Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

scrubs season six posted:

Everyone that's sick or might get sick should just die alone at home in their beds and then health insurance will be cheaper for everyone else.
we just need to get the healthy people to stop paying for the sick people and health insurance will become affordable again - a thing politicians in the US actually say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also i'd like to remind people that hillary clinton had a written agreement to literally buy dnc control during the primaries and the democratic shitheels (e.g. elizabeth warren) and entire liberal media are now claiming that this is not corruption or rigging or unethical

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

The united states spends more than 2x per capita of the UK on healthcare for worse outcomes.

The United States spends more per capita on the public sector of its healthcare than all of the per capita spending of medical care in the UK, a country with a fully nationalized health service where doctors are government employees.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

comedyblissoption posted:

The united states spends more than 2x per capita of the UK on healthcare for worse outcomes.

The United States spends more per capita on the public sector of its healthcare than all of the per capita spending of medical care in the UK, a country with a fully nationalized health service where doctors are government employees.

Kinda like our schools too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If medical treatment in the US is so bad then why do rich foreigners travel here to steal it for themselves? If there was better immigration rules every american would have the best healthcare and be even healthier than they are now, checkmate libtards

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Here's a 90s commercial I remember seeing in my youth about medical staff waiting with bated breath for a discover credit card transaction to be accepted before administering life saving aid in the emergency room.
https://adland.tv/commercials/discover-card-emergency-room-2001-030-usa

I would link a youtube version of it except that it looks like someone has taken down any version of the commercial that was previously on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wguJKz2md3Y

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mistle posted:

I, too find that $190 million a year is necessary, I think to myself as I post to Somethingawful.com from my $7,000 sofa in Midtown NYC.
*farts, but richly*

runupon cracker posted:

mods, please change my username to "Farts But Richly"

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

also i'd like to remind people that hillary clinton had a written agreement to literally buy dnc control during the primaries and the democratic shitheels (e.g. elizabeth warren) and entire liberal media are now claiming that this is not corruption or rigging or unethical

I'm not exactly Elizabeth Warren's biggest fan because I think she's usually more talk than action, but in this case I'm pretty sure she called it out for what it was (rigged)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Homestar Runner posted:

I'm not exactly Elizabeth Warren's biggest fan because I think she's usually more talk than action, but in this case I'm pretty sure she called it out for what it was (rigged)

She walked that back and said the electoral process of the primary was fair.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

really queer Christmas posted:

She walked that back and said the electoral process of the primary was fair.

Don't blame her. I'd be careful going on the record with Hilary dirt too. Good chance of getting whacked by the crime boss lady.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Grimdude posted:

You know what, I'm laughing at Trump's "try again in three years" thing for some obvious reasons and one not so obvious one.

First of all, it's just an easy lol because our president is a giant pissbaby who constantly gets in slap fights on Twitter. One would think this is enough to make him lose a lot of support, but nah. I'll just say it, if you think this man is presidential after seeing his Twitter history you're a loving moron. I don't mean that just to insult, I mean you're actually a loving moron. I'll leave open the option that you're also possibly just a dick for pretending he's not a man-child because "my party!"

Okay, so the other thing is this: wouldn't she probably just win this time?

Full stop, I'm NOT saying I want her to AT ALL. She hosed up a lot and along with other factors (let's not pretend it was 100% her fault) it didn't pan out. However, look how much people loving hate this dude now that he won. His approval is hot garbage and he's making enemies with literally everyone except his chud supporters. Not that he hasn't tried mind you, given that so many of his supporters are poor dumb white people who will never benefit from his policies.

Just a theory, please don't berate me for suggesting Hillary is anything other than the Antichrist.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the blood crazed fanatical Hillary / Trump supporter who can't see through the haze that both are extremely bad and that neither should ever be allowed either in a position of power or even left alone with safety scissors and glitter without appropriate adult supervision.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Try again in three years is a brutal own and if you can't appreciate it you have got the hillabetes

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

D&D is going to have to sticky the suicide hotline again isn’t it?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

hillabetes

Stealing.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Arguing about healthcare is pointless if the person arguing against UHC it is remotely educated on the subject, they're in ideological opposition, and retarded, and you're not gonna be able to cite working models, cost, or successful reduction in mortality rates. Its not worth your effort to argue with such philistines. They can't be saved so abandon them to the satan they belong to.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

Try again in three years is a brutal own and if you can't appreciate it you have got the hillabetes

Anyone else wondering how many more collapses Hillary is going to have over the next 3 years due to "pnumonia"?

Also yes this is the democrat lol thread but at this point we all know Hilary IS the democrats since she bought out the whole party so I figure its the place to ask.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

DancingShade posted:

Anyone else wondering how many more collapses Hillary is going to have over the next 3 years due to "pnumonia"?

Not enough

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I don't wish ill health on Hillary or anyone else. I just want her to gently caress off out of politics. I don't think that's unreasonable. I would be giddy to see her ruined or imprisoned in many ways but oddly I'm revolted by anyone wishing sickness on her.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She should have already killed herself she brings great shame on her ancestors

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like that all the poo poo flinging by the republicans for decades have managed to nudge the needle of peoples opinions. Kind of sad really. Also god drat she's a foxy lady!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She lost to Donald Trump

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Finding hrc foxy is a sign of mental illness.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blue Train posted:

She lost to Donald Trump

Oh no well that clearly is because she's a terrible person and not any other possible reasons. Can't be people are idiots no sir re bob! Hey and Bernie lost to Hillary guess that makes Bernie like a super loser or something.

basic hitler posted:

You clearly do with all dat negging you be doin'! It's okay we understand. You know I bet people have made sweet photoshops/drawings that may help you.

Duck and Cover has issued a correction as of 04:03 on Nov 19, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

basic hitler posted:

Lol what

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bernie lost because of unethical possibly criminal actions from hrc you dipshit

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Who could possibly

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Oh gently caress and cover is posting he is a literal retard. Worse than trump

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress and cover is a good name mods plz fix him

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Oh gently caress and cover is posting he is a literal retard. Worse than trump

Yea i noticed this thread attracts way less cool people than the dnc scandal thread. :sad:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Wait there's another garbage thread where people blame Hillary for the stupidity of this country? gently caress I can't keep up with it all. Hillary made the mistake of thinking the morons of this country actually wanted policies and eating a baby live on television. She also bathed in the blood of her fallen enemies, I do recall seeing that.

Duck and Cover has issued a correction as of 04:08 on Nov 19, 2017

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's adorable youre still going to bat for a straight up criminal and hubris filled egomaniac after donna brazile. Pathetic, but adorable

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Duck and Cover posted:

Hillary made the mistake of thinking she would be crowned Emperor

Yes.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

basic hitler posted:

It's adorable youre still going to bat for a straight up criminal and hubris filled egomaniac after donna brazile. Pathetic, but adorable

At some point it will change from a rabid defense to "lol I was just trolling you all along haha ha hah." awkwardly as reality finally dawns because it turns out being an attack dog for a crazy killer lady actually doesn't convince people that you're in the right.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

basic hitler posted:

I don't wish ill health on Hillary or anyone else. I just want her to gently caress off out of politics. I don't think that's unreasonable. I would be giddy to see her ruined or imprisoned in many ways but oddly I'm revolted by anyone wishing sickness on her.

if clinton ever spared a thought for another person it would be to wish illness, pain and death upon them.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

basic hitler posted:

gently caress she should be in jail! Has she been investigated? Why hasn't she yet? Why isn't she in jail? Also you think I give enough poo poo about this to know who Donna Brazile is. Was that the black lady who put out a book? gently caress I'll look it up one moment. Hey I was right. Guess I did know, don't know the details though because of the whole crying wolf thing. Like when it was THE EMAILS I actually bothered to look up the claims a bit, and found them lacking.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Duck and Cover posted:

gently caress she should be in jail! Has she been investigated? Why hasn't she yet? Why isn't she in jail? Also you think I give enough poo poo about this to know who Donna Brazile is. Was that the black lady who put out a book? gently caress I'll look it up one moment. Hey I was right. Guess I did know, don't know the details though because of the whole crying wolf thing. Like when it was THE EMAILS I actually bothered to look up the claims a bit, and found them lacking.

are you having a stroke?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Tetracube posted:

are you having a stroke?

That reminds me I need to sign up for new insurance. God drat Obama!

Duck and Cover has issued a correction as of 04:34 on Nov 19, 2017

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tetracube posted:

are you having a stroke?

Feigning ignorance is near to "actually i was trolling you" for desperate last ditch internet arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

basic hitler posted:

Feigning ignorance is near to "actually i was trolling you" for desperate last ditch internet arguments

Both of which are desperate attempts to save face when it all goes wrong.

Which is a pretty funny thing when you think about it, in this era of faceless online interaction.

• Locked thread