Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

MelvinBison posted:

Wait, I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here was a British show too? How long has that been running?

Since 2002. Series 17 is about to start. Now featuring Boris Johnson's dad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cloud Potato posted:

Well someone PLEASE teach ITV what the word celebrity means?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

There's been like 40 series of Big Brother UK if you count the celebrity editions so I'm a Celeb is small time

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Help Im Alive posted:

There's been like 40 series of Big Brother UK if you count the celebrity editions so I'm a Celeb is small time

And it'll continue on for another 198083 years at least.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

That's not 50 cents. That's a slot you put money in to make the car go. A bad label.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

.Edward Penischin posted:

That's not 50 cents. That's a slot you put money in to make the car go. A bad label.

well played

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

It’s going to be hilarious when the end result of the Roy Moore thing is him getting elected and the Republicans picking up a senate seat in Minnesota when Franken resigns.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Iron Crowned posted:

About 10 years ago now, the local CBS station ran a Spanish language commercial during CSI for some reason. The only reason I know about it was because the next day someone at work was ranting about it and how he wanted to throw the TV through the window.

In my days installing cable TV I had more than one person demand that I remove the Spanish channels from their lineup. Because, you know, just not tuning them in simply wouldn't cut it

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Never thought I'd see Branco go with the "Poor old Bill Clinton being bullied for being a ladies' man" angle

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

420 Gank Mid posted:

Never thought I'd see Branco go with the "Poor old Bill Clinton being bullied for being a ladies' man" angle

I think it's more "Those stupid libs are so concerned with stopping Moore that they'd throw their own guy under the bus to do so!"

Of course, someone with normal sensibilities would call that "integrity."

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pakled posted:

I think it's more "Those stupid libs are so concerned with stopping Moore that they'd throw their own guy under the bus to do so!"

Can't wait to see his Al Franken toon.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Electric Phantasm posted:

Can't wait to see his Al Franken toon.

There's no time, there's a sexual misconduct unveiling every hour now. By the time they'll draw one for a D, three R's have already been exposed.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Pakled posted:

Hasn't enough time passed that we CAN throw Clinton under the bus and still be good liberals?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Death Ray posted:

Hasn't enough time passed that we CAN throw Clinton under the bus and still be good liberals?

Liberal is out, Left is in.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Holy hell she looks goofy in panels 1 and 3.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Iron Crowned posted:

Where does The Boner Lord rule?

*hip thrusts*

420 Gank Mid posted:

I have to credit Branco with drawing some bossy looking donkeys.

Oh that was the same Judge Moore?

That is amazing. Also gently caress him.

Edit: It is!

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/04/scotus.tencommandments/

quote:

"It's not over," Moore promised Monday afternoon in Alabama. "We do not intend to give up. We have only begun to fight."

The judge said he wasn't surprised about the high court's decision.

"It's not unexpected, completely unexpected the Supreme Court would decline to hear these petitions, indeed just last year they overturned the precedent which had existed for nearly 20 years regarding sodomy," Moore said.

Meanwhile, Moore faces a hearing on ethical violations Nov. 12. One of his lawyers in that hearing said the legal team is fighting vigorously for the judge.

"We will continue to defend and fight for the chief justice until hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, we'll continue to fight them on the ice," said lawyer Terry Butts.

Katt fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 17, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

agc

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Strong contender for 'most easily reinterpreted' right there.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Just wait, 2 weeks from now Tinsley is gonna go on a bender and write 2 weeks worth of cartoons about how lovely Al Franken is.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

So wait, now the going line is "Hillary colluded with Russia, but they forced her to do it?"

I honestly could not have seen that coming.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

An update on this one from last week:

Fox News posted:

A federal judge on Thursday declared a mistrial in the high-profile bribery case of New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez, after jurors twice reported they were hopelessly deadlocked.

“There’s no alternative to declaring a mistrial,” U.S. District Court Judge William Walls said.

The mistrial is a major victory for Menendez and a blow to the Justice Department whose efforts to go after politicians in recent years have not been successful.

Outside the courthouse, an emotional Menendez made clear he’s out for political vengeance.

“To those who were digging my political grave so they could jump into my seat, I know who you are and I won’t forget you,” he said after the verdict.

RawStory posted:

“No, I think he brought it closer to perjury,” the former Watergate counsel replied. “Perjury’s a very difficult crime to convict people of, because you’ve got to get in the person’s mind as to whether the were telling the truth.”

Nonetheless, Ackerman said “Jeff Sessions has made it a lot easier for a prosecutor.”

Ackerman outlined the three times Sessions lied in sworn testimony: first, when he falsely claimed at his confirmation hearing that he “didn’t recall” meeting with any Russians (he met thrice with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak); second, when he sent a letter to Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) claiming outright that he never had contact with Russian officials; and third, when he “denied any knowledge about any [Trump campaign] surrogates having any contact with Russia.” The latter was proven to be a lie after it was revealed that former campaign aides George Papadopoulos and Carter Page told Sessions about their contacts with Russians.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

JRRose rips the paper off his drafting table, angrily crumples it up, and tosses it into the trash can.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

What's the first one a reference to?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

JFK

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Or Reagan.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So earlier suspicions confirmed, I can conclude Stallie has no idea what the Russia Dossier is.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vib Rib posted:

So earlier suspicions confirmed, I can conclude Stallie has no idea what the Russia Dossier is.
Probably because they keep calling it by that weird euphemism rather than just “piss tape”.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Because clearly consensual relationships with adults is a slippery slope to accepting sexual assault and pedophilia.

Wait, where have I been hearing this for decades again...?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

time to repost the new republican logo'

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Cpt.Americant posted:

So wait, now the going line is "Hillary colluded with Russia, but they forced her to do it?"

I honestly could not have seen that coming.

I don't think this is the take, Carmen is running as a "real" Republican, so the take would be that the GOP colluded with Russia, but they were forced to q_q

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

What's Leonardo da Vinci going to do with all that money?

• Locked thread