Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Tony Abbott: Look uh, clearly if uh, a Christian body waxer uh, refuses to perform a full back sack and crack for a gay wedding, then surely, we as a, uh, Christian Nation, should not uh, force them to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Make him repaint it exactly as before.

"Nah not accurate. You're going to have to start again mate."

Obviously he should be made to pay full costs for repair, and the person assessing his work, indefinitely until he gets it correct.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

chris can be a girl’s name and nowhere in the article or screenshot does it use gender pronouns for his partner. assumptions, much

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkX7bYuAblU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

DancingShade posted:

Make him repaint it exactly as before.

"Nah not accurate. You're going to have to start again mate."

Obviously he should be made to pay full costs for repair, and the person assessing his work, indefinitely until he gets it correct.

His employer has offered to foot the bill for the repaint. Because he was wearing his work shirt when he did it :downs:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Synthbuttrange posted:

"we basically have no relevance to people!"

It's amazing how the Liberals are dying in Victoria. They are becoming as toothless as the South Australian Liberals. Old Menzies will be spinning in his grave.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Mods rename to Christian Sack Waxer pls

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

G-Spot Run posted:

His employer has offered to foot the bill for the repaint. Because he was wearing his work shirt when he did it :downs:

This is a different man.

A second man came the next day and painted over the whole thing, its that second man who has been charged

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
our right wing nutjobs are so bad at this poo poo, why do they keep using facebook and wear their employee uniforms

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Visidan posted:

our right wing nutjobs are so bad at this poo poo, why do they keep using facebook and wear their employee uniforms

Because they’re stupid assholes. :)

Salted_Pork
Jun 19, 2011
is it a problem if I'm only comfortable electing indigenous women that look so greek it's hard to imagine they have any idea about the issues facing indigenous people today?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

"we basically have no relevance to people!"

Ahahaha so the cupboard is bare as well. Irrelevant and impecunious, the Vic Libs are really somethingnothing.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
They wear their uniforms because they don't understand that they won't be lauded as a hero for their brave stand.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://twitter.com/InsidersABC/status/932030287818584064

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Of course he shouldn't need to spend any time thinking about homosexuals, since there aren't any in his electorate anyway.

Also they should probably catch that crocodile.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

If Katter catches and kills it himself I'll forgive his preoccupation.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
what if it's a gay crocodile?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Then he’ll have to marry it

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

AgentF posted:

Of course he shouldn't need to spend any time thinking about homosexuals, since there aren't any in his electorate anyway.

Also they should probably catch that crocodile.

As funny as it seems to us, Katter is dog-whistling local North Queensland concerns. That's why he's kept his seat all these years.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Queensland solicitor called police over Malcolm Roberts 'intimidation'

A Queensland solicitor called the police after former One Nation senator turned state election candidate Malcolm Roberts confronted her over bullying allegations levelled against him and his staff.
The senior workplace lawyer - who does not want to be named for professional reasons - says she was left feeling "shaken" and "intimidated" after Mr Roberts turned up unannounced at her Brisbane office on September 19.

Mr Roberts has confirmed he visited the woman, but says they had a "pleasant conversation" and nothing improper occurred.
The woman is acting on behalf of Mr Roberts' former chief of staff, David Goodridge, who went on extended sick leave this year after alleging he was subjected to "bullying, harassment and intimidation".

In a statement to the Ministerial and Parliamentary Services branch of the Department of Finance, Mr Goodridge's solicitor says Mr Roberts confronted her in her office and told her "I just wanted to know where you worked".
He said he was doing an investigation into the allegations brought by Mr Goodridge and that he would "base his decision on facts".
"Senator Roberts then left without another word," the lawyer said in statement.
"I was shaken by this ordeal and the fact that this was completely inappropriate behaviour of a man in his position and I was concerned that his actions were strange considering he had not booked an appointment with me.

"I was completely intimidated by this incident so I rang my manager before calling the local police. I chose to make a complaint about Senator Roberts' behaviour in case he turned up at my office unannounced again."
Asked about the incident, Mr Roberts - now campaigning for the Queensland seat of Ipswich - said: "My diary notes and the other witness to the brief and pleasant conversation verify that nothing improper occurred.
"I cannot comment on a fabricated story."
Fairfax Media has also obtained the official letter of complaint sent on Mr Goodridge's behalf, which alleges bitter infighting in Mr Roberts' "toxic" office.
Tensions came to a head in May, when Mr Roberts' media adviser Sean Black was arrested and charged with assault and rape.

With Mr Black charged, Mr Goodridge assumed he would not be returning to his position or the office. But in early June, Mr Roberts told Mr Goodridge that Mr Black would be returning to work.
"Needless to say Mr Goodridge was in total shock that this was allowed to happen and that the prospects of further incidents of bullying and harassment by Mr Black exacerbated Mr Goodridge's symptoms," the letter reads.
"He felt he could not continue working in the presence of Mr Black and left the office feeling extremely unwell."
Mr Goodridge remained on sick leave until last month, when the High Court kicked Mr Roberts out of the Senate for failing to renounce his British citizenship.
Mr Roberts has since been sharply criticised for keeping Mr Black on staff for five months after the assault and rape charges were laid.
Mr Black said: "I will not respond to any false and defamatory mud-throwing that you wish to sling, not so coincidentally through a state election".
Mr Goodridge is now senior adviser to Fraser Anning, the replacement senator who left One Nation on his first day on the job.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/politics/federal/queensland-solicitor-called-police-over-malcolm-roberts-intimidation-20171106-gzfjwo.html

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Roberts does have those crazy eyes. Hope there isn't a bell tower around.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Christensen backs call for banks inquiry

Conservative Queensland MP George Christensen has told Malcolm Turnbull he will vote with the opposition for a bank inquiry and to reverse cuts to penalty rates.

The Nationals MP says he wrote to the prime minister urging the government reconsider its position on the issues, the Mackay Daily Mercury and Fairfax Media report.

It comes on the heels of reports that coalition MPs are working on draft laws to set up a commission of inquiry into banks.

Queensland Liberal National Party senator Barry O'Sullivan, who is driving the new push, expects to circulate the bill this week ahead of parliament's return on November 27.

'I'm in the process of blending the (previous) bills so that I hope I can get one suitable to all colleagues in the Senate,' Senator O'Sullivan told AAP on Friday.

AAP

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-..._source=twitter

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MWhitbourn/status/932048637844062208

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Salted_Pork posted:

is it a problem if I'm only comfortable electing indigenous women that look so greek it's hard to imagine they have any idea about the issues facing indigenous people today?

Oh hello Mr Bolt. How’s life as Australia’s most read columnist?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
so, the Australian Christian Lobby actually drafted Paterson's bill: https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/topic/2017/11/18/turnbulls-reality-check-the-mail/15109236005513

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SenPaterson/status/931758361212731392

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Feed them to the lions again. Maybe they'll learn the second time around.

I guess we might have to substitute dingoes though.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DancingShade posted:

Feed them to the lions again. Maybe they'll learn the second time around.

I guess we might have to substitute dingoes though.

I think we broke them

https://twitter.com/LyleShelton/status/931657205840953344

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Number 4.

They're so close to getting it.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

I think Mike Bird has aphasia.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Number 4.

They're so close to getting it.

"Maybe people would listen to us if we hadn't murdered all those people and protected all those pedophiles, oh well back to riling up people against the gays and protecting our own"

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

hooman posted:

"Maybe people would listen to us if we hadn't murdered all those people and protected all those pedophiles, oh well back to riling up people against the gays and protecting our own"

The person standing next to that one:

"I just don't understand why people are upset we raped a bunch of kids and lie all the time about pretty much everything."

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

I hate to advocate emptyquoting or shitposting to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Is that a banana in his pocket or has he been reading Atlas Shrugged again?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

His dick and balls are a market free of regulations.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the class comprised entirely of 6 kids with the clearly overworked teacher having an aide at the table too.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Konomex posted:

Sure, I've gay clients. I frequently give them full body waxes and bleach their a-holes. But if they're going to get married and ask me to wax them for their gay honeymoon?

I'm being unfairly targetted!?

What even if this. Someone is offering you money for a service, take their money. Enjoy it. What does their gay marriage have to do with your ability to wax their balls?

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier - exactly how stupid are we going to get here with allowing bigots to discriminate against LGBT people?

Well, actually, we may have have already found the limit of the possible with this.

Goddamn Australia, don't make me have to protest a fucker about the right to get your balls waxed.

:ughh:

Salted_Pork posted:

Yes, it really is.

Given how hard Australia worked to 'breed' Aboriginals out of existence and how Aboriginal melanin is a recessive gene and Aboriginal people can struggle every single day of their lives because ignorant people are all too ready to tell them they don't deserve their identity and heritage because they don't pass the loving paper bag test, then yes, it really is a problem you have that opinion because it is an issue facing indigenous people today.

Also this:

Dude McAwesome posted:

Oh hello Mr Bolt. How’s life as Australia’s most read columnist?

You do remember why Bolt got convicted, right?

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Labor are having an impressive tantrum over losing Northcote :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women