Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
More like Legion of Poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Legion of Gloom

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Legion of Thud

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Defense can't be played by one or two amazing players at certain positions, you need solidity throughout or else these offense will carve a hole in your weak spot. I love watching the Seahawks and I am just sad for them because there was so much promise there but it looks like its definitely over for the season.

It's not impossible they recover as I don't know who they've got to fill in at those spots. But it is gonna be drat hard and an offense that already was uneven I don't think is good enough to make up for these losses. Sadface

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the most fun i ever had watching football was post warner with wilson/rhodes/pat/cro/williams/dockett/campbell/washington and they'd just wreck poo poo for a half until they were completely gassed because john skelton couldn't complete a pass

so if you're gonna be a bitch about being 6-3 then maybe pick another sport

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Did seahawks trade their first round for this year? Are they at least going to get a decent pick?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

hifi posted:

the most fun i ever had watching football was post warner with wilson/rhodes/pat/cro/williams/dockett/campbell/washington and they'd just wreck poo poo for a half until they were completely gassed because john skelton couldn't complete a pass

so if you're gonna be a bitch about being 6-3 then maybe pick another sport

I'm old enough to remember the Rick Mirer "era," so y'all don't have to lecture me about counting my blessings. Doesn't make this suck any less, though.

algebra testes posted:

Did seahawks trade their first round for this year? Are they at least going to get a decent pick?

Somehow we still have our first-round pick, but we moved our second-rounder for Sheldon Richardson, and our third-rounder for Duane Brown. In other words, we're not seeing that first-rounder because Schneider will move it for whatever mid-round picks he can get.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Benne posted:

I'm old enough to remember the Rick Mirer "era," so y'all don't have to lecture me about counting my blessings. Doesn't make this suck any less, though.

For loving real. I remember being so excited when we picked up Warren Moon. At last, halfway decent quarterback play! I've watched a ton of bad football to get to the Carroll era and I am going to enjoy every second of this.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I remember Dave Krieg dead on the field a being a meme at school before meme's were a thing.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

My bus is stuck in traffic argh! And this ticket my boss got is really good! Come on Seattle traffic.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Peachfart posted:

Seattle traffic.

goondolences

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Peachfart posted:

My bus is stuck in traffic argh! And this ticket my boss got is really good! Come on Seattle traffic.

I hope you got out and walked because it would probably have been faster.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Probably best if you got out and walked away in the opposite direction the way this game is going

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Probably best if you got out and walked away in the opposite direction the way this game is going
this

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I want a replay of the packers-hawks NFC championship just so we get more photos of fans that left the stadium staring back through the doors.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Thread title still accurate

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeeesh

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Blair Walsh fucks it up yet again.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Shindragon posted:

Blair Walsh fucks it up yet again.

This loss is on Pete. Try the loving 35 yarder next time.

Also what the hell was that 2 minute drill, no timeouts and every throw over the middle?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

shirts and skins posted:

Also what the hell was that 2 minute drill, no timeouts and every throw over the middle?

Alright not gonna lie, I wasn't able to watch the game til the end, they had a 35 yarder and he doesn't go for it?

WTF

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Also wtf was with the challenge? One more timeout would have been awesome right then and there was never any doubt that Baldwin let the ball hit the ground..

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

bwahaha

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

shirts and skins posted:

They put all of their eggs in the "tie with a FG and win in OT" basket.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
That was a garbage 2 minute drill for sure, I'm not sure if Russell can throw it to the outside without scrambling because otherwise he's just looking in the middle of the field

Our season's done

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
When you really think about it why do we even like sports

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Benne posted:

When you really think about it why do we even like sports

Man the Seahawks really are on the 49ers trajectory, just like, 3 years behind

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

My seats were amazing and my boss bought me a ton of really good food.
But that loss. :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
49ers were the only NFC West team to not lose this week :smug:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I'd like to see the chain of events leading to Russell Wilson being blackballed from the league :v:

Based on what I've seen all year I'm extremely pessimistic about the team moving forward, even RWBS isn't enough at this point and our defense is getting old/injured fast

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Spoeank posted:

49ers were the only NFC West team to not lose this week :smug:

The 49ers lost their draft position.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Peachfart posted:

The 49ers lost their draft position.

The only other one-win team is now a two-win team :confused:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Spoeank posted:

The only other one-win team is now a two-win team :confused:

he meant the reverberations from this weekend are obviously the 49ers are gonna beat the Seahawks next, moving them above the Giants when you tie them at 2-9 next week

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Uh, sure, that is what I meant.(it's cause I'm dumb)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thread title confirmed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The instant Davis looked like maybe Seattle had an okay running back, he was crying in the blue tent. When is Seattle gonna figure out the problem isn't their hundreds of different RBs they keep trying, it's their run blocking?

e. Noted San Francisco 2015 4th round draft pick Mike Davis

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Gotta keep pounding the rock!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Manoueverable posted:

That was a garbage 2 minute drill for sure, I'm not sure if Russell can throw it to the outside without scrambling because otherwise he's just looking in the middle of the field

Our season's done

Uhh

We're still 6-4. If we beat the Rams again we're probably in the playoffs. Plenty of teams would be happy to be in our position.

The defense sucks but Russ is still amazing. Let's see if some guys can get a little healthier. Losing Griffin that early in the game was brutal.

I dunno man the loss hurts but we were like a missed Graham td catch and about 2 feet of FG from OT and/or winning. I'm willing to wait and see.

And long term we still have a franchise qb. We'll be fine.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I hate blair walsh

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

shirts and skins posted:

Uhh

We're still 6-4. If we beat the Rams again we're probably in the playoffs. Plenty of teams would be happy to be in our position.

The defense sucks but Russ is still amazing. Let's see if some guys can get a little healthier. Losing Griffin that early in the game was brutal.

I dunno man the loss hurts but we were like a missed Graham td catch and about 2 feet of FG from OT and/or winning. I'm willing to wait and see.

And long term we still have a franchise qb. We'll be fine.

Long term we are fine, but I think the worry comes from our upcoming schedule. Which is scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

“Obviously I need to drive it a little more to get it there,” Walsh told reporters. “So in hindsight, that’s what I would do is drive it more and not leave it short.”

• Locked thread