Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

GET MY BELT SON posted:

lol they call him god emperor

I had an odd feeling of dread once I realized what GEOTUS stood for

lol his golden throne is a piss covered bed and they sacrifice 1,000 13 year old girls to him a day to keep the husk that is his bloated sack of a body alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Holy poo poo though, this is the most incriminating statement trump has made on the record since grab her by the pussy.Just straight up state that he sees every presidential decision as transactional, with himself as a central figure in those transactions rather than just the bloke who is carrying acting in the interests of the state and its citizens.By incriminating, I of course mean that it will get 30 seconds of TV time and nobody will remember it by 24 hours time.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

We won't see the piss tape because whoever holds it will keep it and use it as a bargaining chip until Trump dies, and then use it as a bargaining chip against his kids, who will still have some level of wealth afterwards.

This is absolutely 100 percent the reason why we won't see it, since it's definitely real.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

I wish trump would pardon me for some bullshit so I Can tell him I'm not thankful and eat the poo poo from my rear end in a top hat that would drive him up the wall lol

Lol

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
When I made that proceiline throne post like 500 pages ago I didn't expect chuds to take it to heart

But I shouldn't be surprised that they think the 40k universe would be a cool and good outcome for humanity

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 20, 2017

Caufman
May 7, 2007

kingcom posted:

I mean the god emperor is a rotting corpse on a giant golden space toilet slowly dying while a bunch of insane religious fanatics worship him. So, not the worst analogy.

They think they're space marines, but they're actually just changing the emperor's bedpan.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Also lol with both of those tweets about the China & the basketball players, Trump manages to make Xi look like a milksop ineffectual leader who let's foreign leaders determine the outcome of judicial issues AND Trump looks like an insane petty racist manbaby.

#MAGA!

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Ahahaha

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932388590344196096

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

God he's a retard

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Call Your Grandma posted:

Holy poo poo though, this is the most incriminating statement trump has made on the record since grab her by the pussy.Just straight up state that he sees every presidential decision as transactional, with himself as a central figure in those transactions rather than just the bloke who is carrying acting in the interests of the state and its citizens.By incriminating, I of course mean that it will get 30 seconds of TV time and nobody will remember it by 24 hours time.

I remember a time when I used to think there was some barrier between the presidency and insane facebook people spewing vaguely political views, but mostly just projecting and hating everyone else. But, we've moved into the time and space of not-mattering, there is no going back now baby!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

i am "toast"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I wonder what was he saying about William Henry Harrison

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

whodatwhere posted:

I remember a time when I used to think there was some barrier between the presidency and insane facebook people spewing vaguely political views, but mostly just projecting and hating everyone else. But, we've moved into the time and space of not-mattering, there is no going back now baby!

where we're going we won't need decency

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Do you think this is a loving game?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

My favorite president? You mean a dead corpse-hanging-from-a-rope Donald Trump?

Why would you talk poo poo about that guy.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Oh gently caress what did Flake say about Teddy Roosevelt?

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Who's "Mike"?

EDIT: Sorry, ""Mike"".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I was caught on "Mike"

Mike is my boyfriend

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
mike? we

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Durzel posted:

Who's "Mike"?

EDIT: Sorry, ""Mike"".

The one-armed man.

Linked to a guy named ""Bob"".

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932392209445457920

insane fat pissbitch

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol he thinks shoplifting should be a decade in jail.

this is a guy who's stolen millions of dollar in labor and materials by just not paying folks who built his poo poo.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
well the tweets start coming and they don't stop coming
rigged the election and I have a piss tape coming

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr.Tophat posted:

well the tweets start coming and they don't stop coming
rigged the election and I have a piss tape coming

Hey Moore, you're a mall star

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
he's being such a pissant today I wonder who Mueller arrested this weekend

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

ahem it's pronounced "miike"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I get a little bit gang piss con

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Flake on "mike": I dunno I thought Taft's moustache looked p stupid

Alberto Gonzalez
Apr 28, 2008

Caufman posted:

They think they're space marines, but they're actually just changing the emperor's bedpan.

piss marines

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I mean Calvin Coolidge was boring what else is new

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

coolidge owned because of that story where a woman came up to him at a party and said "i bet someone i could get you to say three words" and he replies "you lose".

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

*taps on mike*

*leans in*

"pisssssssss."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

coolidge owned because of that story where some dude came to the Oval Office and said some stuff to him and he didn't say anything in reasonse and just waited until the guy left

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I honestly wonder if Putin sometimes just leans back in his chair after reading the latest Trump tweet and wonders if, just maybe, he went too far?

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
The only swamp that Trump is draining is his bladder

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Picture it, right now the White House staff is drawing straws to find out which one of them has to tell Trump that he can't have a private citizen arrested for failing to show proper gratitude.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wirth1000 posted:

I honestly wonder if Putin sometimes just leans back in his chair after reading the latest Trump tweet and wonders if, just maybe, he went too far?

No I'm sure he's quite pleased with his purchase

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

graham cracker posted:

*taps on mike*

*leans in*

"pisssssssss."

Piss "Mike" is hot

https://youtu.be/pdE83FX-Mto

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
100% pure bulgarian miak

Adbot