Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I worked on this for, like, a year

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
bless yall

http://www.mas-ultra.world/topics/art-and-culture/about-hating-art

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Macnult

this is very fun and chaotic and I like it

grr capitalism haha

lovely GSJG

Manifisto

heh

I did not even notice the animation until I looked at the full-sized version

but the painting is really good, thanks for sharing

I like this and would like to travel by this method

do the amish travel by cat chariot? I might think a bit more seriously about joining the amish

ty nesamdoom!

twoday

Those are chimps, actually

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Android Blues

so i've been doing a bunch of symmetrical tile art lately. i'm really really enjoying it and having a lot of fun applying the digital painting/illustration skills i've built up to a new style :)

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

so i've been doing a bunch of symmetrical tile art lately. i'm really really enjoying it and having a lot of fun applying the digital painting/illustration skills i've built up to a new style :)

really cool! is this digital or some other medium?

Android Blues

it's all digital, standard pencils + inks + flats + shadows + highlights just set up for looping/symmetry. people keep asking me if its done by hand (rather than generated) and im pretty psyched to be able to say that the answer is yes! :)

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

these are all groovy as h*ck. I really like the 4th one

Android Blues

i'm so glad you guys like them! :love:

here's my latest. doing the pencils on this one was a Task let me tell you

MrWillsauce

pogi

I've been reviewing anatomy by drawing bones every now and then. My handwriting is god awful.

twoday

Android Blues posted:

i'm so glad you guys like them! :love:

here's my latest. doing the pencils on this one was a Task let me tell you

you should work for a company that makes wallpaper, I'd love to have that plastered up in my rumpus room

Robot Made of Meat

pogi posted:

I've been reviewing anatomy by drawing bones every now and then. My handwriting is god awful.

You aren't even in the running for godawful handwriting, Pogi!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

pogi

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You aren't even in the running for godawful handwriting, Pogi!

If that's the case then I'll never achieve the dream and be a doctor :negative:

Macnult

Here are some recent sketches of mine

Professor Shark

Flavius Aetass
haha i love it

:fruitsmith:

Macnult

Happy inktober!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Oh wow. Lovin that fox!

Sourdough Sam

:dukedog:

I'm in the early phase of sculpting a character model in Zbrush. He's some kind of biomechanical pharaoh dude. I'm designing him as I go so some parts are more detailed than others.

Android Blues

Sourdough Sam posted:

I'm in the early phase of sculpting a character model in Zbrush. He's some kind of biomechanical pharaoh dude. I'm designing him as I go so some parts are more detailed than others.

this is REALLY COOL. i think the shapes flow together really nicely

Android Blues

lately i've been working on a bunch of character portraits. ive also been trying to make them modular so i can do a bunch of variations. i really like these and feel like im going down a good path :)

Flavius Aetass
I want these as a shower curtain

Android Blues

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I want these as a shower curtain

twoday posted:

you should work for a company that makes wallpaper, I'd love to have that plastered up in my rumpus room

between these two posts, i feel a viable business model brewing

Android Blues

a new creation !

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

a new creation !

love the colors on this

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

a new creation !

I like this very much (and the other ones too). this one in particular i would like to sip a rum-based tropical beverage out of.

Android Blues

i have now created a sort of Janus

Android Blues

there are two wolves at war within all men, or more accurately, two messed up flowerpot creatures (we say wolves in the aphorism to make it relatable)

Android Blues

also, thank you all, i'm glad you like them :love:

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I haven't been in byob in a while since I have been busy with work and school and things, but I have been doodling stuff with my BF.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Also I really like this.

SIDS Vicious

Tiberius said I should post this here this is my first ever painting it took me about 3 hours it's acrylic paint

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I'm going to keep posting in this thread until people start posting here again, dammit!

Here's a request for an Austrian riding a Doduo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spinderella

by FactsAreUseless
Ok. I make jewelry as a hobby for a decade, but enjoy drawing much more, started combining them a couple years ago. So I make the cards, earrings, and draw pictures on the cards to accent the jewelry. This Christmas tree branch was drawn with eyeliners.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Spinster posted:

Ok. I make jewelry as a hobby for a decade, but enjoy drawing much more, started combining them a couple years ago. So I make the cards, earrings, and draw pictures on the cards to accent the jewelry. This Christmas tree branch was drawn with eyeliners.

That actually looks really snazzy, and is a pretty clever idea.

Sid Vicious posted:

Tiberius said I should post this here this is my first ever painting it took me about 3 hours it's acrylic paint

Also, I really like the Monstro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Spinster posted:

That is a good card of a tree with earrings.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread