Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Vanagoon posted:

Welcome to the future, where everything is racist and everything is sexist and everything is offensive and everything is bad for you.

I don't get the virtue signalling by taking each and every opportunity to delight in offense. Maybe I am just a piece of poo poo, I don't know.

Some people are literally not going to be happy until they start handing out citations for breach of the verbal morality statutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg

Do you want a Demolition man future? I don't.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Vanagoon posted:

You fucktard. I have enough sense not to do that, but how, again, does that equate to putting a naughty word on a ruler?

gently caress you and gently caress these forums. Ban me already.

Vanagoon posted:

How do you get from the word oval office humorously placed on a ruler to people being raped and murdered. Jesus loving christ calm down.

Take your own advice.

:qq:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vanagoon posted:

You fucktard. I have enough sense not to do that, but how, again, does that equate to putting a naughty word on a ruler?

Sorry, but they’ll have to work to top this probation message:

quote:

You're obviously trying very hard to project some kind of tough guy persona here. Unfortunately you seem to be oblivious to the fact that it's not working and you just sound like a pathetic idiot. This probation isn't so much a punishment as an attempt to save the entire Something Awful community, from this awkward cringing embarrassment we're all feeling right now.

User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker

Platystemon posted:

Sorry, but they’ll have to work to top this probation message:

Haha hot drat.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Vanagoon posted:

Maybe I am just a piece of poo poo

It's this one

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Is that Romex nailed onto the walls in the background?

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
AvE is cool and funny :)

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013

Three-Phase posted:

We need a CSB CGI re-enactment of all the drama in this thread.

quote:

Pressure built up inside the Vanagoon, but what posters did not realize was that the Vanagoon's filter was not present. Additionally, Vanagoon lacked a common sense feedback switch. This allowed hot, toxic gases to pass directly through the Vanagoon's keyboard sphincter into the thread. The result was a catastrophic meltdown as the hot gas was quoted and mocked by the other posters. This triggered the Vanagoon to self-destruct.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Three-Phase posted:

Is that Romex nailed onto the walls in the background?

I think that's PVC tubing.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

a sobering reminder that there are still people out there who are genuinely mad -- nay, blinded by rage -- that The Feminists have told them they can't use words like "oval office"

anyway, here's some stuff

e:

Effective-Disorder posted:

quote:

Pressure built up inside the Vanagoon, but what posters did not realize was that the Vanagoon's filter was not present. Additionally, Vanagoon lacked a common sense feedback switch. This allowed hot, toxic gases to pass directly through the Vanagoon's keyboard sphincter into the thread. The result was a catastrophic meltdown as the hot gas was quoted and mocked by the other posters. This triggered the Vanagoon to self-destruct.

10/10

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Dude just wanted one of them fancy recumbant bikes he heard about.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Small wheels and gravel - that's going to be one hell of a ride.

Anta
Mar 5, 2007

What a nice day for a gassing

Holy poo poo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

So loving stupid.

Everyone knows the tool for this job is a pair of vice-grips.

Two pairs if you've got 'em! :v:

And thanks for the poster earlier who said Tajikistan, it didn't look like the right terrain for Hungary.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Anta posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiiiisssssss

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Another successful boat launch by the Disposable Crane Company! Book today for your launch, barn-raising, or fairground setup!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Memento posted:

So loving stupid.

Went to look for the relevant image:

and found these along the way:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
drat, that got a lot more creative than I thought it would.

About 20 years ago when I was a fresh-faced mechanic, I was called in to work at quarter to eight on a Saturday morning. The Used Cars manager had taken home a brand-new EL Falcon GT and had it stolen out of his driveway the night before. I drove to where they had dumped it, and they had taken every single piece of trim inside the car that ID'd it as a GT. Seats, shifter, steering wheel, etc etc etc. I got it back to the dealership by sitting on a milk crate with a pair of vice grips on the steering spline.

I'm glad this was before the days of camera phones and social media because you know I would have put something online and you know all sorts of people would have had their arses kicked, mine being first in line.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Memento posted:

drat, that got a lot more creative than I thought it would.

About 20 years ago when I was a fresh-faced mechanic, I was called in to work at quarter to eight on a Saturday morning. The Used Cars manager had taken home a brand-new EL Falcon GT and had it stolen out of his driveway the night before. I drove to where they had dumped it, and they had taken every single piece of trim inside the car that ID'd it as a GT. Seats, shifter, steering wheel, etc etc etc. I got it back to the dealership by sitting on a milk crate with a pair of vice grips on the steering spline.

I'm glad this was before the days of camera phones and social media because you know I would have put something online and you know all sorts of people would have had their arses kicked, mine being first in line.

I guess no one wanted to pay for the tow job, huh? :(

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

I guess no one wanted to pay for the tow job, huh? :(

The manager wasn't supposed to be taking out brand-new cars from the lot and I was roped in to help cover for him. I was young and stupid and sort of went "yeah that sounds like cool fun!" because, you know, young and stupid.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
And what? The tow-truck would've had to report the malfeasance to The High Tow Council, getting your manager in a whole mess of trouble, what with the inevitable tribunal and all.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

How else is the cat supposed to know who's at the door?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

How else is the cat supposed to know who's at the door?

If you see the oxfords you run.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Three-Phase posted:

Small wheels and gravel - that's going to be one hell of a ride.

First thing that came to mind was how loud that thing must be at speeds greater than 0.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Looks like a good way to simulate running your own bones through a rock tumbler.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Vanagoon posted:

Sounds lime you're the offended one

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

The playground version of the wire trap from Cube

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Sagebrush posted:

a sobering reminder that there are still people out there who are genuinely mad -- nay, blinded by rage -- that The Feminists have told them they can't use words like "oval office"

Shut up you whiny oval office, you started all of this.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ChesterJT posted:

Exhibit B

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Memento posted:

So loving stupid.

Everyone knows the tool for this job is a pair of vice-grips

Vise-Grips, moron.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Vanagoon posted:

Don't be such a whiny bitch about eeeeverything is just soo offensive then? Man the something awful dot com forums used to have some bite, now we're just as pussy-whipped as everywhere else.

Oooooops, I used another offensive term for lady bits.

suck my balls you chud fuckwit :maga:

ChesterJT posted:

you too :maga:

gently caress off outta here you neanderthals

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Effective-Disorder posted:

quote:

:perfect:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Vanagoon posted:

Don't be such a whiny bitch about eeeeverything is just soo offensive then? Man the something awful dot com forums used to have some bite, now we're just as pussy-whipped as everywhere else.

Oooooops, I used another offensive term for lady bits.

phew this mancave smells like farts

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:ohdear:

sorry for saying I liked his tool teardowns thread.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Memento posted:

So loving stupid.

And thanks for the poster earlier who said Tajikistan, it didn't look like the right terrain for Hungary.

Thanks for reminding me to nominate an official theme song for this thread

https://youtu.be/CwGrC0KicSo

Runners-up include Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and Empire of the Clouds

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

RyokoTK posted:

you too :maga:

gently caress off outta here you neanderthals

How dare you insult the common parlance of the Australian culture.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Vanagoon posted:

Welcome to the future, where everything is racist and everything is sexist and everything is offensive and everything is bad for you.

I don't get the virtue signalling by taking each and every opportunity to delight in offense. Maybe I am just a piece of poo poo, I don't know.

Some people are literally not going to be happy until they start handing out citations for breach of the verbal morality statutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg

Do you want a Demolition man future? I don't.

Source your quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

shame on an IGA posted:

Thanks for reminding me to nominate an official theme song for this thread

https://youtu.be/CwGrC0KicSo

Runners-up include Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and Empire of the Clouds

Ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmrs9GYkbqg&t=6s