Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Oh, comedy option: Go fill out the paperwork with her so that you're the one legally married to her, not him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Outrail posted:

The other guy is a dick and deserves his coldsore riddled cock. Unfortunately he's going to keep spreading it around with his coldsore riddled cock because he sounds kinda rapey.

he's not kind of rapey, he raped her

quote:

I thought that I was clear in that but when we went home he ended up forcing my head down to give him head even though I tried to protest he said he didn't care about the mouth thing. He also then proceeded to gently caress me and refused to put a condom on and finished in me and I tried to tell him we needed a condom several times and he just kept going and I didn't know what to do but I never want to see him again. I wasn't forceful with him like I should have been, I was just in shock at what was happening.

bolded the parts where he actively raped her and italics the parts where she is rationalizing it as it being her fault

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
What is with all the stupid fucks barebacking hookups? Do they know how screwed their lives are if she gets preggers and doesn't feel like an abortion?

I get it, condoms are not ideal but nor is being on the hook for 18 years of child support.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
he doesn't care because he's a serial rapist, is probably well aware he's a serial rapist, and has probably raped people that lady knows.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Polyisoprene condoms my dudes

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The US has horrible sex-ed, basically.
Also loving your new av 3O.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Three Olives posted:

What is with all the stupid fucks barebacking hookups? Do they know how screwed their lives are if she gets preggers and doesn't feel like an abortion?

I get it, condoms are not ideal but nor is being on the hook for 18 years of child support.

Well if they are raping people they probably aren't super bright to begin with.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Three Olives posted:

People are dumb as Hell, particularly when horny. An ex of mine rawdogged someone on a work trip and only fessed up because he got chlamydia. But in his mind the issue wasn't the cheating or potentially exposing me to an STD, it was that the girl 'lied about being clean'.

I ended up in r/raisedbynarcissists and oh my God...

Is my mom a serial killer, or have I been driven nuts from a lifetime of scapegoating?

quote:

Cross post from r/serialkillers

I don’t think she reddits

-obsessed with serial killers, books about sociopaths, body farms, and books written about murders that take place in the medical field

-RN for 20+ years, always on the same unit. Managed to get her way to supervisor. She was always in a code blue, nearly every time I’ve called up there over the years.

-obsessed with death, end of life care, states that she “knows when people are going to die”

-straight up has the “crazy eyes”

-her favorite song for YEARS was this creepy rear end poo poo called “when you’re evil” by Voltaire. Give that a listen

-dad “suicided” when I was a kid... apparently strangled with a plastic shopping bag and a belt around his neck... really?!

-REMEMBERS THE BRAND OF BAG DESPITE NOT BEING THE ONE TO FIND HIS BODY

-PAUSED AND BEGAN STUTTERING WHEN I ASKED HER HOW SHE REMEMBERED/KNEW THIS “someone told me”

-hoards guns, scopes, and dogs despite never hunting

-antisocial as gently caress. No empathy. Tortured us as kids. Sadistic.

-she was our Girl Scout troop leader. I remember NOTHING from Girl Scouts except being told I was in it

-has tried to convince me over the years that I have every mental illness known to man, including the most recent, schizophrenia. (I am a psychiatric professional and I know very well what these illnesses look like)

-pets always got “given away” unexpectedly

-repression of most of my life before middle school... things I remember are things like getting loving shat on for “taking vials of medication” that she “forgot to leave at work” and finding documents on a computer related to my dads death (I was young and knew they were important but this memory is very hazy)

-keeps weird poo poo like teeth and dead preserved animals. I hope they are our baby teeth

-hoarder (flipped poo poo one year when we cleaned the house for Christmas.... poo poo, did we move your trophies?

-my infant daughter suffered “accidental asphyxiation” under the watch of my family while I was at work

I have a really bad feeling

I’m going to start by pulling dads and daughters police records (they are open where I live)

Thoughts. Advice?

gently caress man

I don’t think I’m going to leave this up long
:stare::stare::stare:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Call the police

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Milotic posted:

Everyone here is late 20s, early 30s really should know better:

I [27 F] may be pregnant with one hookups [30sM] and may have given another [30sM] an std. How do I talk to them?

quote:

I thought that I was clear in that but when we went home he ended up forcing my head down to give him head even though I tried to protest he said he didn't care about the mouth thing. He also then proceeded to gently caress me and refused to put a condom on and finished in me and I tried to tell him we needed a condom several times and he just kept going and I didn't know what to do but I never want to see him again. I wasn't forceful with him like I should have been, I was just in shock at what was happening.
Uhhhhh that's rape. She got raped. I'd laugh about it being a self-own if it weren't such a massively hosed up situation.

e: ahh gently caress didn't read the new page.

sleepwalkers fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Nov 22, 2017

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Rape posts aren't funny to laugh at or fun to get outraged at. They are just sad and horrible. HTH.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Man the holidays really bring out the hosed up stories, this is great

This could all be from a trailer park

lol whatever dude there's plenty of city people that act at least that trashy if not moreso

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

lol whatever dude there's plenty of city people that act at least that trashy if not moreso

This is undeniably true

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

All the trailer parks I know are in cities. :shrug:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
come on man you know what i mean

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

LadyPictureShow posted:

People are dumb as Hell, particularly when horny. An ex of mine rawdogged someone on a work trip and only fessed up because he got chlamydia. But in his mind the issue wasn't the cheating or potentially exposing me to an STD, it was that the girl 'lied about being clean'.

I ended up in r/raisedbynarcissists and oh my God...

Is my mom a serial killer, or have I been driven nuts from a lifetime of scapegoating?

:stare::stare::stare:

your mother definitely murdered your daughter

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Father asphyxiated.
Daughter asphyxiated.

Well someone’s a jealous person.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Shugojin posted:

your mother definitely murdered your daughter

The comments by the OP are horrifying

quote:

My sister found her dead. She said nothing and told my stepdad she was going to the store. I get a call from my mom telling me I need to come home immediately. I came home from work to find my daughter cold and dead. As I’m screaming, trying to do CPR on my dead kid and wailing at the 911 operator, NMom walks in. Perfect timing to watch the mayhem

quote:

Yes, unfortunately she is dead. They found fibers in her mouth and throat and I have never forgiven myself for leaving my helpless, beautiful daughter in a den of ugliness.

If I had known...

If I could go back in time....

Behold the power of malignant optimism

Jesus Christ, this poor lady.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Nov 22, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

COMRADES posted:

Well, sure. What I'm saying though is these aren't the actions of a trustworthy person to begin. So it is totally normal to be worried or have a conversation or break up but like... "It's not that I don't trust you, it is that I don't trust them" is just an indirect way of saying I don't trust you and it's a bit insulting to one's intelligence to think they aren't going to realize that.

If the gf can't handle a conversation about "well why are you leading this guy on then?" then that in of itself is a massive red flag because adults who trust each other should be able to have those kinds of conversations.

I dunno i feel like you're trying to have it both ways here. If you acknowledge that sort of "friendship" is disrespectful to the relationship it should be okay to say "I trust you but I don't feel like that friendship is appropriate". Dude clearly trusts her because he hasn't broken up with her over it, but it's still fine for him to say that he doesn't want her to see him anymore because he's actively insulting the OP by being around with an open invitation.

Trying to turn it into "well that just means you don't trust them" is the sort of insidious language that prevents people from addressing real problems in these sorts of situations, it's a half step away from saying that him implementing perfectly reasonable boundaries is 'controlling'.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Cucked by son, the most shameful Dad

Found out that my (43M) son (21M) has been sleeping with my ex girlfriend (34F). I am not sure how to bring this up. I feel a mixture of embarrassment, shame, and anger at him.Non-Romantic

quote:

Just to clarify, my wife / sons mother died 12 years ago. I've had a few girlfriends since then. Beth was a girlfriend I had for about 5 months, and we broke up 2 months ago. She was way out of my league looks wise, and I think that was part of the reason we broke up.

I recently found out that my son is sleeping with Beth. I found an open FB message between them, and scrolling through I saw nudes exchanged, plans to meet up, romantic messages about sex etc. I felt bad violating his privacy, I didn't exactly mean to search through his stuff but he left his facebook open (he always forgets to log out), we share a home computer, and the message was just right there in the open. She didn't cheat on me at least, the messages begin 9 days after we broke up, and its obvious they weren't sleeping with each other before that.

I feel absolutely loving horrible right now. I feel such a horrible swirl of emotions, I cant even stand to look at my son. I always knew she would go to a better looking guy after me, but my son? What the gently caress? I am not gonna deny it, he is a good looking guy, he works out and does get with a lot of girls, ever since high school. He kind of is an rear end in a top hat about it, hes a stereotypical kind of good looking douchebag, but I love him to death still. But now... I still love him, but I just can't get the feeling that he is another one of the assholes I have dealt with my entire life. I look at him now and I don't see my son almost, I see the same types of jocks who were assholes to everyone in college. The fact that he would do this to me, it just breaks my loving heart. It really is just absolutely loving tearing me up inside right now.

What the gently caress am I supposed to do? How do I deal with this... revulsion towards my own son over this? How do I bring this up?

tl;dr: Found out my son is sleeping with my ex girlfriend.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Today at a holiday party, my (30f) husband's (30m) coworker (20s/30sF) drunkenly told other women are more fun than me I better "watch out." He says don't make a big deal of it...I don't think we've ever faced a "bigger deal" since we've been married. posted:

My husband is an officer in the military. Every year his unit does a huge thanksgiving dinner on the work day before the thanksgiving holiday basically for the benefit of people who can't go home and in order to build unit camaraderie. Usually these things are a blast and i really enjoy getting together with the other wives and families I don't see very often. Today the commanders wife asked me to help her so I was there very early and by the time the actual dinner came around, I looked very haggard because I'd been working and running errands all day for this dinner.

My husband has a fellow officer who in terms of military service is his junior but since she's prior enlisted she is about our age. She came to his unit with quite a reputation as someone who "enjoyed the company of married men." I actually wanted to get to know her because I found out we were both gymnasts in high school (across the country) and that's usually sort of a bonding factor and I was hoping maybe she'd join me at adult gymnastics classes. Even with all that, I figured the rumors were just rumors and I didn't pay any attention to them. I could never really get her to hang out with me but I figured that's just sort of how adult relationships go.

So basically since his squadron building doens't have a kitchen, we were having to run errands between the commanders house for cooking and the squadron building for serving. when I left for my last trip to their house, I noticed serveral of the officers were well into a bottle of scotch, this girl among them. On my way out I went up to her and basically said "hey so good to see you, XXXX gymnastics does an adult practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we should go sometime!" She looked at me with a weird cold stare and said something like "yeah, no, not likely." The other girls she was with sort of snickered and I said "well ok, let me know." (I'm not very witty or good at perceived confrontation) and left for the commanders house.

So I got back and by the time that was over they had finished frying the turkey and dinner was served buffet style. I sat with other wives and I noticed my husband was with the younger officers into either the second or third bottle of scotch and they were laughing and having a great time. No problem, but I know that if he gets too drunk he's going to want to show off JiuJitsu moves and make a fool of himself. So I casually walked up and told him to have fun but not too much fun since we had to pick the kids up at the Child Development Center. He said he understood and was only having a couple of fingers.

On my way back to the desert table this girl in question sort of came up behind me and said something like "he's awesome, let him have fun." I said that I didn't mind him having fun. She said as close as I can remember "he don't thinks you let him have enough fun like other women would...watch out." I was in shock so I looked her dead in the eye and she said all cutesey like "just sayin'!" I was speechless and she sort of skipped back to the people with the scotch.

I went back to the wives and just sort of sat there speechless until it was time to pick up our kids. Sure enough my husband was hammered and rolling on the grass showing oopopalata and arm bars and whatever the hell he calls all his moves.

I knew it wasn't a great time to talk to him but I couldn't help myself so on the drive to the CDC I told him what happened. He wasn't totally drunk so he knew what he was saying and he basically told me "she's just sort of direct...don't make a big deal of it." I said it it's a huge deal and he said now was not a good time to talk. I said what the hell does that mean...right at that point we got to the CDC and hat to pick our kids up. We talked about their day on the way home so my husband and I couldn't get into with him.

When we got home I asked again and he said "please don't make a big deal out of it" then went to sleep since he'd been up since 4 for PT and training at his dojo.

In my opinion we've never face a "bigger deal" and I don't know what to make of this. I feel like I literally had a woman telling me to "watch my back" and he says it's not a big deal. At the very least I would like him to tell me that he'll handle when they get back from the holiday or report her inappropriate words to his leadership and deal with it that way but nothing.

What should I do here?

tl;dr: my husband's coworker told me to "watch out" and my husband says "don't make a big deal out of it." What should I do?

LMAO hey try not to get so drunk you start showing off your sick karate moves

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Whorelord posted:

Cucked by son, the most shameful Dad

Found out that my (43M) son (21M) has been sleeping with my ex girlfriend (34F). I am not sure how to bring this up. I feel a mixture of embarrassment, shame, and anger at him.Non-Romantic

quote:

? I am not gonna deny it, he is a good looking guy, he works out and does get with a lot of girls, ever since high school. He kind of is an rear end in a top hat about it, hes a stereotypical kind of good looking douchebag, but I love him to death still. But now... I still love him, but I just can't get the feeling that he is another one of the assholes I have dealt with my entire life.

Hahaha, Incel Dad and the Chadigal Son

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I Was The Fury posted:

she was trying to get you to pick a fight with your drunk husband on a holiday and succeeded.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Buddy she's your ex girlfriend and didn't bang your son until after you were broken up

I mean it's a little weird and I prob wouldn't do it but if both of them are fine who really has a right to care

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Haha I barely even noticed this part

wife of the Drunken Master Samurai posted:

he said now was not a good time to talk. I said what the hell does that mean...right at that point we got to the CDC and hat to pick our kids up. 

"*Hic* we shouldn't get into this right now"
" What the gently caress are you talking about, oh hey kids how was your day"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shugojin posted:

Buddy she's your ex girlfriend and didn't bang your son until after you were broken up

I mean it's a little weird and I prob wouldn't do it but if both of them are fine who really has a right to care

maybe I'm just a prude but I consider blood relatives permanently off limits after dating someone.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

maybe I'm just a prude but I consider blood relatives permanently off limits after dating someone.

Wow that's abusive imo

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

It's a good rule until you meet the SO to break it. It'd be another thing if kid has been poaching them all.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

quote:

in the military

the commander

So it's Navy.

I Was The Fury posted:

Do you feel foolish about this statement now?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

COMRADES posted:

Sounds like she did the right thing and that's that and you did actually make her feel like poo poo for implying she would have cheated on you with some fedora weasel.

I felt like poo poo because the gently caress tried to rape her while she was sleeping. She insisted (before all this went down) that I was wrong for warning her that the dude was a creep and would try something. I trusted her to respect our relationship, and she did. He did not respect anything.

Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong more than that day. I would've taken her thinking I didn't trust her. Fortunately she woke up and threw his rear end out, but I still feel sick thinking about it.

And before we get off on this whole thing about me not trusting her, there's a reason she's my ex. I trusted her until she gave me a reason not to, which is unrelated to that incident.

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 23, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I felt like poo poo because the gently caress tried to rape her while she was sleeping. She insisted (before all this went down) that I was wrong for warning her that the dude was a creep and would try something.

Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong more than that day. I would've taken her thinking I didn't trust her. Fortunately she woke up and threw his rear end out, but I still feel sick thinking about it.

And before we get off on this whole thing about me not trusting her, there's a reason she's my ex. I trusted her until she gave me a reason not to, which is unrelated to that incident.

How old was she? I’m surprised she was old enough to be in a long term relationship before her first attempted rape experience.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah like I think it's weird enough that I wouldn't do it, but not weird enough that I would care too much if somebody else does it

maybe if I had a son who did it but I don't have a son at all so pure hypotheticals here

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pick posted:

How old was she? I’m surprised she was old enough to be in a long term relationship before her first attempted rape experience.

I never said it was her first. :smithicide:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shugojin posted:

Yeah like I think it's weird enough that I wouldn't do it, but not weird enough that I would care too much if somebody else does it

maybe if I had a son who did it but I don't have a son at all so pure hypotheticals here

I mean what's the endgame there, have all future family encounters be super awkward? Even if things are successful you're basically starting off a relationship by severing ties with your family.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I Was The Fury posted:

Get a divorce, and :sever:. You aren't cut out to be married to someone in the military and he isn't cut out to be held back and not party with the rest of the squadron.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Motronic posted:

So it's Navy.

Do you feel foolish about this statement now?

Why would I?

E: I feel like perhaps you thought I was mocking the lady for making that request. I was not. I was mocking the man for being a grown rear end adult who not only needs to have such a request made of him, but also fails to fulfill it.

I Was The Fury fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 23, 2017

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Shugojin posted:

Cool, man.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I trusted her until she gave me a reason not to, which is unrelated to that incident.
yeah i think the trend of not severing with people who wanted in her pants while you were involved is actually probably related to her eventual infidelity but I mean who knows.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I never said it was her first. :smithicide:

My mistake for assuming; it just tends to be the formative experience that kicks off women starting to only have fellow woman friends. If you notice a woman do that, this is often why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah i think the trend of not severing with people who wanted in her pants while you were involved is actually probably related to her eventual infidelity but I mean who knows.

I meant I didn't break up with her over that incident, because even back then I wasn't a complete poo poo.