Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Iron Crowned posted:

They also don't belong here because while gross, that's medical gross, not GE Café gross.

I mean, when dude's posting about pieces of himself falling out of him, he's kinda got a little of column A and a little of column B thing going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DrBouvenstein posted:

I mean, when dude's posting about pieces of himself falling out of him, he's kinda got a little of column A and a little of column B thing going on.

But I don't want to a piece of anyone's butthole

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

But I don't want to a piece of anyone's butthole

Don't want to what?

"A piece of anyone's butthole"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
[quote="“Pick”" post="“478629304”"]
You’re thinking of me.

[/quote]

I can do that too :hfive:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My thing is I always want to cut "beauty marks" off when I see them on people. They're moles, a very pretty young lady at my work has two, but darlin' they stick out too look far.

I want to take tweezers and a sharp little knife and slice.

Is this a vestige of our community ape grooming past?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's not a tick dude.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Spinster posted:

My thing is I always want to cut "beauty marks" off when I see them on people. They're moles, a very pretty young lady at my work has two, but darlin' they stick out too look far.

No, that's just you. Thank God.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Spinster posted:

This reads like something from a serial killer's psych eval before trial.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rydiafan posted:

This reads like something from a serial killer's psych eval before trial.

A lot of serial killers do spawn in the PNW

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:lol:

They're just gross you pussyfoots

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Spinster posted:

:lol:

They're just gross you pussyfoots

Response on the stand when asked "why did you remove the victims' tongues?"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Spinster posted:

I have a second cousin who one morning decided to include a mole in his shaving routine. Turns out that the little buggers ensure their own blood supply like the cancers they are. Had to go to the hospital after it wouldn't stop bleeding.

LopanPanzer
Sep 28, 2006
The holes in all the feet remind me of videos I've seen about dogs getting mango worms removed. I'm at work right now so I can't really go looking for the videos. Just google mango worms. Or don't.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
FBI is gonna find a freezer full of skin moles from this guy one of these days.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have a hole in my side. But it's covered with skin. I got a scrape on the side of a table saw, and for some reason it turned into a terrible keloid scar. It barely even oozed blood. It happens to sit where waistlines sit, so it would get horribly irritated. My doctor sent me to a dermatologist who injected it a few times with a steroid, and that shriveled up the scar tissue and some of the fat layer. So I have a circle of ugly skin with no fat underneath. You can kind of stick your finger into it. I make people poke it to gross them out.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Spinster posted:

My current ex pulled off one her (male) dogs nipples with tweezers because she thought it was a tick.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Oh god

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Applesnots posted:

My current ex pulled off one her (male) dogs nipples with tweezers because she thought it was a tick.

I know they make fake testicles for dogs that have been neutered, but do they make prosthetic nipples for dogs that have been through accidents and stuff? There might be a market for that now that it's normal to pay $10k for surgery to give your dog an extra month of life.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Applesnots posted:

I wish you all the luck in the world finding your future ex!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know they make fake testicles for dogs that have been neutered, but do they make prosthetic nipples for dogs that have been through accidents and stuff? There might be a market for that now that it's normal to pay $10k for surgery to give your dog an extra month of life.

Well, to the dog, that's an extra 7 months.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I tightly tied a string around a skintag on my wife's areola and snipped it off with sterilized scissors. No problemo, looks like it was never there.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

I have a hole in my side. But it's covered with skin. I got a scrape on the side of a table saw, and for some reason it turned into a terrible keloid scar. It barely even oozed blood. It happens to sit where waistlines sit, so it would get horribly irritated. My doctor sent me to a dermatologist who injected it a few times with a steroid, and that shriveled up the scar tissue and some of the fat layer. So I have a circle of ugly skin with no fat underneath. You can kind of stick your finger into it. I make people poke it to gross them out.

Show us on the doll where the monkey touched y--aaaah no no no sorry

I rest my caaa :barf:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I tightly tied a string around a skintag on my wife's areola and snipped it off with sterilized scissors. No problemo, looks like it was never there.

I had a weird kind of skin tag on my bicep and one night in ned i ripped it off and it stung a little but i didnt think much of it and when i woke up my entire mattress was soaked in a LOT of blood. Like many, many times worse than you'd expect from a skin tag. Those things bleed. I have another on my inner thigh im scared to rip off.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I bet ned wasn't happy with your timing.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
For some reason when your body forms a skin tag it sees fit to supply it with the biggest artery it can cram in the little stalk part. Those things bleed like a Motherfucker if you don't freeze or cauterize them off.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Why the gently caress would they make fake testicles for dogs? That is some of the stupidest poo poo I have ever heard. My god.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I thought my dog had an extra nipple for most of her life, but at some point it started growing and I realized it was a gross tumor. It has been removed recently :)

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Scathach posted:

Why the gently caress would they make fake testicles for dogs? That is some of the stupidest poo poo I have ever heard. My god.

Uh they make fake balls for castrated trucks too so idk what the big deal is

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

remigious posted:

I thought my dog had an extra nipple for most of her life, but at some point it started growing and I realized it was a gross tumor. It has been removed recently :)
Perhaps all nipples are just tumors that have yet to grow.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I bet ned wasn't happy with your timing.

It wasn't a typo :bigtran:

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Haven't been in this thread for a while, and suddenly remembered a little story I need to share with y'all.

Virginia just had its gubernatorial election, and for a couple months prior I was doing political canvassing for Working America. I'm out hoofing around by myself one night, and I see from my list that my next house is a guy in his late 40's. It's dark, and as I'm walking up to the door I can see thru the living room window that a guy matching that description is home, watching tv with a woman. I knock, he promptly answers. The woman, who looks like she's in her 20's, is engrossed in the tv, doesn't look up.

I give my opening patter, "Hi, I'm JD, I'm from Working America, just asking a couple quick questions from registered voters in your neighborhood. Are you [Guy]?"
"Yep! That's me!" with a smile.
Great, I'm not getting a door slammed in my face! I ask the first question.
"So as you probably know, we have an election coming up. What would you say is the issue most important to you and your household?"
"Well, it's just me here," he chuckles, "but I guess I'd have to say---"
Just me... and this is when I glance at the woman and realize she has not moved an inch. Nope, she's not blinking or breathing either.

Dude was totally watching Wheel of Fortune with his RealDoll. In full view of his living room window, and even fuller view of me as I'm standing in his doorway. She was plainly dressed, jeans and a sweater, eyeglasses, and positioned kinda in profile to the door, which is why I didn't notice how dead her stare was; she honestly looked like just some woman chilling in an easy chair who was really into solving that puzzle.

Guy gave totally normal answers, looked a little nerdy but average, and was a lot friendlier than many houses I'd canvassed. But yeah. I done spotted me an actual dollfucker in the wild.

I became the Awkward when I got back to the van and was all "Guys. GUYS. I had a house where dude was watching tv with his RealDoll!" and I was the only one who knew what a RealDoll was, and had to explain it. Ah, to be young and naive again.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

"It began in 1995 with patented Neuticles - testicular implantation for pets- helping neuter-hesitant pet owners overcome the trauma of altering and allowing their beloved pet to retain its natural look and self esteem. "

http://www.neuticles.com/

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

JacquelineDempsey posted:

I became the Awkward when I got back to the van and was all "Guys. GUYS. I had a house where dude was watching tv with his RealDoll!" and I was the only one who knew what a RealDoll was, and had to explain it. Ah, to be young and naive again.

I can't tell you how many aborted conversations I've had that go like this.

Oh, sure the guy going before the judge is wearing a tail but noooooo, I'm the weird one for saying something about it.

edit: :corsair: I guess

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Status Report

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

syscall girl posted:

Oh, sure the guy going before the judge is wearing a tail but noooooo, I'm the weird one for saying something about it.

Ha, please tell me you actually saw someone go before a judge wearing a tail. I had some legal woes a few years back resulting in numerous trips to the courthouse, and the bailiffs there were getting on men for not having their shirts tucked in; they'd have freaked at someone showing up with a tail.

Come to think of it, I saw (and heard about) a lot of AUG doing canvassing. The house that had what sounded like 147 dogs barking when I rang the bell, and when the woman opened the door, the stench of piss and poo poo almost had me retch on her porch (the stains I caught a glimpse of on her floors didn't help). The house that cheerfully told me that they were voting Republican because the Dem candidate supports "letting all those gang-banger wetbacks into the Commonwealth". The house with the obese, neckbearded guy wearing a grungy Weird Al shirt who stared at my tits through the whole 3 minute canvass that made me instantly think, "gently caress, I wish I could get a pic of this dude for the AUG thread"

JacquelineDempsey has a new favorite as of 00:59 on Nov 23, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ha, please tell me you actually saw someone go before a judge wearing a tail. I had some legal woes a few years back resulting in numerous trips to the courthouse, and the bailiffs there were getting on men for not having their shirts tucked in; they'd have freaked at someone showing up with a tail.

Come to think of it, I saw (and heard about) a lot of AUG doing canvassing. The house that had what sounded like 147 dogs barking when I rang the bell, and when the woman opened the door, the stench of piss and poo poo almost had me retch on her porch (the stains I caught a glimpse of on her floors didn't help). The house that cheerfully told me that they were voting Republican because the Dem candidate supports "letting all those gang-banger wetbacks into the Commonwealth". The house with the obese, neckbearded guy wearing a grungy Weird Al shirt who stared at my tits through the whole 3 minute canvass that made me instantly think, "gently caress, I wish I could get a pic of this dude for the AUG thread"

It was like a leopard tail but honestly the pajama bottoms and slippers were more out of place somehow. I'm so jaded. Don't wear pajama bottoms and flip flops to traffic court, you'll look like a fool.

Oh, and this 20ish y/o was with some crusty looking meth head dudes and I got the feeling either he came from a weird home or they'd been passing him around like a pack of Kools.

Aaand there was this lady up before the judge, also sitting with some real creepy looking old dudes who was up for selling weed to minors and you could see the loving handprints on her arm. That told a story I didn't want to read.

She got serious time for that even though weed is legal here, for grown-ups.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"It began in 1995 with patented Neuticles - testicular implantation for pets- helping neuter-hesitant pet owners overcome the trauma of altering and allowing their beloved pet to retain its natural look and self esteem. "

http://www.neuticles.com/

Guy knows his audience. There's a lot of folks that won't get their pet neutered like a responsible person because somehow that emasculates them, the owners.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm assuming you dressed professionally and he was just testing out his x-ray vision.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The placement of this makes it look like a chef's callus, we all get one there from holding knives

Probably not though, no idea what's up with the huge thing underneath that made a hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

p sure the hole in fingat is from a planters wart

• Locked thread