Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

This is just the male version of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit having that fat chick on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I liked when the maroon 5 guy won it and jezebel called him a human version of a hot tub yeast infection

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Eli Wiggum posted:

I would have sex with Lena Dunham

Have some standards, man. Dresses awful, generally unattractive on the inside and out.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

This is just the male version of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit having that fat chick on there
she was hot tho

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yeah, but that fat chick usually has a nice face at least.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eli Wiggum posted:

my standards are low lol

Please respect yourself, friend

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Filthy Casual posted:

ME2 is best experienced through the Renegade options, for sure.

I hope you had the sense to punch the reporter.

But then you don't get to hear your voiceover every time you enter a citadel store

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I started watching The Good Place and drat, this show is really funny. I think I am enjoying it more because I already know the big twist.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Okay this is my most favorite thing ever. I caused a scene in a store to get a discount on a hamster. Shepard is the man I truly want to be

"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite hamster on the Citadel"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Someone was asking about comics earlier and I think... Kalli? recommended Transmetropolitan, so I'm going to share this page completely out of context

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

axeil posted:

I started watching The Good Place and drat, this show is really funny. I think I am enjoying it more because I already know the big twist.

Shame you know the twist, it completely floored me because it was so unexpected. Regardless, show's hilarious and is even funnier in season 2

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

Someone was asking about comics earlier and I think... Kalli? recommended Transmetropolitan, so I'm going to share this page completely out of context

Is that Snoopy?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Shame you know the twist, it completely floored me because it was so unexpected. Regardless, show's hilarious and is even funnier in season 2

Well they've started to slowly reveal that the main cast don't actually belong which is making the big reveal make more sense. Tahani still seems like a good person, if a bit snobbish though. Chidi also seems like a good person

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I've seen Lena Dunham naked like a dozen times and read her opinions twice as much and what the gently caress dude

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I have a fetish for frumpy bodies

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I want episode 4 of The Punisher and I still can't believe that they made micro some dude with a microbrewery.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

axeil posted:

Well they've started to slowly reveal that the main cast don't actually belong which is making the big reveal make more sense. Tahani still seems like a good person, if a bit snobbish though. Chidi also seems like a good person

My favorite thing they slowly do over the course of the first 1.5 seasons is show how each one died. Tahani's death helps explain a ton. Each one is hilarious though.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Intruder posted:

I suggested Transmet and I think Kalli seconded it. And yeah I mean it's not like Spider killed the dog, so eating it is fine, right?

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Intruder posted:

But then you don't get to hear your voiceover every time you enter a citadel store

It wasn't my favorite store on the Citadel anyway.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Leperflesh posted:

I suggested Transmet and I think Kalli seconded it. And yeah I mean it's not like Spider killed the dog, so eating it is fine, right?

Does that mean I'm allowed to eat a human if I'm not responsible for their death? Because there's a lot of homeless people in the area and we might get a cold snap.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Does that mean I'm allowed to eat a human if I'm not responsible for their death? Because there's a lot of homeless people in the area and we might get a cold snap.

I mean, sure, assuming nobody else owns their body (that's theft) and you have no personal qualms about it.

But keep in mind in the world of Transmetropolitan, they can vat-grow animals without heads, so people can eat basically whatever and it's all ethically fine. Which doesn't excuse the dead puppy in that panel, of course, but I mean generally speaking.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pubic works project posted:

I still don't understand how something like WWE can be so popular, but that's just me. Still like watching funny clips from time to one.

https://twitter.com/WrestlinGifs/status/932082656447168512

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Filthy Casual posted:

ME2 is best experienced through the Renegade options, for sure.

I hope you had the sense to punch the reporter.

The funniest renegade option is when you punch out that dude when you're chasing what's his face's son.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the mean lunch lady posted:

The funniest renegade option is when you punch out that dude when you're chasing what's his face's son.

Thane?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The story about Lena Dunham's dog adoption is weird as heck.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've been in Wisconsin for 3 hours and I'm already upset people are forced to live here. It's not even winter yet.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh my god. I just discovered the grossest thing ever that might actually taste good despite being abhorrent. White Castle stuffing.

quote:

The original White Castle Turkey Stuffing ingredients:

10 White Castle Sliders (from the restaurant with the pickles removed or picked up from your local retailer)
1 1/2 cups diced celery
1 1/4 teaspoons each of ground thyme and ground sage
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth

You take the pickles out, obviously. Because those are what makes this whole idea nasty.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I love how everyone is making fun of me even though I was using the girls I wouldn’t even want to hang out with to act stupid to

Breetai posted:

You're the Bob Ross of painting a clear picture as to why you're single.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/932262208704262146

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My 18 year old niece committed suicide last night.

Keep guns out of your house.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

Ah gently caress dude...

I'm so sorry

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ehud posted:

Jesus Ehud. I'm sorry :smith:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:( Yeah I have no real words here, sorry for everything about life Ehud.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sorry ehud

Was that the sisters?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That's horrible man. I kept a gun lock with the trigger in a pulled position with my rifle and my roommate got black out drunk and tried to shoot himself. Thank God for that.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

Sorry ehud

Was that the sisters?

Yeah. She was 18 and had a 4 month old daughter.

She found out the father was cheating on her and she said, "I've got something for you." Locked herself in her room and used the shotgun that my sister got for her.

I'm totally beside myself. My heart is broken.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ehud posted:

Yeah. She was 18 and had a 4 month old daughter.

She found out the father was cheating on her and she said, "I've got something for you." Locked herself in her room and used the shotgun that my sister got for her.

I'm totally beside myself. My heart is broken.

Oh my god.

How is your sister doing?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm sorry Ehud :(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus Christ that's awful.

Uh...hug your dog for me since that's about the best feeling that you can have right now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

axeil posted:

Oh my god.

How is your sister doing?

It's really awful right now. My sister is totally unstable anyways, so this is like...it's bad.

I just spoke to my sister's boyfriend about taking her gun away for a while and he said, "She'd never do anything like that."

He's a total bitch and just scared of my sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Ehud man, it is amazing how much tragedy has been and is in your life, yet you are still such a kind, nice, and successful person. I'm sorry this happened to you and your family.

• Locked thread