Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

poisonpill posted:

Thank you for saving our basketball players from China prison Mister President

CHAI-na, it's pronounced CHAI-na

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/933273002052956160

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

President getting up at the crack of down to let us know black people are ungrateful tyvm for your service Mr Trimp

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

nickhimself posted:

I so badly want the Chinese president to go on American media record as saying tump did absolutely nothing to get those kids released, and that he's baffled as to why he keeps suggesting he did.

that's a putin alpha move

Xi probably doesn't want to rock the boat and will let him take credit for the Great Wall of China if that directs his anger elsewhere

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

alphabettitouretti posted:

A cop movie about a detective who doesn't follow the rules, but instead of getting demoted to traffic duty he's sent to keep the handsy attorney general away from teenagers.

I imagine it would have extended chase scenes á la Borne

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, xi is way sneaker than putin and he'll be happy to let trump take credit while he sets up trade deals with the asian countries we just hosed over by pulling out of the TPP

it's a much better own that embarrassing trump for five minutes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great President is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Trump bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am President”

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Tump is the lovely little kid walking around your local grocery store, tethered to a leash that's held by his texting, distracted mom.

He's yelling at strangers and knocking stuff off of shelves, but as soon as he's about to get run over by a shopping cart, mommy yanks the tether which violently pulls him back toward her.

He's kicking and screaming, snot's streaming down his nose and running into his mouth which creates snot bubbles which pop off of his chubby little lips between loud protests of "Mine! My candy! Me! Give me! Me! Me!"

He's a loving trash elemental who makes the day of anyone unfortunate enough to come in contact with him measurably worse, but at the end of the day his mommy still has the tether in-hand, ready to yank him back in before he can get himself killed.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

I don’t recall who said this about someone else upthread, but THIS guy looks like he didn’t listen to Indy and opened his eyes when the Nazis opened the Ark.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Pretty sure he just wants the media spotlight off of Moore.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i doubt he's smart enough to want that

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Alan Smithee posted:

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great President is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Trump bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...IT WAS ME”

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Blast of Confetti posted:

i doubt he's smart enough to want that

No what that means is that he wants the media spotlight off of Moore because he can't stand being ignored

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

nickhimself posted:

Tump is the lovely little kid walking around your local grocery store, tethered to a leash that's held by his texting, distracted mom.

He's yelling at strangers and knocking stuff off of shelves, but as soon as he's about to get run over by a shopping cart, mommy yanks the tether which violently pulls him back toward her.

He's kicking and screaming, snot's streaming down his nose and running into his mouth which creates snot bubbles which pop off of his chubby little lips between loud protests of "Mine! My candy! Me! Give me! Me! Me!"

He's a loving trash elemental who makes the day of anyone unfortunate enough to come in contact with him measurably worse, but at the end of the day his mommy still has the tether in-hand, ready to yank him back in before he can get himself killed.

Lol where did you find this?

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great President is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Trump bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am President”

:hmbol:

tweets from a clown

when theres no john kelly around

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Excuse me sir, this is a Wendy's Drive-thru.

I am losing it over here :hmbol: This is the President of the USA.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

fridge corn posted:

suck some balls :maga:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Blast of Confetti posted:

much like the fact that more than one crime can be committed by more than one person at a time, i am also capable of remembering that the current POTUS donald j trump fully endorses a pedophile while also melting down because a guy who's entire deal is to start poo poo for publicity to sell basketball tshirts is starting a twitter war with them

But while you remember him endorsing a pedophile your brain forgot that current POTUS donald j trump has also been accused of raping a child, along with at least a dozen accusations of sexual assault and a video of him talking about how much he loves to sexually assault young women.

Outbrained by 5D chess again libtards.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Over There posted:

Pretty sure he just wants the media spotlight off of Moore.

Yep. And off of net neutrality. Those few tweets were his most calculated ones yet.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is it safe to say that the Lavar tweets are super racist dog whistles?

Remember when like 5 CEOs resigned from his advisory councils, and the only one he lashed out at was the one black guy?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Remember when like 5 CEOs resigned from his advisory councils, and the only one he lashed out at was the one black guy?

it's called being uppity when black people and/or women do it

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

fridge corn posted:

I woke up, read the thread for morning lol's, and decided to contribute

If you liked it, IT WAS ME!

If you didn't, also Me!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Basically this every time

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Over There posted:

Basically this every time

Every single time

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Alan Smithee posted:

Donald Trump's Journal: November 22th, 2017

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. Mike Huckabee's adult son nearby. This country is afraid of me. As it should be, because I have the might of all the Generals with me, which are great and we have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days. I have seen its true face. Not many people are saying this, but it's true.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the bad hombres will drown. Can you believe that? They're telling me "Donald" well actually they're saying "Mr. President, we love this plan! But why not done yet?"

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "IT WAS ME!”

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Imagine I posted the Vince “it was me!” clip but with trumps face instead

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Remember the pastor who talked about how teen girls are pure?

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/933321360654221312?s=17

He said 14 was okay

Would not say it is not ok to pursue a 10yo

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That IT WAS ME tweet is something special. That came from the President of the United States. I am struggling to process this.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

George H.W. oval office posted:

Imagine I posted the Vince “it was me!” clip but with trumps face instead

now I want to see this

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Remember the pastor who talked about how teen girls are pure?

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/933321360654221312?s=17

He said 14 was okay

Would not say it is not ok to pursue a 10yo

He wants to live in the bible so much he’s thinking it’s like 15 AD where girls become women (and legal) after their first period

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

This Roy Moore thing has been blown out of proportion. They simply need you to vote for the paedophile so they can cut taxes for the rich. If you want billionaires to get cheaper private jets you gotta crack a few hymens.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb3aqd/trump-fans-are-owning-libs-by-losing-all-their-friends

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
A quick look at some of LaVarr Ball's other accomplishments:

quote:

If only someone in Trump’s inner circle had told him that this is straight out of LaVar’s playbook, that his tried-and-true strategy for promoting the family products is to troll people with a higher profile into speaking his name and, thus, grow the family business along the way.

He has done it with:

the greatest player of all time (saying in March that “back in my hey-day, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one”);
Steph Curry (saying in February that his son, Lakers rookie and then-UCLA point guard Lonzo Ball, was already better than the Golden State Warriors star);
LeBron James (saying in March that his 13-year-old son/rising hoops prospect, LeBron James Jr., would never be as good as his father);
many others from the basketball world. For crying out loud, For The Win even made a top-10 list of LaVar's most outlandish claims.

But this is a different level when it comes to exposure, and the mantra that has served LaVar so well still applies: There’s no such thing as bad press.

(https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/11/19/donald-trump-bait-lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-wins-again/879048001/)

Trump is getting played so hard.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

nickhimself posted:

I woke up, read the thread for morning lol's, and decided to contribute

If you liked it, IT WAS ME!

If you didn't, also Me!

You definitely contributed to the lols

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ZeroPrimal posted:

What's the endgame for these shitheads? What do they get out of it once everything is hosed?

They get to ride economy class on the great Solar Ark that will take all the rich people off this planet once the End Times kicks into high gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

nuke alabama