Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

Chili, Falcons by 20 tonight or 24?

17-20, idk who wins it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

17-20, idk who wins it.

I really reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to buy into this team. I felt much better after Dallas, but then watching them crap the bed again (granted against arguably the best team in the NFC) I'm not so sure. This is a game they should win, especially with the injuries, but you just never know in that drat stadium.

At least Sherm won't be there to interfere with Julio :shrug:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I really reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to buy into this team. I felt much better after Dallas, but then watching them crap the bed again (granted against arguably the best team in the NFC) I'm not so sure. This is a game they should win, especially with the injuries, but you just never know in that drat stadium.

At least Sherm won't be there to interfere with Julio :shrug:

If this offense can't move the ball consistently tonight, it's all over. idc if we win.

They're down like 5 defensive starters. We should -roll- them. Take care of bidness ffs.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Barudak posted:

Drown your tears at missing the end of that game with some delicious Felipe's.

I wish I was still in town.

And when you're done eating come upstairs to Tiki Tolteca. I bartend there on Sundays.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

C2C - 2.0 posted:

And when you're done eating come upstairs to Tiki Tolteca. I bartend there on Sundays.

Fuckin a its a small world. You likely know a friend of mine who helped open the joint.

Love me some tiki poo poo

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I was there a couple of years ago when I went back to Louisiana to visit family. Cool bar. The tiki man Jell-O shots are vile. We did enjoy the jambu plant tincture though.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I like this implosion video better.

OxySnake posted:

This is very late, but this video is an absolute pro click.

https://twitter.com/Brett_A_Taylor/status/932701344082923520

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Cross posted by request.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/932734250490753024

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Remember the retractable will probably never work again because it rained so many bolts onto the field the first time they opened it.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey.... everything an opponent needed to happen in order to beat the Falcons in the last five minutes didn’t happen for once.

Lookitdat

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

imagine actually trotting out blair walsh in that situation

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Yay us!

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

That team still knows they choked it away again.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

He’s toast next year.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Will no one rid me of these Falcons?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

Oh hey.... everything an opponent needed to happen in order to beat the Falcons in the last five minutes didn’t happen for once.

Lookitdat

because Pete Carroll is a dumbass

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

Bucs fans would like a word.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/hardwina/status/932815578179387392

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

because Pete Carroll is a dumbass

That's a weird way of spelling Andre Roberts.

Also for the love of god, scrap the pitch right play Sark. Why he felt the need to go to that well like 8 times is beyond me.

Pete is dumb tho fo sho

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

That's a weird way of spelling Andre Roberts.

Also for the love of god, scrap the pitch right play Sark. Why he felt the need to go to that well like 8 times is beyond me.

Pete is dumb tho fo sho

That loving pitch never even got close to working. gently caress that play.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Correct me if I'm wrong but... Mularky had been a head coach before being Atlanta OC... and only got a HC job against because the head coach he was working for got fired in the middle of the season.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sexy tiger boobs posted:

That loving pitch never even got close to working. gently caress that play.

It was awful. Every. Time. Seems like it takes Sark like 6 tries before he's like "nah, let's scrap that" see also screen passes to Hooper.

He's been getting better but still some wtf moments.

Oh well, it was a win IN Seattle so that's cool and now we control our own destiny. 6th seed with the potential to move up!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Man I love Keanu Neal

https://twitter.com/Gator_Alum/status/932799501429026816

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I like this new Jimmy Graham.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Falcons waived Jalen Collins lol

What a waste of a 2nd round pick

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Falcons waived Jalen Collins lol

What a waste of a 2nd round pick

fuckin' wow, I guess he's about to fail another PED test.

tbf, it was also just a super confusing pick. We had Alford AND Trufant and both were adequate to great at the time.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Nov 21, 2017

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/iHeartMiko/status/933182859744919559

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

fuckin' wow, I guess he's about to fail another PED test.

tbf, it was also just a super confusing pick. We had Alford AND Trufant and both were adequate to great at the time.

You need three DBs in today's NFL, especially in a division with Brees.

He was a value pick if he could stop hanging out with Laron Landry's pharmacist.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Thats a quality woman right there.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

You need three DBs in today's NFL, especially in a division with Brees.

He was a value pick if he could stop hanging out with Laron Landry's pharmacist.

He was a bad pick, especially in the 2nd, especially with his history of weed and especially because there were concerns over only being a 1 year starter in college.

We have 3 dbs with Trufant, Alford and Poole. Collins had a rough start to his career, he did play well in Trufants absence last year but completely wet the bed in the playoffs and especially Superbowl. He followed that up with more stupid decisions in the off-season and looked like hell against 3rd stringers in preseason.

He's extremely immature and lord only knows what he's been doing with himself these 10 games. Quinn met with him yesterday morning, apparently didn't like what he saw or heard and they cut him after.

Dumb pick looking back. A high risk high reward pick that turned out to go the way of risk.

He was also the pick you insisted Atlanta made to counter the Panthers pick of Funchess lol

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Nov 22, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Damaged goods

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/933460591930421249

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Wow, was he really that bad? I could swear he was decent at LSU.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Wow, was he really that bad? I could swear he was decent at LSU.

He was actually ok when he started when Trufant went down but his play really regressed post season and especially in the Superbowl. In the preseason this year he was getting beat badly over and over so maybe he is one of those change of scenery guys that just needs a reality check.

I do think he is very immature and has now been suspended twice in three seasons which may be enough of a red flag for teams to stay away. He's not worth the risk.

What sucks is he now joins Shede as former 2nd rounders who are no longer on the team due to conduct. Last I checked Shede is also out of a job.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
gently caress a Falcon.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

wandler20 posted:

gently caress a Falcon.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

wandler20 posted:

gently caress a Falcon.

It's bad enough I having to listen to this game on the radio Falcons....please don't make it worse by losing.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

The Buccs are a bad football team and I hope we beat them handily. Dilley Dilley!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

THAT OWNED SO HARD

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

THAT OWNED SO HARD

It really did. My son was running round the room with excitement after that. Maybe I can get him to ditch Carolina?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Buccs are a bad football team and I hope we beat them handily. Dilley Dilley!

Please don't unironically quote that loving awful ad. Christ.

• Locked thread