Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FortMan
Jan 10, 2012

Viva Romanesco!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

They're not even a good glamour and your Skalla coat of casting looks like poo poo! poo poo!

Haven't dropped for you either huh?

#74 and counting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
Trying to learn some sick jams. 100% not third-party material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybwHxKRl5VA

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

FortMan posted:

Haven't dropped for you either huh?

#74 and counting.

they dropped, they're just going to some baddie who doesn't need them :negative:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Hommando posted:

Good luck enforcing this.

There's gonna be Sandstorms everywhere and they can't do anything about it lmao

Like, what are they gonna do, ban you over it?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

What happens if you opt out? They just lock you out of using the actions?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this can't be real holy poo poo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

What happens if you opt out? They just lock you out of using the actions?

Can't complete the quest to unlock them yeah

Truga posted:

this can't be real holy poo poo

100% genuine

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

It's just a typical covering their rear end Terms of Service notification so that they can't be sued or whatever if someone makes a DMCA complaint and they have to take action against you.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Making all the sandstorm macros.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Thundarr posted:

RIP Engage button (patch notes are out)

That's okay. I wasn't still grinding my classes to 50 anyway.

I like repeatedly playing with the choke artists in PotD. :smithicide:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
play freebird

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Now you can farm PotD with bards who are trying to set up half-assed Disturbed macros with the perform skill!

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Thundarr posted:

Now you can farm PotD with bards who are trying to set up half-assed Disturbed macros with the perform skill!

Great. :negative:

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

RIP Engage Spam.

Hello future Carbuncle Mount!

FortMan
Jan 10, 2012

Viva Romanesco!

they dropped, they're just going to some baddie who doesn't need them :negative:

Look on the bright side, you have seen it drop.
I saw 3 seals and no coat so far. I think I am cursed.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hunter Noventa posted:

RIP Engage Spam.

Hello future Carbuncle Mount!

Words can not describe how badly I need that stupid goddamn mount.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Squadron dungeons works out to still be faster than your average human dungeon.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
So is the new PvP mode basically League of Legends? I've never played LoL, but I've seen videos and it looks pretty similar. I hope it's fun, I want a gorilla.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

SonicRulez posted:

So is the new PvP mode basically League of Legends? I've never played LoL, but I've seen videos and it looks pretty similar. I hope it's fun, I want a gorilla.
no, it is a warcraft 3 custom map

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it's essentially a DOTA-style map yep

I'm not a fan but I dislike the PVP in this game anyway and think DOTA styled games are only slightly better than eating barbed wire.

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer
Can't wait to see the carbuncle outfits pop up on mogstation tomorrow.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Whats the best way to grinf for tank mounts? I'm ready to move on to other tanks but I'm close enough to want to see better options

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

PF loves tank only garuda runs for the mounts. Not sure if thats the best way, but it's the most common.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Turn 4 groups are probably good too.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

FaintlyQuaint posted:

Can't wait to see the carbuncle outfits pop up on mogstation tomorrow.

Hahaha, you think they'll be on mogstation and not attached to a $180 statue that sells out instantly. :shepicide:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I got to play In the End by Linkin Park for Denmo McStronghuge, my life is complete.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Squadrons are still good, maybe a couple of minutes slower but if you have your offensive mastery up they still wreck poo poo.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

comingafteryouall posted:

Squadrons are still good, maybe a couple of minutes slower but if you have your offensive mastery up they still wreck poo poo.

That's good. If anything I'll be happy to go back to regular runs where I'm not quickly mashing one button. (Now I'll be slowly mashing two buttons!)

slev
Apr 6, 2009

People never targeting the towers is going to be real fun in this new pvp mode

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Can't complete the quest to unlock them yeah

100% genuine

This is just hilarious to me coming from LOTRO, where e.g. the official game Twitch channel will regularly stream in-game concerts of player bands performing music. Such a different mindset re your player base.

Edit: or Factorio or Minecraft, where pretty much the whole point of the music system is to upload in-game covers of songs to youtube. What are they even afraid will happen? Has anyone actually ever got in trouble for recording themselves playing a song in a game? How is that any different/worse than, you know, recording a cover of a song IRL? Or is that somehow supposed to be bad and wrong as well?

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 21, 2017

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

jalapeno_dude posted:

This is just hilarious to me coming from LOTRO, where e.g. the official game Twitch channel will regularly stream in-game concerts of player bands performing music. Such a different mindset re your player base.

Edit: or Factorio or Minecraft, where pretty much the whole point of the music system is to upload in-game covers of songs to youtube. What are they even afraid will happen? Has anyone actually ever got in trouble for recording themselves playing a song in a game? How is that any different/worse than, you know, recording a cover of a song IRL? Or is that somehow supposed to be bad and wrong as well?

Not sure what the player base has to do with these decisions. It's all on the devs being super overly cautious.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

it is literally just them covering themselves, which SE does to a completely inane extent at all times

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles
A Japanese mmo was successfully sued after players used in game instruments to play copyrighted songs, so Square is covering their bases

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I imagine nothing will happen unless any sort of take down gets issued, go nuts

E: phone pls

BrightWing fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 21, 2017

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Copyright was a mistake.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

As much as I've been dumping on Perform, I will give an instant comm to any Bard who jams out FFMQ music in dungeons even if they are garbage otherwise.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Rival Wings is fun. I lost the first time, but I can see myself enjoying this mode for awhile.

It'll be a long, painful grind to the gorilla, but by God, I am going to try to get him.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
im sorry heaven's feel

Jenrai
May 4, 2014

To the poo poo Summoner in Rabanastre who needed the caster legs despite having full aug Allagan

gently caress youuuuuuuuuuu
They're not even a good glamour and your Skalla coat of casting looks like poo poo! poo poo!

No need to mention that someone sucks if you mention they're wearing full augmented gear - it's implied pretty heavily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
says the guy whose heavensward best in slot was like 100% tomestone gear