Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

PainterofCrap posted:

He was rich before. This takes all of his 'fun' out of his life.

Yeah, Weinstein basically lived for being the power broker and kingmaker in Hollywood and that's all gone now. No one will work with him, no one is going to invite him to the fancy parties now, No one's going to fight for his favor.
He's too toxic to continue doing all the poo poo that he loved to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

He could probably go work for the Trump administration

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
He's in exactly the state of mind and circumstances that would lead him to joining a bunk religious order like Scientology or something. Talk about a power combo!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Yea Weinstein has been rich since at least the early-80's, probably earlier than that. I can't imagine that money does it for the guy after all this time, a $60 million deal is not going to change the fact that he has no juice anymore and nobody wants to be around him. Before he started Miramax he was a rock concert promoter/producer. He just likes being the guy who decides how things are gonna go, to and to exercise that power over people. To have that taken away after 30+ years has to be a huge blow.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Right before he was ousted, Weinstein begged not to be fired from his own company.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Schadenfreude Thread: Good.

Takezio
Nov 7, 2011

This is beautiful, I keep remembering it and giggling. Also, it's not a spider so bonus!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The bread/dick is made out of spiders

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

A reminder that the alternative is he gets to retain that 22% and make money off of it indefinitely, as long as the company thrives.

A one-time pay-out is basically the quickest and easiest way to cut him off.

So yes, it's a real vicious targeted move to basically say, not only do we not want to work with you, we want to cut off your interests.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StrangersInTheNight posted:

A reminder that the alternative is he gets to retain that 22% and make money off of it indefinitely, as long as the company thrives.

A one-time pay-out is basically the quickest and easiest way to cut him off.

So yes, it's a real vicious targeted move to basically say, not only do we not want to work with you, we want to cut off your interests.

Also, that's a pretty big voting block of stock, he might be able to cause trouble.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/933420893677740044

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Bluemillion posted:

"When everyone's a supercreep, no-one will be!"

the president of the united states is an admitted serial sexual assaulter

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/nicolesbrianna/status/932457068992319494

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Randaconda posted:

Also, that's a pretty big voting block of stock, he might be able to cause trouble.

Yep exactly

The people who are all OH SO HE'LL GET SOME MONEY FROM IT, NICE GOING are being naive about how hard it is to extricate someone from years of business dealings and ownership. The man might be poison, but unfortunately he can't just be shoved to the ground and robbed. He does OWN poo poo and have rights regarding that. So the quickest easiest way to get rid of him is to find out ways to acquire what he owns, before he's able to recover. Does it suck? Yes, but there's no scenario where he ends up with nothing. Now it's just trying to get him with 'the least'.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Can someone tell me what happens? It's just a black square for me.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Ak Gara posted:

Wrestler gets cheered by crowd, turns around into wall, crowd laughs.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Ak Gara posted:

fake wrestling is fake

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Takezio posted:

This is beautiful, I keep remembering it and giggling. Also, it's not a spider so bonus!

This is some idiots first attempt at making it less creepy:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://i.imgur.com/hn0hyxb.gifv

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

The man might be poison, but unfortunately he can't just be shoved to the ground and robbed.

Why not?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

One shoe stayed on, so she's not fatally injured.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I am let down that we can't hear the person filming laughing their rear end off

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Shoes flying off when a person gets injured always add to the hilarity.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm the desk full of potentially-confidential printouts.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Furia posted:

I don't really see how "rapist gets ton of money in meaningless political gesture" classifies as schaden

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

I seriously cannot comprehend the stupidity of filming a horizontal monitor with your phone held vertically. I mean, ALL vertical video is bad, but this is just another level of dumb that just boggles my mind.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Probably because they're not allowed to upload security cam footage directly from the computer holding the recording onto Youtube et al.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The point is it's a horizontal monitor, turn your fuckin' phone sideways.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
O my analog hole.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

RyokoTK posted:

The point is it's a horizontal monitor, turn your fuckin' phone sideways.

This is a lot to expect from someone printing outlook emails.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

18 Character Limit posted:

This is a lot to expect from someone printing outlook emails.

I've worked with people that did this. Printed out every email that they got. They ended up with filing cabinets full of email printouts.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The girl on the right appears to be wearing a piece of dental floss instead of underwear.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo, I can see the details of his helmet!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I think I can read the nameplate.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Mistakes where made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xC8SSear18

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Subjunctive posted:

I think I can read the nameplate.

It's TK-421.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

For gently caress's sake, people, TIE YOUR SHOES.

Around 40% of the people at work don't know how to tie their work boots and it drives me up the wall.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

"I'm so talented I can suck all the chicken off this chicken wing in one second."

Yeah that talent's only good for one thing buddy. :regd05:

also it's a drumstick

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Spencer banned from 26 goddamned European countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I've worked with people that did this. Printed out every email that they got. They ended up with filing cabinets full of email printouts.

My loving supervisor has made it policy to have the multiple daily schedules printed out at every work station. It's like loving twenty printouts a day for two people.

And is all available on our portal in one click.