Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Diet Coke (soda)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

No seriously his brain must have been seriously failing harder than normal when he made that tweet. That’s unprecedented for trump lmao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol him having 280 characters is gunna produce ever bigger lols as he gets more and more disheveled

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

(Anemic, poor(“mike” toast”))/

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"mike"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmfao I just realized he wrote Sen. Jeff Flake(y)

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Flake(y) “mike””purposely}}

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait Jeff flakely is talking poo poo ON "MIKE" about Jimmy carter?????!!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is "caught purposely" trumps way of spinning "badmouthing me to a room of reporters" like it was a mistake

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trump talking about leaving American citizens to rot in jail is a whole new level of crassness

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is what he said

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/931934038893498368?s=17

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Super lol at the sour grapes finale like yeah no duh youre voting against me i didnt want your smelly vote anyway stupid face

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its cool watching a persons brain slowly die via twitter lol

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
everyday is a humiliation.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WaryWarren posted:

Yea i don't know if my dick and balls can take this amount of abuse

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/932409190156525568?s=17

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WaryWarren posted:

Yeah gen Kelly is hating his life

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Some politician is going to rape those turkeys mark my words

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also why are they white? Racists

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Also why are they white? Racists

the black turkeys had no desire to visit Trump for some unknown reason

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Patiently waiting for the hot take Garrison draws about ungrateful shoplifting black kids.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

bloom posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932397369655808001

Is he calling not hunting big game for trophies a horror show?

This is one of his trademark hard-to-parse statements, but trophy-hunting conservation is one of those counter intuitive triumphs of capitalism.
http://www.radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/

It works sort of like the vice tax on cigarettes/alcohol (this is in Canada, don't know if there is equivalent in States), where you get the people who want to do a bad thing to pay a premium that goes to offset the real-world costs of said thing.
So for cigarettes, the revenue from those taxes goes directly into the healthcare system and theoretically pays for their cancer treatment down the line.
With conservation, rich people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to kill a (if the system is working) old/infertile member of the species and that cash goes to local conservation efforts.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

hey libtards trump said he'd lock her up

how owned can you be now that she is locked up and definitely not free to walk the earth

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Post itt every time you lol at your favorite president

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

trump lied?

hrmm it must be the libtards

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

haha remember that one time trump got a campaign promise done

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the wall is magnificent

healthcare is fixed

taxes are reasonable

blacks and browns are second citizens

steak is always well done to where it rocks on the plate

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’ve been cracking up at “your favorite president” since I saw it. That’s funny on a bunch of different levels.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

super macho dude posted:

Patiently waiting for the hot take Garrison draws about ungrateful shoplifting black kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

trump is definitely the hill i want to die on as a human failure chud

those basketball americans didn't s on the d like he wanted therefore they deserve to be imprisoned

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The right supporting Trump is like winning the lottery and immediately spending it all on investing in Juicero

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao. I just can't. I don't even ahdfua;h

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

My gut reaction to this was "He's right and lol that Republicans will listen to Trump and become the Trump/Pedo party anyway."

But then I remembered how life actually works, and becoming that party is far from a death sentence for them.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

uh why is this the first time I'm hearing about a potential presidential candidate punch a black girl in the face

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

That isn't what I expected the pee tape to be like

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Holy poo poo

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Trump will swerve us all and condemn the turkeys as traitors before sending them off for a fast trial and the death penalty

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I want to say is not proven that it's Jeb but it sure looks like it and seems like something he'd do

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She didn't clap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Blue Train posted:

I want to say is not proven that it's Jeb but it sure looks like it and seems like something he'd do

She wasn't clapping, so she had it coming

edit: :argh: