Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Strawman posted:

We have Pogba and Ibra out. If you line the squads up, they’re pretty equal.

De Gea/Romero > Ederson/Bravo
Bailly/Rojo > Stones/Otamendi
Walker = Valencia
Mendy > Young > Delph
Toure = Fellaini
Matic/Herrera > Gundogan/Fernandinho
De Bruyne = Pogba
David Silva/Bernardo Silva = Mata/Mkhi
Rashford = Sterling
Ibra = Aguero
Lukaku/Martial > Jesus/Sane

Injuries fecked us, that’s all. Pogba’s injury affects 5 players in the team.

This person is legit retarded. Anyone who thinks David Silva is equal to Mata or Mkihtaryan is a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I'm not taking anyone who says "fecked" seriously, ever.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I will be surprised if he survives this season because we have seen what happened at Chelsea. I can see it happening here. Mourinho and United are not a match and never will be. I am actually embarrassed to have Mourinho as our manager. Get Poch or give Giggsy a proper chance.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

TheBigAristotle posted:

Raheem Sterling is a gem. He has been one of the best wide attackers in the Premier League for about five years now, boasts an athleticism and technical ability and intelligence that makes 99 percent of his peers look like stodgy goons by comparison, regularly heaps on goals and assists at a much quicker rate than players widely considered to be his betters, is (or should be) considered one of the two or three most gifted talents the great and proud soccer nation England has produced in years, currently stands as one of the critical cogs in a Manchester City squad that is threatening to become the iconic EPL team of this generation, and at only 22 years old, still has so much room to grow into an even bigger star than he already is.

^That's two sentences^

Virgin First Sentence and Chad Second Sentence.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
280 characters was a mistake

https://twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/928269133275262976

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I sincerely hope they go back to 140, or somewhere closer to it. 280 has only been used well once.

https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/928312886459535366

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

I sincerely hope they go back to 140, or somewhere closer to it. 280 has only been used well once.

https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/928312886459535366

lol

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I only just clocked that that's the actor that plays Clay Davis. I love him.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Welcome to my new project: Sandra Marsh: the Conspiracy Files. I have recently started getting involved in politics (which I am not an expert in and have never been interested in before), because my dad, who is a successful businessman, is the victim of very bad new laws which are coming in from the government. My dad is a non-dom, which means he doesn’t have to pay tax in the UK. He earns a lot of money and spends it, plus he has a lot of expertise, so it’s good for the economy. However, the corrupt government are starting to ban non-doms and forcing them to pay tax against there will.

If this law goes ahead and he is threatened with paying tax he (and possibly me) will be forced to leave the country and work from Dubai all year round. It is disgusting that he is being forced to leave his own country and I have been trying to convince people to stand up for our rights. In my campaign work, I started to learn about politics and got interested in conspiracy theories. I tried to think of a way to combine my career (as a professional football analyst) with my new expertise. That’s how I came up with Sandra Marsh: the Conspiracy Files. There is a huge amount of corruption and conspiracy in the world and I will be delving deep and exposing the lies. I will also be providing blogs about the latest tactical innovations and transfer rumours.

The main focus of Sandra Marsh: The Conspiracy Files will be refereeing decisions which go against Manchester United and Chelsea. Looking forward to this new project, which is the first one I have ever attempted without my dad, who has refused to take part.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

trem_two posted:

Welcome to my new project: Sandra Marsh: the Conspiracy Files. I have recently started getting involved in politics (which I am not an expert in and have never been interested in before), because my dad, who is a successful businessman, is the victim of very bad new laws which are coming in from the government. My dad is a non-dom, which means he doesn’t have to pay tax in the UK. He earns a lot of money and spends it, plus he has a lot of expertise, so it’s good for the economy. However, the corrupt government are starting to ban non-doms and forcing them to pay tax against there will.

If this law goes ahead and he is threatened with paying tax he (and possibly me) will be forced to leave the country and work from Dubai all year round. It is disgusting that he is being forced to leave his own country and I have been trying to convince people to stand up for our rights. In my campaign work, I started to learn about politics and got interested in conspiracy theories. I tried to think of a way to combine my career (as a professional football analyst) with my new expertise. That’s how I came up with Sandra Marsh: the Conspiracy Files. There is a huge amount of corruption and conspiracy in the world and I will be delving deep and exposing the lies. I will also be providing blogs about the latest tactical innovations and transfer rumours.

The main focus of Sandra Marsh: The Conspiracy Files will be refereeing decisions which go against Manchester United and Chelsea. Looking forward to this new project, which is the first one I have ever attempted without my dad, who has refused to take part.

Guess that Xeno guy got out of prison?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
ok that blog is absolutely amazing, I love it

3. Encourage top players to play in UCL. Make sure that the worlds top players are in the competition. We need players of the quality of Messi, Pogba and CR7Genius to be playing in the competition every year. Uefa needs to be 100% sure that they’ll be playing football in the Champions League. One way they could do this is offer their families free (or subsidised) tickets to the Champions League final to make them want to play in it more. Another idea is to advertise the Champions League on TV saying its the top football competition in Europe.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

quote:

This site is owned by top EPL football analyst and Official MUFC Uefa Fans’ Ambassador Sandra Marsh. Due to demand this website will be where high-quality football analysis reports will be published. These are not the full reports which are very expensive and only bought by top clubs in EPL and across Europe but they are just the initial overview pages from selected analysis reports. Sandra Marsh believes in giving back to the football fan community in EPL and so has made public these pieces of information.

If you are a top club in EPL who wants to pay me for analysis then please contact my dad or tell me by DM on Twitter so that we can negotiate a payment. Thank you a lot.

It's amazing op

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
https://twitter.com/Crazysandra101/status/697900814468304898

I'm dead now

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

please someone extract that little football girl and then make gg give me it as an avatar

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

quote:

For the idiots who spam my twitter wasting my time here is how it works: My dad (a very successful businessman) has a lot of contacts and says everything should be done through him. I write my reports, then I give them to him. He then takes them to top clients and they give him the money. He then takes the money back to me. He says that this is how it works and I should have no direct contact with clubs or clients as this is how business is done under UK law. I usually charge £4k per report.

To the morons on Twitter: my dad does not avoid tax. He is a non-dom and works in Dubai but I live in London. This is all legal. My dad takes the money from clubs in cash and invests it to “clean” it and make sure its properly invested in my savings account. According to my dad this is all standard practice in the football industry. Please can you not waste my time now asking me boring questions about my career. This is the end of it.

aw bless

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ITT we learn how to launder money.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

fat gay nonce posted:

please someone extract that little football girl and then make gg give me it as an avatar

I’m the “missed the first 5 minutes because was eating”

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Am I whooshing hard because there is no way this is legit. It’s too on the nose.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Am I whooshing hard because there is no way this is legit. It’s too on the nose.

of course it's not legit, it's still hilarious though

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

santanotreal posted:

I’m the “missed the first 5 minutes because was eating”

Funniest thing I've read on these forums in a while!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
<INPUT RESULTS INTO PROZONE ASAP> otherwise, where would they get this incredible insight of Southhampton taking over for Sunderland in the 2nd half?

edit: I realize this is a troll but dammit if it's not amusing:

https://twitter.com/Crazysandra101/status/928960401596960768

sticksy fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 14, 2017

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

how dare you impugn the good name of @Crazysandra101

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pulisic has bold ideas but US soccer shouldn't bank its future on Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/nov/15/christian-pulisic-us-soccer-youth-development-kyle-martino

that article posted:

The question Christian Pulisic tried to answer in his Players’ Tribune articlethis week is the million dollar one: how do you grow more Pulisics? ,This is not a new question. We’ve asked ourselves the same question about the Perezes, Hamms, Ramoses, Akerses, Reynas and Donovans. We’ve been producing great players in the US for decades – including Pulisic and several other promising young players we watched debut against Portugal on Tuesday night. But we haven’t been doing it at the rate that can make us a consistent world power on the men’s side.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Idk if this is really the right thread, he's written a lot of words but ultimately has said absolutely nothing.

It is so bad in this country that Billy Haisley is a voice of reason: https://deadspin.com/american-soccer-needs-to-burn-to-the-ground-1820488165

wicka fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Nov 16, 2017

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

wicka posted:

Idk if this is really the right thread, he's written a lot of words but ultimately has said absolutely nothing.

It is so bad in this country that Billy Haisley is a voice of reason: https://deadspin.com/american-soccer-needs-to-burn-to-the-ground-1820488165

The world's gone crazy

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

https://twitter.com/pablostecco/status/932786252339990528

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

*Gary Neville orgasm noise*

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

No John Terry?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://twitter.com/FourFourTwo/status/932556702884474880

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
against modern football

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
M'lily

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

- Lil' Wayne

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

tfw you're about to watch Manchester United play

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm waiting for the Mata waifu pillow :3:

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

quote:

Its basically the cold war all over again.

The Communist USSR vs the Capitalist USA.

We are the USSR and if you recall the USA just outspent them and won.

There is no competing with city on a financial level so fans should just give up stop funneling money into the sport and make these rich pricks feck off due to poor returns.

RedCafe on the Manchester Derby :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jesus wept