Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
90% of FLQs bombings or bank robberies or whatever were actually false flags perpetrated by the rcmp which is by far the most prolific terrorist group in canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
The lesson here is that people in Quebec should not be allowed to have guns.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

90% of FLQs bombings or bank robberies or whatever were actually false flags perpetrated by the rcmp which is by far the most prolific terrorist group in canada.

Lol

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:lolplant:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I learn something new on these forums everyday

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I feel like that has to false, but at the same time I wouldn't be overly surprised if it turned out to be true.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
its basically true

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

RBC posted:

its basically true

Details?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

The RCMP and CSIS spend more time, money and effort thinking about how to harm Canadians than any terrorist group currently does or ever has done

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

well the part about them being the most prolific terrorist group in canada

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

It's not just the RCMP, it goes all the way to the top!

quote:

There are others who regard Pierre Trudeau in a more sinister light.

During the Second World War, Mr. Trudeau, unlike most Canadians of his age, refused to enlist in the Canadian Armed Forces and while other young Canadians were spilling their blood in Europe North Africa and parts of Asia, Mr. Trudeau presented himself as both an fervent anti-Semite and a pro-Nazi driving his motorcycle through Montreal’s Jewish neighborhoods wearing Nazi regalia and giving the inhabitants the one finger salute.

During the Cold War, Trudeau, a self-admitted communist, visited the Soviet Union and China heaping praise on two of the most murderous regimes in the political history of the world. He was also a supporter of Cuba’s Fidel Castro who earned the enduring enmity of the American government for attempting to point nuclear equipped weapons at the American heartland.

Trudeau made significant changes to the Canadian legal framework that brought it more in line with systems of law administered behind the iron curtain where judges were puppets of the state and constitutional rights of judicial independence were a sham.

Trudeau is also remembered for his destructive National Energy Policy that destroyed the livelihoods of many hardworking Canadians who relied on the oil and natural gas industry for their sustenance

At the same time, Trudeau enriched himself and his family through the artful use of taxpayers money when the Canadian Government owned oil company, Petro Canada, acquired shares of the Canadian operation of Petro Fina (a company in which the Trudeau family was heavily invested) at artificially inflated prices.

Pierre Trudeau may have been a communist for political purposes but, for business purposes, he knew how to do an inside deal and one must question whether or not he was an offshore investor in W.C.W. Western Canada Water Enterprises Ltd.

Interestingly, when Pierre Trudeau’s marriage to a women thirty years his junior fell apart, he sent his wife for psychiatric treatment at the Allen Memorial Institute in Montreal Canada. This is the infamous Canadian hospital where brainwashing experiments were carried out on many unsuspecting patients and it is reasonable to assume that Pierre Trudeau sent his wife to this hospital in order to remove certain memories from her mind.

Pierre Trudeau was a noted bi-sexual and there are persistent stories that in addition to homosexual activities he engaged in pedophilia.

These reports of pedofilia were confirmed in December 2015 by international Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford who reported as follows:

… during a visit to Canada last week, a member of Canada’s Security Intelligence Service contacted this writer with information about his father Pierre Trudeau. According to this CSIS source, Pierre Trudeau was blackmailed with pedophile charges into ending the use of government owned Bank of Canada money to finance government operations without taxes or debt. Instead, he forced Canada into Babylonian style debt slavery to Khazarian mafia banks. Pedophilia allegations aside, it is a known fact that it was Trudeau who ended the use of Bank of Canada free money to finance the government.

This report by Benjamin Fulford corroborates the earlier reports by US author Cathy O’Brien in her book, Trance Formation of America where she implicated Canadian Prime Ministers Pierre Trudeau and Brian Mulroney as pedofiles.

According to Canadian blogger Henry Makow:

“Over the years, insiders have told me that Pierre’s 1968 marriage to Margaret was “arranged” by the military. The couple programmed with LSD at a remote farm in British Columbia.

According to Trudeau’s Jesuit mentor, Trudeau ordered the kidnap and murder of his enemy Pierre Laporte in October 1970, because Laporte was threatening him with blackmail and exposure as a pedophile.”

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Checks out.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

Dat some Rebel? Good poo poo.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Pierre Trudeau, Nazi Communist.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

It's not wrong, though. Trudeau didn't enlist.

He commissioned.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
It's a bit late but Health Canada going to talk about WEED today @330. CI -> $WEED $FIRE $ACB $CVE.MJN $CVE.WMD $LEAF

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

you can tell it's ahistorical crap because getting outed as a gay man would have been way more damaging than pedophilia back then

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

HookShot posted:

Literally our only terrorist attack was a white dude who killed some Muslims at a mosque I really don't think we need to worry that much about returning ISIS fighters. The RCMP are probably trying to sell them C4 by a dumpster behind the airport as soon as they get off the plane, anyway.

I don't think you know what that word means.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

quote:

Instead, he forced Canada into Babylonian style debt slavery to Khazarian mafia banks.

That's some pretty creative racism right there.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

That can't be the rebel, they're talking about anti-Semitism as a bad thing

that's some pure strain Your Ward News poo poo there

*crushes it, snorts it using a rolled up picture of the queen*

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Postess with the Mostest posted:

It's not just the RCMP, it goes all the way to the top!

James Sears, is that you?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
My union and company agreed to terms last week. 1.5% raise over two years and a 500$ bonus. In 2014 we got I think 7% over three years :toot:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

My union and company agreed to terms last week. 1.5% raise over two years and a 500$ bonus. In 2014 we got I think 7% over three years :toot:

So what college do you work for?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Steel trades.

My rent went up almost 4% last year :toot: :toot:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pot-regulations-1.4412015 here we go

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

I look forward to a thing Bill Blair wrote being a shining beacon of safety for the rights of all Canadians.

My doctor went on a short rant about the awful things that pot can do to your brain, and said that she'd vastly prefer me just drinking if I had to pick one vice. Tomorrow I bring an icy thermos of La Sortilège to work instead of coffee.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Arivia posted:

So what college do you work for?

Who'd you piss off to get that redtext :stare:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Ofcourse this guy looks like seth rogan

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Some people prefer a Bordeaux, some people prefer a pinot noir, and we have a hunch a bunch of people will like something that smells like a week-old skunk corpse!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Is there a link to the actual regulations proposed? The CBC link doesn't have much.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Risky Bisquick posted:

Ofcourse this guy looks like seth rogan

Of course he's toasted as gently caress during his interview.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

infernal machines posted:

A professional industry which would never tolerate being under the influence of anything during work hours.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

infernal machines posted:

Oh I don't think it's just during his interview.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

Oh I don't think it's just during his interview.

Thurgood Jenkins posted:

You have smoked yourself retarded.

Wirth1000 posted:

A professional industry which would never tolerate being under the influence of anything during work hours.

It's basically an OHSA violation in progress.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 21, 2017

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

flakeloaf posted:

I look forward to a thing Bill Blair wrote being a shining beacon of safety for the rights of all Canadians.

My doctor went on a short rant about the awful things that pot can do to your brain, and said that she'd vastly prefer me just drinking if I had to pick one vice. Tomorrow I bring an icy thermos of La Sortilège to work instead of coffee.

lol your doctor is terrible

http://www.businessinsider.com/alcohol-marijuana-which-worse-health-2017-11

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

A thing with known risks is a safer bet than a thing with unknown risks, yup that sure is some shoddy science going on.

There's nothing wrong with telling a dude in his 40s with literal crazy people in his family "if you don't already have this mind-altering vice, don't adopt it" but sure, keep fuckin that chicken.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I'm sure the weed mentat is completely unbiased you guys!

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

There's nothing wrong with telling a dude in his 40s with literal crazy people in his family "if you don't already have this mind-altering vice, don't adopt it" but sure, keep fuckin that chicken.

That’s not what you said. You said she would rather you drink, which seems pretty stupid. Weed isn’t going to cure all your ills, but alcohol is loving horrible for you especially if you have a family history of crazies.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I'm just worried about what it's doing to your brain. Exactly what that's supposed to be, I can't say. We don't know. But it must be bad, because drugs are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Jordan7hm posted:

That’s not what you said. You said she would rather you drink, which seems pretty stupid.

flakeloaf posted:

A thing with known risks is a safer bet than a thing with unknown risks, yup that sure is some shoddy science going on.