Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Jesus Christ was that really a commercial for A Christmas Story Live?

gently caress you Fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I seriously can't believe you guys are actually doing this.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like the nfl media as a whole is loving ecstatic that the same thing they have been saying about the ravens for 20 years without a single beat being missed is true again

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That was a nice tackle from Crosby, but gently caress letting them start at the 40.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ah, right on schedule for our Dom Capers defensive breakdown

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A.o.D. posted:

Brees is getting beat up. This can't last.

yeah they're knocking the poo poo out of him this game jeez

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SKULL.GIF posted:

Ah, right on schedule for our Dom Capers defensive breakdown

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

WHOOPS posted:

The Rams/Vikings game is good. i hope the Vikings are able to win!!

i'm cheering for the tie because i dunno which team is more dangerous to the eagles' chance for the #1 seed.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
after some of that first half play, I'll take the virtual tie going in to halftime.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh good clay is out

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Grittybeard posted:

I seriously can't believe you guys are actually doing this.

Wait are they benching Tyrod? A few weeks after the trade deadline when teams would definitely have given up a pick for him?

What an absolutely dick move

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Holy poo poo that catch was miraculous

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

axeil posted:

i'm cheering for the tie because i dunno which team is more dangerous to the eagles' chance for the #1 seed.

I was going to say have you seen the rest of the NFC west, but NFC north :lol: so....

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:suicide:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
saints barely salvaged this half into something manageable jeez

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Wait are they benching Tyrod? A few weeks after the trade deadline when teams would definitely have given up a pick for him?

he either hosed someone's wife or is guilty of Quarterbacking While Black. There's no explanation for it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SKULL.GIF posted:

Holy poo poo that catch was miraculous

It was a good catch, but yup, there's Dom.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrrm thats a good catch and all but i think there was a moment where the ball went through the dbs hands so the play should have been called dead and thats an int. ravens got bailed out imo

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Refs really trying to factor into the decision in the Saints/Skins game.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Its funny when a receiver with lovely hands makes the occasional spectacular catch. Then goes right back to being garbage.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

5 years ago today* Mark Sanchez screamed "I am STUFFFFFIIIINNNG" and tried to enter a man's body cavity. He failed, but today we remember his bravery.

*close enough

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Welp 13 points is an insurmountable lead

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

hrrrm thats a good catch and all but i think there was a moment where the ball went through the dbs hands so the play should have been called dead and thats an int. ravens got bailed out imo

That only matters if he had possession and was out. Then it would be their ball.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tyrod is underwhelming in their scheme, I understand that.

The solution is not to start a guy who's ceiling in any scheme is somewhere beneath underwhelming.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Please let Cutler get "hurt" so he can be benched and literally anyone else can come in and pass. Not really hurt, just face-saving faux injury so we can just move the gently caress on.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Qwijib0 posted:

I was going to say have you seen the rest of the NFC west, but NFC north :lol: so....

I don't have much faith in us beating the Rams in LA but I also don't think the rest of the NFC North is a threat to the Vikings. A tie means that MIN winning out and LA beating us won't deny us the #1 seed.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Its funny when a receiver with lovely hands makes the occasional spectacular catch. Then goes right back to being garbage.

at least breshad will never give us that false hope

Kawalimus posted:

That only matters if he had possession and was out. Then it would be their ball.

:thunk:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
I was expecting much worse. D is doing a good job popping the ball loose, it would be nice if they came up with it.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

axeil posted:

Even if the Rams lose, The Vikings always have a chance of melting down. McVay is managing the team fairly well so probably rooting for the Vikings to win would be the best option.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Dolphins deserve to go 1-15 season but instead will go 4-12

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I hope the Bills get blown out again. I say this as a Bills fan.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

GenericMartini posted:

Even if the Rams lose, The Vikings always have a chance of melting down. McVay is managing the team fairly well so probably rooting for the Vikings to win would be the best option.

Yeah if someone has to win I want it to be the Vikings since if Rodgers comes back he could gently caress things up and the Lions are okay-ish. The Seahawks are done and the rest of the division is a joke in the West.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I would love it if the Rams and Baltimore both won today.

:allears:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Just wait until they exercise his 6 mil option and shop him around to not trade him or start him.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
The Dolphins always seem to have motivational problems, I remember what they were like under Philbin.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

I want the drought to end so I hope we somehow get the win today.

*sigh*

Go Bills...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sad King Billy posted:

The Dolphins always seem to have motivational problems, I remember what they were like under Philbin.

Bring back PC Principal.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

at least breshad will never give us that false hope

:thunk:

I mean out of bounds *after* he had possession in bounds

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

tyrod time slowly retreating from this timeline, back to its beachhead in our universe the nfl preseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I hope the Bills get blown out again. I say this as a Bills fan.

I know it's poor form to root for an injury, but what if I direct it towards a player on my favorite team?

• Locked thread