Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Absolutely not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
As for actual spoilers, the main event for Clash of Champions is set to be WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Jinder Mahal.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

DarkstarIV posted:

As for actual spoilers, the main event for Clash of Champions is set to be WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Jinder Mahal.

Man, can Jinder just go away?

He doesn't have the title anymore just send him back to the midcard

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Man, can Jinder just go away?

He doesn't have the title anymore just send him back to the midcard

Jinder has a rematch clause. So assuming he loses at Clash of Champions (which is likely, since its after the India tour), he'll probably float back down to the midcard or WWE Main Event.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jinder invoked his rematch clause for SmackDown tonight, so that pretty much locks in that Jinder's winning tonight, going to India as champion and that AJ gets HIS rematch at Clash of Champions.

If AJ wins at Clash of Champions, that's probably it for Jinder. If Jinder wins, then I don't see how he's not champion until Mania.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Who is getting called up tonight besides Liv and Ruby Riot? I don't have time to scour the social media of whatever 900 women they've got at the PC. That's more of a coconono job.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I personally hope Jinder loses the title right before WrestleMania only to win it back the Smackdown after and continues this pattern for years to come.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

VJeff posted:

Jinder invoked his rematch clause for SmackDown tonight, so that pretty much locks in that Jinder's winning tonight, going to India as champion and that AJ gets HIS rematch at Clash of Champions.

If AJ wins at Clash of Champions, that's probably it for Jinder. If Jinder wins, then I don't see how he's not champion until Mania.

WWE has made no mention of Jinder invoking his title match tonight, on social media or on their website. They may have nixed it. I know they talked about it at Survivor Series, but plans may have changed. The only mention of a WWE Championship Match I can see is Jinder vs AJ for the title in a Houston Street Fight, which is almost certainly a dark match.

Also the latest TV advertisements for the upcoming Indian tour are saying Jinder is a FORMER WWE Champion coming on the tour.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 21, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mob posted:

Who is getting called up tonight besides Liv and Ruby Riot? I don't have time to scour the social media of whatever 900 women they've got at the PC. That's more of a coconono job.

Those are the only two mentioned.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gonna laugh so hard when it turns out Ruby and Liv are lackeys for Carmella and help her cash in tonight

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

3 women backstage apparently.

https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/933045493952892928

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

It's Zelina, who now manages Sin Cara

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lacey Evans

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I can't wait for the glorious return of Santina

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Is it James Ellsworth in a dress?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

DarkstarIV posted:

WWE has made no mention of Jinder invoking his title match tonight, on social media or on their website. They may have nixed it. I know they talked about it at Survivor Series, but plans may have changed. The only mention of a WWE Championship Match I can see is Jinder vs AJ for the title in a Houston Street Fight, which is almost certainly a dark match.

Also the latest TV advertisements for the upcoming Indian tour are saying Jinder is a FORMER WWE Champion coming on the tour.

The ad says "Will Styles encounter the Maharaja?!" and instead hypes a Charlotte/Natalya title match. They're not doing both a women's and WWE Championship match on the same show and wouldn't advertise the title match below the women's title match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hopefully if they still haven't realized India doesn't care about Jinder, they realize that him chasing the title would draw as much as holding it anyway and not require a bunch of hot shotting and angering fans.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Kairi? It seems like a very Vince thing to do to have Nia, Asuka & Paige on one brand and not-Nia, not-Asuka & not-Paige on the other.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TTBF posted:

Kairi? It seems like a very Vince thing to do to have Nia, Asuka & Paige on one brand and not-Nia, not-Asuka & not-Paige on the other.

I don't think so. She posted a picture of herself driving around Florida this morning, I think. Kairi is going to be down in NXT for awhile still, and probably end up taking the title from Ember at the New Orleans Takeover.

It could be a returning talent, for all we know. Like Kaitlyn. Or Michelle McCool. Or anyone else. There were also rumors about moving Nia to Smackdown.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 22, 2017

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope it's Billie and Peyton so I don't have to watch them in NXT anymore

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Yeah you're right. It'll be way more fun to see them team up with Sami and Kevin and be super obnoxious heels to the whole roster.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Benne posted:

I hope it's Billie and Peyton so I don't have to watch them in NXT anymore

Billie and Peyton are back in Florida. Sorry. Most of the NXT talent has already flown back to Orlando, according to Rovert.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Excited for the return of Victoria

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

DarkstarIV posted:

I don't think so. She posted a picture of herself driving around Florida this morning, I think. Kairi is going to be down in NXT for awhile still, and probably end up taking the title from Ember at the New Orleans Takeover.

It could be a returning talent, for all we know. Like Kaitlyn. Or Michelle McCool. Or anyone else. There were also rumors about moving Nia to Smackdown.
I would imagine it not being Kaitlin, Casey wouldn't really be pumped for that. Though knowing him its probably Kelly Kelly

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

achillesforever6 posted:

I would imagine it not being Kaitlin, Casey wouldn't really be pumped for that. Though knowing him its probably Kelly Kelly

I would laugh really hard if it was Kelly Kelly.

The obvious answer is that its Hideo Itami in a wig. Hitomi Itami. :colbert:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

not-emmalina

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The return of Stacy Keibler

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That really bad Indian girl is gonna cost AJ the belt

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope it's Kaitlyn

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
how confident in baszler is WWE right now? also i don't know if she's in florida or not right now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
All y’all have already forgotten Sister Abigail.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope its Kaitlyn and she's come back to marry me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

i hope its Kaitlyn and she's come back to marry me

great, another roided up lunkhead :rolleyes:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Huh, wouldn't have called it being Logan. Happy for her, cuz she's seemed really good the few times I've seen her.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Huh, wouldn't have called it being Logan. Happy for her, cuz she's seemed really good the few times I've seen her.
Eh, she was a legit indy name, she's got a good look, and the gimmick isn't too near to anyone on the main roster. I was kind of expecting Aliyah.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The gimmick is about 3 weeks away from being the Bludgeon Brothers' valet.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gaz-L posted:

The gimmick is about 3 weeks away from being the Bludgeon Brothers' valet.
Or 6 months from being War Machine's

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

I hope it's Kaitlyn

I'm sad it wasn't Kaitlyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raw matches set for tonight

Jason Jordan vs Kane