couple weeks ago. One our healers had this as a macro.

Thing is it wasn't a raise or earthly star macro. I have no idea what it was connected to.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Malefic. :v:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Brainamp posted:

Just reminded me of a rab I ran a couple weeks ago. One our healers had this as a macro.

Thing is it wasn't a raise or earthly star macro. I have no idea what it was connected to.

Yeah an earthly star macro would be "No heals unless you get in the loving star"

ruta
Apr 21, 2010

Look at this snail.
I can get behind that macro.

I'm levelling DRK for the story but nobody ever coms me when I play DRK. Even though I do everything I'd like to see a tank doing when I play healer/DPS. I pull decent sized packs, I move quickly, I use my cooldowns, I do pretty good damage.

I'm starting to think maybe people don't like going fast. It might explain why a lot of people choose not to AoE.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Jorge Bell posted:

One time I made all my abilities macros and spent the next day getting booted from every roulette I ran.

Oh hey, I think I was in your party for LotA earlier, or someone with your name. You were on...PLD maybe? Some sort of tank, they're all the same to me when I'm dps. I'm Yezina Ko, was playing BLM.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Jorge Bell posted:

This made me laugh like an idiot. I would have given you the com for this.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hey guys

My squad finally cleared Ned tonight, squeaking in several seconds before the final Almagest popped

Tier's good. Wish the last two fights weren't so dance-heavy and a bit more dynamic, but tier's good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

you have a very healthy corpse {benediction}

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Jorge Bell posted:

That was magnificent. Did goons boot you out of roulettes too? Because FC chat at that time looked like some of them wanted to :haw:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ruta posted:

I can get behind that macro.

I'm levelling DRK for the story but nobody ever coms me when I play DRK. Even though I do everything I'd like to see a tank doing when I play healer/DPS. I pull decent sized packs, I move quickly, I use my cooldowns, I do pretty good damage.

I'm starting to think maybe people don't like going fast. It might explain why a lot of people choose not to AoE.

I get way more commends on drk then I did as a whm back in the day. They're not like a constant but when they come it's usually in like 2 or 3. I ran alliance roulette today and walked out with 5, felt REAL good to be me, not doing any actual tanking in labyrinth and still getting credit for it

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please do not talk about which bosses in videogames you would have sex with, thank you!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

homeless snail posted:

I was in a dungeon the other day with a dude that macroed True North so it said "Now I can ignore directional requirements for 15s! {True North}!". It was his only macro so I don't think it was a joke
While I would never give enough of a crap to do this, I could imagine someone feeling motivated to do so if some dumb pubbie gave them poo poo for not doing positionals while they had True North active. It should be followed up by "...so please don't yell at me!"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

folded over one thousand times... the katana (tl note: japanese sword, pleb) of truth shines bright... {Meditate}

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

*teleports behind u* {Shukuchi}

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it was a hologram {Shade Shift}

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
I wonder how quickly I'd get booted from a roulette if I had my samurai call out attack names Kendo style (I imagine super fast)

I do kinda wanna make one for rezzing on my AST if only so people know I'm on it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bremma posted:

I wonder how quickly I'd get booted from a roulette if I had my samurai call out attack names Kendo style (I imagine super fast)

I do kinda wanna make one for rezzing on my AST if only so people know I'm on it.

If you do, you only need {Ascend} → <t>. {Just used it}

and maybe add {Swiftcast} down, or something to that effect. Gets the point across

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
I'm setting Bootshine to "Normal Consecutive Punches" and forbidden chakra to "Serious Punch".

strong bird
May 12, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Please do not talk about which bosses in videogames you would have sex with, thank you!

Coward

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I put on my robe and healer hat. Casting {verraise}

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Master of all swords, cut energy! {Bloodspiller}!

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
If I were to use a macro this would be my raise line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihEhsdwiIk

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
so did those world first groups do re-clears of ultimate bahumut with new people(buyers)?

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Nov 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

VideoGames posted:

what about bosses of video game subforums

:wink: