Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Largepotato posted:

Why do hungry Ogres like to munch on Okita so much?

Does she have Poster Girl equipped?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Yo, tonight is when the Free Quest with Demon Hearts and Snek Eyes unlocks right?

Gonna horde my AP like a mofo. Maybe even drop some apples because god almighty do I need a ton of both.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Wuxi posted:

I'm at 300k points, but I can't really be bothered to farm before the lancer daily is here

700k :downs:

The lancer daily is my poo poo

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I still have less than 500k points. I think I need to spam apples in the final days cause jesus.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tae posted:

I still have less than 500k points. I think I need to spam apples in the final days cause jesus.

Remember to make a team specifically for the daily point quests, comprised of only servants that give bonuses and as many Gudao as you have. Easy 50k or more a day.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Kay Kessler posted:

Remember to make a team specifically for the daily point quests, comprised of only servants that give bonuses and as many Gudao as you have. Easy 50k or more a day.

My max is 360% (cause I'm not going to grind for the last guda CE) since my highest multiplier is Oda.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I'm just shy of 800K. Not even worried about points anymore since I'll be able to peg 1M just by doing the 1AP dailies. I am loving these claw drops though. Holy poo poo it's like every other round if not every round I get one.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Tae posted:

My max is 360% (cause I'm not going to grind for the last guda CE) since my highest multiplier is Oda.

You will get 680,800 points from the remaining dailies alone with that multiplier. You're fine.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I'm at 600k, so glad to hear that I am all but guaranteed a NP5 Nobu.

Okita is a fantastic Saber and a really good Star Generator, but why is she a good waifu?
I saw a post on another forum a while back where someone had posted cute fanart of her kissing the MC and my main thought was 'She is going to hork blood into his mouth any second'.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
She's voiced by Aoi Yuuki

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

RanKizama posted:

So when are they going to fix the issue with the notification bubbles on areas I've already cleared?

I think it's pretty clear that the NA version still doesn't merit any coding time for them. It's unlikely to get any significant client updates other than security/compatibility fixes until they absolutely need it to support new content.

In other words the unfinished quest counts and the AP refill notifications are going to be broken for at least another year.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Alright Tae, you're added. Also added two more folks with "SA" in their handles which hopefully means the two blokes I had to delete to make the space weren't part of our band of misfits.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Tarezax posted:

She's voiced by Aoi Yuuki

Voiced by yaoi.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
LOL, my initial assault on Benkei (two Okita NPs) generated enough stars that next turn my Okita was able to go BQQ, crit on all cards, and instantly go from 0% to 100% on her NP for the last hapless Nobu.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm going to be real sad when all the Nobus are gone and I have to go back to beating up dumb poo poo like servants again.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It cracks me up every time when the big ones go NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU

a kitten fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 18, 2017

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

a kitten posted:

It's cracks me up every time when the big ones go NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU

:same:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I like when they go "Nuhhhhhhhhbu"

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I like how they look really excited when attacking.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

is today caster day?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

So I got nate's Okito, but it's really annoying to use her and then never being able to use her again after like 50 refreshes on the friend list.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pureauthor posted:

They give First Card Bonus but they din't benefit from it.
Wait are you sure this is the case? The reason I had thought this wasn't the case is that if I select say Buster first I would see a red glow around the NP card:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I have to admit, knowing about all the releases in advance kinda sucks. I see heroes I think are cool like Penthesilea, or JAlter, Evil Horse Arthur-ette and while characters like Jack, Lily Medea and Frankenstein are also cool but knowing cooler jerks are coming makes me not want to roll for them

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Toss a few tickets and maybe a little quartz at stuff you kinda want, save more for stuff you want more.

e: and I mean, the alternative is tossing quartz then finding out jalter or whoever is the next DL milestone banner

Nick Biped
May 22, 2004

In the wrong hands, the stapler is a deadly weapon.

This 40AP Lancer quest was just what I was waiting for. I can usually find a strong Saber character (ideally Okita, but any high-level 4 or 5-star will do) with a Poster Girl, and with the one Poster Girl card I have, I can get a nice batch of Hira-gumos each time. And I need all the Claws of Chaos (and Hearts of the Foreign God, and Eternal Gears, etc.) I can get.

I've got about 640K points right now too, so getting the last Nobu seems a reasonable goal for me. Overall a very worthwhile event so far.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

a kitten posted:

It's cracks me up every time when the big ones go NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU
:same:

Is there a soundboard with all the Nobu voices anywhere? If there isn't, there should be. I'm gonna be sad when they're gone. :(

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this chimaera is evil and it won't stop critting

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

mmmmm delicious snake eyes from the caster daily, and marie makes it a breeze...

also my marie is a good friend with gudapostergirl

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Clawtopsy posted:

is today caster day?

Yep. Get excited to fight Blue Ogre (cool style).

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Tired Moritz posted:

this chimaera is evil and it won't stop critting

To be fair we keep trying to beat it up for no reason.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Pureauthor posted:

To be fair we keep trying to beat it up for no reason.

Maybe you're attacking it for no reason, but I wanna kill it so I can kill other stuff for more pots. :v:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Could this be Edward Teach's time to shine?!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yoshitsune time

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Jesus. 30+ Hira-gumo and 9k points off half-hearted boosting. Guess I'm spamming the spellcaster one.

SennyYak
May 10, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

mmmmm delicious snake eyes from the caster daily, and marie makes it a breeze...

also my marie is a good friend with gudapostergirl

She sure is! She's viving the France out of all these casters along with my Ushi and Medusa.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Eyeballs! Sweet sweet eyeballs for everyone.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

marie is pretty much immortal in this level it's beautiful

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
easy but incredibly slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ah poo poo, Carmilla or Euyrale? I've been starved for eyes for too long.

e: or Robin?

aag