Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

yo that poop cloth post is mad fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

chitoryu12 posted:

I've drank too much scotch for this bullshit tonight.

My immediate mental defense when reading posts such as these is to tell myself they aren't real

I know they are

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Crocoswine posted:

yo that poop cloth post is mad fake

It is but there are people out there using rear end rags to save $20 bucks a month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWArpqK3F0

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LOl just lol if you don’t use a rag on a stick

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

More like oldflexibleless

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Scathach posted:

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better I also thought I was seeing things and I'm sober.

This wonderful man literally changed his name to Nogawd because he hates theists THAT MUCH.

He's also a whiny little bitch when he doesn't make photography money.

tell him you will pray for him

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

here is someone on imgur earnestly arguing that the message of The Lego Movie ("Lego is for children to play with, not for dads to collect") is wrong and the child protagonist of the movie is in fact the villain because he didn't get permission to play with dad's toys

Hes not wrong. That dad had one of the coolest Lego builds I've ever seen. Is it really worth destroying that for the kind of garbage dipshit kids make?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Hes not wrong. That dad had one of the coolest Lego builds I've ever seen. Is it really worth destroying that for the kind of garbage dipshit kids make?

toys are for children to play with, friend

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

But they play wrong.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Ayden its not a toy it's an expensive collectible action figure now would you please get out of the way daddy can't see Overwatch.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

But they play wrong.
This is only a good thing to say if you are saying it for humour jokes

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Brother Entropy posted:

LEGO especially enforces this, so much so that many of their LEGO-Land theme parks don't allow people without a child to enter, and the overarching plot of their first movie was basically "Adult Lego fans are assholes who ruin things for kids".

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They don't even bother to match colors, they're little barbarians.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

It is but there are people out there using rear end rags to save $20 bucks a month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWArpqK3F0
She says they're middle-class and make a good income, and yet she thinks $20 a month is too much to pay to not have a bucket of poo poo rags sitting next to the toilet at all times? :stare:

Mantis42 posted:

They don't even bother to match colors, they're little barbarians.
Who has enough legos to match colours?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tiggum posted:

She says they're middle-class and make a good income, and yet she thinks $20 a month is too much to pay to not have a bucket of poo poo rags sitting next to the toilet at all times? :stare:

Ok I can see being a hippie and not wanting to cut trees down to wipe your rear end, but Jesus lady get a bidet.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I would play Devil's advocate for the dad in the Lego Movie but we're not supposed to play.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

here is someone on imgur earnestly arguing that the message of The Lego Movie ("Lego is for children to play with, not for dads to collect") is wrong and the child protagonist of the movie is in fact the villain because he didn't get permission to play with dad's toys

why the hell is he posting like he's on twitter? I assume imgur's character limit isn't tiny and he can post his wrong interpretation in a single wall of text.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PhazonLink posted:

why the hell is he posting like he's on twitter? I assume imgur's character limit isn't tiny and he can post his wrong interpretation in a single wall of text.

It's 140 characters, just like twitter used to be.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

How are you guys spending 20 bucks a month on toilet paper? Are you using each roll as a blotter or something?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

ilmucche posted:

How are you guys spending 20 bucks a month on toilet paper? Are you using each roll as a blotter or something?

I use one roll each time I poop. That's why is a cylinder; so you can jam it up there and screw it around a few times before chucking it into your neighbors yard.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I wrap half a roll around each fist and wipe with both hands

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The real question is whether they sit or stand to use grandpappy's soiled suit fragments.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

read this long but insane social media hellfire on a cat cafe in ruins

https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

quote:

TheOwlAndTheFinch 257 points 1 month ago

Okay, I'm leaving this comment for posterity. I know that a bunch of people will click the link, see the length of this post, and then back up and check the comments here to see if it's worth reading.

You guys, this is amazing. It starts out as a bleak sort of drama, with concerns about the safety and welfare of cats. And then it goes off the rails and never comes back. So much better than Amy's Baking Company. Lies, slander, stock photos, and a vague but clearly threatening post about suing people for being mean to her, written from the perspective of her cat.

10/10. Incredible. Worth wasting your time on. Seriously.

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

making GBS threads on someone being creative because "toys are for children" is actually really lovely

However quashing childrens' creativity, like the dad in the Lego movie, is also very bad

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Considering the only way the master builders were able to survive was to follow the instructions themselves, I figured the idea was creativity is important, structure is also important, play how you want but don't poo poo on how others play. Making elaborate displays wasn't the father's sin, refusing to be flexible and brute forcing his way of playing with glue was. Remember, while initially disgusted by the weird little poo poo, like the vehicles, when he noticed the top of the tower with all the little tubes and Kragl hoses spreading throughout the city, his reaction was an amazed "You built all this?" He was dismissive of the smaller pieces, but on seeing the more elaborate part of the scene, he recognised that there was some order behind how it was built otherwise that setpiece would have likely collapsed.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

HOLY poo poo HOW DID WE GET TO GENOCIDE VETERAN IN THIS STORY!?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That cat cafe fiasco is the greatest train wreck I've ever seen. It just keeps going and keeps escalating in ways I never expect.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

Just BOOM drop that in there. Jfc this woman is crazy.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

The combination of the language used and the thought of this makes my skin crawl fake or not.

nael
Sep 10, 2009
Charles Manson is dead. Here are some facebook posts.

"I liked Charles Manson until I learned he was a rapist"

This one was a comment on a relatively normal Manson post. I don't know what it means.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The saga of Purr Cat Cafe is loving ridiculous and we've been laughing at it in the Boston thread since the previous iteration. Diane is out of her goddamn mind and repeatedly harasses anyone who dares to point out that she is not even willing to take the bare minimum of steps to ensure the well-being of the cats that she wants to have at the cafe.

The cafe is never going to actually happen. She publicly attacks, slut-shames (as seen above), and harasses former employees and business partners who have had the good sense to bail on this collapsing house of cards before it drags them down with it, or concerned animal lovers who have asked why she is unwilling to ensure that the cats have a safe and secure environment, or just people who point out that she doesn't actually have any cats there.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The saga of Purr Cat Cafe is loving ridiculous and we've been laughing at it in the Boston thread since the previous iteration. Diane is out of her goddamn mind and repeatedly harasses anyone who dares to point out that she is not even willing to take the bare minimum of steps to ensure the well-being of the cats that she wants to have at the cafe.

The cafe is never going to actually happen. She publicly attacks, slut-shames (as seen above), and harasses former employees and business partners who have had the good sense to bail on this collapsing house of cards before it drags them down with it, or concerned animal lovers who have asked why she is unwilling to ensure that the cats have a safe and secure environment, or just people who point out that she doesn't actually have any cats there.

It's opened just days ago.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

Those poor PR people, falling like sandcastles before a tide of crazy.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Midnight Voyager posted:

It's opened just days ago.

I give it maybe two months before either the city shuts it down or it completely implodes because Diane is nuttier than squirrel poo poo and uses her business's Facebook account to publicly harass her critics, real or imagined.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

that was a wild ride

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

People keep saying Manson was “charming” but I’ve never once gotten that impression after reading any of his writings or watching interviews. He seems like he was really good at manipulating broken and lonely people and comes off as completely unhinged to anyone sane.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

how dare you speak ill of the dead, sir

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I can't believe there's people defending Charles Manson, I mean I can but I sure as hell don't want to believe.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Instead of getting ready for work, I spent thirty minutes reading the saga of crazy Boston cat lady.

It was worth it and I hope you keep us updated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I am still not over the fact that Diane Kelly is threatening legal action via the totally respectable medium of pretending to be a cat on Facebook.