Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shangri-Law School posted:

It's a drat shame that James Woods turned out to be a racist lunatic.

I really like Diggstown and now it's kind of a pain in the rear end to watch. I just cheer for the evil townie instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

FizFashizzle posted:

Girlfriend is making me watch animated Hercules

its a good film

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Last level of ME1 is one of the most fun levels I've played in a game. It was paced so well.

Time for Mass Effect 2!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Last level of ME1 is one of the most fun levels I've played in a game. It was paced so well.

Time for Mass Effect 2!

Read at your own risk, doesn't give any story away though

Make sure you do all the loyalty missions and ship upgrades before heading into the final act

Also the DLC that lets you create a brand new character and make the choices from ME1 rather than having to go through ME1 again and import the character is worth the bux

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Yeah I'm going to do everything this time. I think I have that DLC. It came with the game.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

MY loving SHIP

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

MY loving SHIP

Lol welcome to ME2 binch

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/JohnChrostek/status/931609823455481856

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

This news upsets me greatly but I have to act like it doesnt so I dont have to explain it to my wife

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Time to buy some candles in dril's honor.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

3 DONG HORSE posted:

MY loving SHIP

The opening to ME 2 is so drat good.

If you have all the DLC make sure you to the Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff and the Zaeed missions those are both very good.

Man this makes wanna play Mass effect again.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SundayMoney posted:

Went ahead and bought Wrestlemania tickets for the family, figured it would be cool to say I saw a Mania live once.

Same. I missed WM30 because I was sick. I'm not missing this one. This will be my kids first live wrestling show ever. I figure, if you've got to start them on one, why not WrestleMania?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The final boss for mass effect 2

Lol

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

I don't care what facts or evidence have to say on the matter, dril will always be a badly compressed jpeg of Jack Nicholson to me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Of course It was homestruck fans

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The opening to ME 2 is so drat good.

If you have all the DLC make sure you to the Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff and the Zaeed missions those are both very good.

Man this makes wanna play Mass effect again.

I'd throw a shoutout in for Project Overlord as well, its a solid story but doesn't affect ME3 as much as Shadow Broker did.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Time for Mass Effect 2!

Who did you kill off in ME1?

Filthy Casual posted:

I'd throw a shoutout in for Project Overlord as well, its a solid story but doesn't affect ME3 as much as Shadow Broker did.

Is that the one where you have to destroy a mass effect relay to delay the reapers and is basically a prequel to ME3?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

axeil posted:

Is that the one where you have to destroy a mass effect relay to delay the reapers and is basically a prequel to ME3?

No that's Arrival. Overlord is the one where you go to yet another Top Secret Cerberus Research Facility where shockingly, everyone is dead! except one guy who was the leader and then you find out he shoved a bunch of wires down his autistic brother's throat because his brother's autism meant he can talk to computers.

Mass Effect 2 actually blows huge chunks

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol all I remember was sitting in my darkened room in the summer time scanning planets for resources in ME2 and going "what the gently caress am I doing with my life" and never playing it again

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah people deep in the spectrum are the worst when it comes to obsessing over the dumbest bullshit. And I say that as a person on the spectrum though thank god I'm on the high functioning side of things and not the constantly stuttering and having public meltdowns because they couldn't get into the comic con.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Did @dril have enemies? And furthermore, Why?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I don’t get the hate for ME2’s mineral scanning, I’d take that over the Mako exploring any day. It was also just so chill and peaceful, put the football game on the tv and search the galaxy doing sensor sweeps, very Star Trek: TNG

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
im at the gymnasio, squatting

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Remember what was originally promised for the mako in me1 and....what we got?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i love my big dumb cardboard tank

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The_Hat posted:

Oh my god they made a Rampage movie

Why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI

This looks like the movie of the year, bitch.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

axeil posted:

Indoctrinated Saren

Oh, you probably meant Ash or Kaiden.

If he picked Ash he's dead to me

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 18, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Mass Effect 1 remains one of my favorite games of all time. Such a shame about the sequels.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Why would anyone try to ruin something perfect

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/adampknave/status/931632953062391808

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Part.

of a series.

on Fedora Shaming.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Part.

of a series.

on Fedora Shaming.

The fedora is no where near the worst part of that photo. Why do so many people who can't grow beards try to grow beards?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Honestly if over half the planets weren't mountain filled, making driving really annoying in a few cases,the Mako would have been a lot more fun I think.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The fedora as a hat is just fine, in facts its one of the nicer hat styles put there. But the people who wear them....

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

Part.

of a series.

on Fedora Shaming.

Where did you find this

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Where did you find this

KnowYourMeme.com, I needed a copy of the picture for something I was writing for the goon fantasy football site.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

axeil posted:

Who did you kill off

Kaiden. I was trying to bang Ashley at first then Liara was like heyyyy so really Kaiden died for no reason. Chose Andersom for council (gotta respect a guy who punches put politicians), kept Wrex alive, killed the zerg queen, finished paragon because I'm a bitcj

I was so excited to see Garrus back. He's much cooler now that he's fully committed to the whole bad cop / bad cop plan.

Also that renegade or paragon decision thing is great. The Illusive Man seems like the bad guy and I hope I can eventually betray him. If anyone just called him anything else like "Joe" or "Fred" we wouldn't have this issue. :colbert:

I agree with you guys, Mako exploring got old quick and is the name reason I didn't finishing all the quests.

Truth

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 18, 2017

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Maybe it's the hangover, but I'm tearing up from laughing at this.
https://twitter.com/ohmygoshaavash/status/931231489114636288

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
That's a pretty solid response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
He may have the body of a boy, but he has the power of a dad

• Locked thread