Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/931930154942849025

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Well, yeah, you ought to be terrified that Hillary is going to run again and the bad dems will rig the primary for her again and then it's four more years of Trump.

So I guess it's nice that ol' Petey got something right for once.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Hillary is not president. #2017In4Words

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

guys my eyes just involuntarily rolled so hard my optic nerves got severed and now I'm blind :(

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Cerebral Bore posted:

Well, yeah, you ought to be terrified that Hillary is going to run again and the bad dems will rig the primary for her again and then it's four more years of Trump.

So I guess it's nice that ol' Petey got something right for once.

it's gonna be four more years of Trump anyway :negative:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Nah. Bernie will win

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zen death robot posted:

that's good for your bank balance anyway

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Cerebral Bore posted:

Nah. Bernie will win

if Roy Moore wins and isn't promptly forced to resign then the universe will confirm we're stuck in the dark timeline

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

balkanization is back baby woof woof aroo aroo *howls*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

zen death robot posted:

if Roy Moore wins and isn't promptly forced to resign then the universe will confirm we're stuck in the dark timeline

Why would he be forced to resign? Trump is still President.

Edit: And if he gets expelled he'll be voted back into the Senate, just like when he was Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice.

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Horseshoe theory posted:

Edit: And if he gets expelled he'll be voted back into the Senate, just like when he was Alabama Chief Justice.

he's not gonna, ofc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

did something happen

hillary. clinton.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

loving pathetic.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gonna own when someone the least bit leftist on economics gets the dem nomination and every hillbot tanks for trump over that person :votegop:

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

*Detonates suicide vest while screaming about bipartisanship*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

gonna own when someone the least bit leftist on economics gets the dem nomination and every hillbot tanks for trump over that person :votegop:

Remember how 25% of her supporters voted for McCain over Obama after she lost the primary?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

etalian posted:

Remember how 25% of her supporters voted for McCain over Obama after she lost the primary?
yep that owned, not that it mattered because obama was pozzed by capital all along

Aurubin posted:

*Detonates suicide vest while screaming about bipartisanship*
hillbots doing that would be way more useful than anything else they've ever done

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hillary clinton, leader of the women's march, safe-guarder of abortion rights, melter of cop guns, kneel before her terror

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yep that owned, not that it mattered because obama was pozzed by capital all along

hillbots doing that would be way more useful than anything else they've ever done

*suicide vest fails because it was made by overpaid consultants/unpaid interns*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the one chart they forgot to read was the diminishing-returns-from-cost-to-quality chart

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
you're obsessing over Hillary as much as daou is just fuckin ignore her ffs. some ppl eat up negative attention you know

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
but by all means clown on them on Twitter where they have to read it and weep softly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Horseshoe theory posted:

the republicans really, really don't like him, even fox loving news is going in on him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

but by all means clown on them on Twitter where they have to read it and weep softly

Daou hasn't blocked me yet which feels like a challenge.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

basically moore really, really hates mcconnell and will stonewall him on anything, and mcconnell doesn't like that for obvious reasons

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

zen death robot posted:

you're obsessing over Hillary as much as daou is just fuckin ignore her ffs. some ppl eat up negative attention you know
i think people would have ignored her by now if she didn't keep seeking media attention, didn't keep talking about the 2016 primaries and general election, and if she had a zero % chance of a 2020 run

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

like bob dole, al gore, john kerry, john mccain, or mitt romney weren't such sore losers a year after losing. they accepted their loss and moved on

and al gore had way more of a legitimate grievance to his loss

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bearded Ecoterrorist write-in Al Gore 2020

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

comedyblissoption posted:

i think people would have ignored her by now if she didn't keep seeking media attention, didn't keep talking about the 2016 primaries and general election, and if she had a zero % chance of a 2020 run

I've managed to ignore it I guess :shrug:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Hillary lost to Trump. #2017In4Words

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ur in my world now posted:

Hillary lost to Trump. #2017In4Words

To think being so qualified was her main selling point....

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol if u think im gonna ignore some slinking mangy dog

imma kick it every chance i get

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary is going to run again in 2020 and lose again.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
to maintain these dead gay forums for a few more years, I am here to ask for you to toxx for it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rand alPaul posted:

Hillary is going to run again in 2020 and lose again.

Probably will release another 5-6 ghost written books blaming Bernie and the progressives for her defeat

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

logikv9 posted:

to maintain these dead gay forums for a few more years, I am here to ask for you to toxx for it

But wouldn't that only generate revenue in (at least) ~2 years?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Lol if you think either these forums or the thin illusion of US democracy will last that long.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Horseshoe theory posted:

But wouldn't that only generate revenue in (at least) ~2 years?

we think long term

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
We'll be scratching posts in the sand after the 2018 electoral violence-cum-civil war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gently caress now I'll have to act out all my gifs

• Locked thread