Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's pretty awesome when anyone self owns by screaming for free speech until there special nono topic of feelings forever is the target.

:trumppop::69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

Just as a reminder of the Opposite Times before we lived in the Trump hellscape timeline. Even this guy likes getting in on some Biden jokes every once in a while:

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/932685522820042754

I miss these guys.
Also any semblance of sanity I once owned.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/klnynews/status/932680841607766018?s=17

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Why not piss

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sometimes a licensed and accredited enforcer of the law who takes it upon themselves to specifically pass judgement on others for their crimes just needs to cut loose a little.
I mean I was talking about Moore, but I suppose the right wing mouth piece judge shilling themselves to Fox while recklessly endangering others lives counts too.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/932717710756208640?s=17

:lol:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

I dunno, can we get a mediocre cartoonist to verify this analysis?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

............ so much for the tolerant left?????????? :psyduck:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this sentence 10 years ago would completely break peoples brains

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

holy crapthis is the worst article ever written

lol left my newsweek browser tab open

third top story: does a photo show the moon landing was faked

omg

it gets worse

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Chinatown posted:

it's all over but the crying...♪♪

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

A Fancy Hat posted:

"He called me every day for a month, begging me to tell everyone I was going to pay for the wall. I told him no each time, and he began sending gifts to my house. I told him that perhaps the wall was unfeasible and that promising to build it would be an albatross upon his neck in the midterm elections and beyond. He then asked me who Al was and suggested I get him the contact information for Mr. Batross if he could build the wall." - Enrique Pena Nieto

Lmao

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
batross batross gull-y

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

Here's a :lol: for you fine posters and lurkers:

https://twitter.com/SAcurrent/status/932730530717732864

(That's the sheriff who arrested her for an outstanding warrant)

gently caress yeah

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Just imagine a 2007 poll:
Who is more likely to have said "Grab 'em by the pussy!"
- Charles Manson, while screaming at the parole board
- Donald Trump, President of the United States and leader of the free world

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

There's not a :thunk: big enough for this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving,” she said. “I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences.”

lmao way to throw in your mom as if that has anything to do with it

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mods if you could, tia.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

Here's a :lol: for you fine posters and lurkers:

https://twitter.com/SAcurrent/status/932730530717732864

(That's the sheriff who arrested her for an outstanding warrant)

I hope this escalates to the point where the truck is completely covered with a decal that says EAT MY WHOLE rear end, TRUMP AND SHERIFF WHATSHISNAME on every available surface

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

haljordan posted:

These people have no morals lol

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

haljordan posted:

Obviously she was just driving like a dumbass, but at least she's accepting the punishment and not denying poo poo. Most people would justify this kind of thing somehow.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Yeah that’s nothing may as well blow your load when it matters.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Outrail posted:

Most people conservatives would justify blame Hillary for this kind of thing somehow.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

It is really loving stupid how the media describes Moore's predatory behavior as "Sexual Misconduct".

Rape and Sexual Assualt are the words you fucks are looking for. Sexual Misconduct minimizes what this sick gently caress did.

friendbot2000 fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 21, 2017

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

friendbot2000 posted:

It is really loving stupid how the media describes Moore's predatory behavior as "Sexual Misconduct".

Rape and Sexual Assualt are the words you fucks are looking for. Sexual Misconduct minimizes what this dick gently caress did.

Isn't the whole point to minimize this sort of thing? I don't think anyone is promoting it.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
lol the little babyman whine generator needs people around him to lie about the Mueller investigation so he doesn't fly into a tantrum:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/white-house-lawyer-ty-cobb-trump-mueller-russia

As The F.B.I. Closes In, Trump’s Lawyers Are Scrambling To Keep Him Calm

quote:

With Donald Trump predisposed to self-sabotage in what may ultimately become an obstruction of justice case, the president’s lawyers have assured him that he has nothing to fear from Robert Mueller. It’s a tricky balancing act, given Trump’s past history of criticism for the special counsel. The president’s natural impulse for obstructive, combative behavior is also, in this case, a potential legal risk ... Trump’s lawyers are taking pains to project calm, telling the president that he has nothing to fear and that the investigation, which some posit is just getting started, will wind down soon.

One of the goals of this effort, it appears, is to prevent Trump from flying into a rage and firing Mueller

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

25 angles of mueller's investigation, in case you missed them

(1) Hacking of DNC/Clinton (Guccifer, Stone, FancyBear et. al.)
(2) Illicit Sanctions Negotiations (Page, Sessions, Papadopoulos, Kislyak et. al.)
(3) Clandestine GOP Platform Changes (Gordon, Manafort et. al.)
(4) Clandestine Foreign Agents in Government A (Flynn, Gulen, Turkish officials et. al.)
(5) Clandestine Foreign Agents in Government B (Manafort, Gates, Deripaska et. al.)
(6) Data Analytics Collusion and Social Media Propaganda (Kushner, Mercer, Cambridge Analytica et. al)
(7) Obstruction of Justice A [Comey Firing] (Trump, Yates, Sessions, Miller, Comey, Lavrov, Kislyak, Hicks et. al.)
(8) Obstruction of Justice B [Trump Jr. Statement] (Trump, Trump Jr., Miller, Hicks et. al.)
(9) Making False Statements and/or Perjury A (Sessions)
(10) Making False Statements and/or Perjury B (Flynn)
(11) Making False Statements and/or Perjury C (Kushner)
(12) Making False Statements and/or Perjury D (Page)
(13) Making False Statements and/or Perjury E (Papadopoulos)
(14) Money Laundering (Manafort, Gates, et. al.)
(15) Espionage [Putin Backchannel] (Kushner, Flynn, Kislyak, et. al.)
(16) Clandestine Trump Tower Moscow Agreement [2013 to 2017] (Trump, Aras Agalarov, Emin Agalarov, Michael Cohen, Felix Sater, Kremlin officials et. al.)
(17) Clandestine Trump-Putin Meeting Plans (Clovis, Papadopoulos, Dearborn, Page, Mifsud, Millian et. al.)
(18) Clandestine Outreach to Pro-Putin Ukrainian Officials (Manafort, Deripaska et. al.)
(19) Possible Trump-Rosneft Collusion (Steele, Page, Lavrov, Peskov et. al.)
(20) Kremlin Kompromat [Trump Indiscretions] (Trump, Schiller, Agalarov, Ritz Moscow staff, Trump org employees, Ritz visitors, Sarka et. al.)
(21) Kremlin Kompromat [HRC/Ukraine] (Veselnitskaya, Kaveladze, Akhmetshin, Goldstone, Emin Agalarov, Kushner, Manafort, Trump Jr.)
(22) Clandestine Trump-Putin Meeting Plans B (Torshin, Rogozin, Clarke, NRA et. al.)
(23) Emoluments Violations [Russian Investors] (Eric Trump, Don Jr., Ivanka Trump, Kushner, Dodson, Gorka et. al.)
(24) WikiLeaks (Trump, Assange, Trump Jr., Kushner, Rohrabacher et. al.)
(25) Suspicious Contacts in Other Nations (Papadopoulos, Kammenos, and Putin in Greece; Gordon, Page, Orbán, Finkelstein, and Schmitz in Hungary; Papadopoulos in the UK and Israel)

#maga lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

It's cool how the republican party sounds just like NAMBLA. lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:yikes:

How people can be so broke brained that they believe a guy dating teenagers is equivalent to a gay relationship between consenting adults is just so amazingly stupid and wrong it hurts. Evangelicals are insane.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Outrail posted:

Isn't the whole point to minimize this sort of thing? I don't think anyone is promoting it.

The media are being a bunch of cowards by using minimized rhetoric instead of calling him out as a rapist. "Sexual Misconduct" is a meaningless phrase that doesnt really say anything and makes what he did sound not as morally reprehensible.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

TulliusCicero posted:

:yikes:

How people can be so broke brained that they believe a guy dating teenagers is equivalent to a gay relationship between consenting adults is just so amazingly stupid and wrong it hurts. Evangelicals are insane.

You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything — the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything — as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent.

If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

hope hicks does not have many funny or interesting pictures. these are the only 2 that really jump out to me

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

hope hicks does not have many funny or interesting pictures. these are the only 2 that really jump out to me

Christ, Kellyanne looks like the Ghostbusters 2 villain in that picture lol

friendbot2000 fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 21, 2017

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Why the gently caress hasnt Hope Hicks quit? She is so young. Does she really want this millstone around her career?

friendbot2000 fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 21, 2017

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Tax Inductions posted:

But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police.
tell us more about the rape police

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Where are you coming from

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

It's where we dress you in a sexy cop outfit and rape you. Next question

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I thought the final panel of loss.jpg had a guy in it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

friendbot2000 posted:

Why the gently caress hasnt Hope Hicks quit? She is so young. Does she really want this millstone around her career?
she's probably being paid a shitton of cash, and provided she's clever enough to not actually touch the poop, she'll stay out of jail. not bad at all for being in your 20s