Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Roosevelt posted:

i always thought that would be a cool job, being the guy who figures out where to put the dynamite to implode a building that size

:eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

arby's is really bad and after hearing about how the meat is shipped to them i never want to touch their food again

i eagerly await hearing whatever FWD:FWD:FWD: thing that isn't true you believed

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

janet is like a computer but you cannot gently caress and cum in her canonically

you can spend a lot of time trying though

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
the sequence this season with Janet being reset by Michael over and over and over again on the beach is one of the funniest things i've seen on tv this year

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

implode is incorrect

the careful explosions make the building collapse

implosions are something else entirely

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

i eagerly await hearing whatever FWD:FWD:FWD: thing that isn't true you believed
"As one of those employees who had been in charge of the meat slicer at an Arby’s restaurant explained to us, most packaged bulk meat arrives packed in a gelatinous broth inside plastic airtight bags. Someone who is less than familiar with what the product looks like upon arrival might mistake the gelatinous broth for the beef itself, then from there jump to the conclusion that the contents of the package is a gel or paste."

:barf:

even if it's not a gel or paste, that's gross

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

syscall girl posted:

you can spend a lot of time trying though

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

implode is incorrect

umm actually

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
now tell us how subway bread is made of gym mats

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

MSPain posted:

umm actually

hey if you're gonna try and correct people in yospos don't use a layman's misnomer

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

implode is incorrect

Oh no, the picture-posting man has owned me.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

muckswirler posted:

One time my brother drank a whole bottle of A1 sauce and had the gnarliest most explosive farts imaginable

A hard A1 takeoff

the Shartuality

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

"As one of those employees who had been in charge of the meat slicer at an Arby’s restaurant explained to us, most packaged bulk meat arrives packed in a gelatinous broth inside plastic airtight bags. Someone who is less than familiar with what the product looks like upon arrival might mistake the gelatinous broth for the beef itself, then from there jump to the conclusion that the contents of the package is a gel or paste."

it's not really any different than most pre-packaged meats you get from the grocery store/costco. it just has more liquid. raw meat is inherently kind of gross but seriously grow up

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

muckswirler posted:

Solid opinions. One time my brother drank a whole bottle of A1 sauce and had the gnarliest most explosive farts imaginable and left a suubtle A1 scent everywhere he went for a week.

jesus that's enough sodium to kill you flat

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Schadenboner posted:

Oh no, the picture-posting man has owned me.

lol capital letters and punctuation

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

H.P. Hovercraft

:ironicat:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

jesus that's enough sodium to kill you flat

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

hahaha

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

real meat broth is naturally gelatinous when chilled because of all the dissolved collagen :ssh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sorry for your loss.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i do not give two shits where my meat comes from

JUST.EAT.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lmao

if this bothers you, you should probably just never eat any deli meat ever. or any deli food at all for that matter

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

There's a good burger chain in the midwest / great plains called Braums. They own their entire supply chain - all the beef / bread etc. is made in house. It's kind of weird, their stores have these markets where you can buy their bread and cheese and ice cream and such. One of the few things I miss about the area.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

wait until you hear about confit

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

this is how literally all deli meat is packaged everywhere

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

sandoz posted:

this is how literally all deli meat is packaged everywhere

gross, airtight bags? hows the meat gonna stay fresh if it cant breathe?

-rms on why he wears sandals

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the beef comes in beef stock? :monocle:

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Grassy Knowles posted:

gross, airtight bags? hows the meat gonna stay fresh if it cant breathe?

-rms on why he wears sandals

jfc even his food has to be open sores where does it stop?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i have eaten at arbys only once

that night i felt old for the first time and it never went away

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

George posted:

i have eaten at arbys only once

that night i felt old for the first time and it never went away

Did you inexplicably hear the voice of Daniel Stern?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

polyester concept posted:

real meat broth is naturally gelatinous when chilled because of all the dissolved collagen :ssh:

I used to date a girl from Romania and her parents made this stuff where you boil pork bones with garlic until all of the gelatin comes out, then put it in the fridge so it congeals, slice the pork garlic jello into cubes and spread it on toast :yum:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

arby's will still make the big montana if you ask them to

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/friedmanjon/status/895743915898224640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/barf_bag_/status/932494276826730496

• Locked thread