Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rhopunzel posted:

The first and only time I had mac and cheese was in 2006. It was slimy and chewy and I had actively concentrate to stop myself from throwing up everywhere.

What the gently caress?

No seriously what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Pirate Radar posted:

Wtf was wrong with your macs and your cheeses then

Besides being Mac & cheese?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I really hate a lot of you rn

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'm having trouble imagining a person so hosed up that they couldn't eat pasta.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I can just imagine someone, like, undercooking the pasta and then using Velveeta for the cheese and then going “yuck, why do people like mac & cheese?”

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Still think mac and cheese is crap though.

I think you need a more permanent 6er

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Buncha fuckin idiots if you ask me

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

GramCracker posted:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

What the gently caress?

No seriously what the gently caress?

Norns posted:

GramCracker posted:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Pirate Radar posted:

Wtf was wrong with your macs and your cheeses then

Norns posted:

Uhhh you didn't eat Mac and cheese buddy

Apparently I've had terrible luck and every host I've stayed with in the US have been terrible cooks

Powershift posted:

I'm having trouble imagining a person so hosed up that they couldn't eat pasta.

also this tbh, I can eat pasta if I have to but I don't particularly enjoy it

Rhopunzel fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 23, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
“Slimy” and “chewy” are not things that describe most macs and cheeses

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pirate Radar posted:

“Slimy” and “chewy” are not things that describe most macs and cheeses

Yeah I would describe them more as greasy and nauseating.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Paging iospace

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I broke my reporting finger, send help

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Yeah I would describe them more as greasy and nauseating.

Stop bringing your dick into every conversation.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
This is some kind of overcompensating reverse goonery where people don’t like simple, commonplace food

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

This is some kind of overcompensating reverse goonery where people don’t like simple, commonplace food

Hey Pirate Radar, watch this.

Budweiser is good beer, Boone's farm is my favorite wine. Tea? do you have Tetley?. I'll have whatever instant coffee you have, just brew it in a regular machine. I love Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton is the best!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I only enjoy the finest sushi prepared by legendary sushi chefs who are literally making their last meal before they die ensuring that their final creation is their magnum opus and making sure no one else will ever be able to experience it after me.

Basically I’m Johnny Depps character from once upon a time in Mexico

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Wirth1000 posted:

I only enjoy the finest sushi prepared by legendary sushi chefs who are literally making their last meal before they die ensuring that their final creation is their magnum opus and making sure no one else will ever be able to experience it after me.

Basically I’m Johnny Depps character from once upon a time in Mexico

I eat sushi from 7/11

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Powershift posted:

Hey Pirate Radar, watch this.

Budweiser is good beer, Boone's farm is my favorite wine. Tea? do you have Tetley?. I'll have whatever instant coffee you have, just brew it in a regular machine. I love Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton is the best!

When I worked at a grocery store I was in charge of the beer and wine and I had a little old lady ask me where the Boones Farm was and claimed she "drank it like sodie pop"

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Basticle posted:

When I worked at a grocery store I was in charge of the beer and wine and I had a little old lady ask me where the Boones Farm was and claimed she "drank it like sodie pop"

Nice, you get her number?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Paging iospace

wicka posted:

I broke my reporting finger, send help

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I had a busy night at work.

You know what's awesome? Encase mac and cheese with breading like on a cheese curd or mozzarella stick.

Then deep fry that poo poo.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

iospace posted:

I had a busy night at work.

You know what's awesome? Encase mac and cheese with breading like on a cheese curd or mozzarella stick.

Then deep fry that poo poo.

That does rule yeah

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Powershift posted:

Finally somebody here posting their honest opinions rather than playing some lovely gimmick "character"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Who here besides gonzo really plays up a character? And you

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Car & Driver throwing shade

https://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/stumbling-horses-these-are-the-worst-ferraris-ever-made#1

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I had a boysenberry Drumstick. It was p. Good.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gas this loving thread and ban everyone who posted in it

#forzaferrari

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Gas this loving thread and ban everyone who posted in it

#forzaferrari

3 days, 9 hours, friend.

3 days, 9 hours until this whole shebang is all over and we can switch to the calm, peaceful off-season thread.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Powershift posted:

3 days, 9 hours, friend.

3 days, 9 hours until this whole shebang is all over and we can switch to the calm, peaceful off-season thread.

I'll have two of whatever you're on.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The off season will be fun with all the political row between Liberty and the teams

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

As long as the off-season thread isn't about cheese (with or without mac), all should be good.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

It won't be about cheese.... it will be about Bacon!

Bacon Briefcases!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It'll actually be about Ferrari quitting and unquitting like 18 times, and Williams selling their F1 division to Lawrence Stroll to become Stroll GP while Williams turns their efforts to Formula E and Honda saying "We think we've finally got this figured out" like 50 times and then the engine blowing up every testing session. and Williams taking Kubica with them to Formula E leaving Stroll GP with Di Resta, and Hamilton spending the whole time partying and getting drunk showing up to pre-season tesing 40lbs heavier saying he's in the best shape of his life.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Ferrari quits F1 and funds Grand Prix racing with Bernard Ecclestone, a fair a respectable business man who understand the sport.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Who's looking forward to the Bella Italia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2. I know I am, I can't wait to spend hours and hours delivering cargoes all around Italy. Also I'm looking forward to the new Scania S and R models which will be available in the 1.30 update.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Who's looking forward to the Bella Italia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2. I know I am, I can't wait to spend hours and hours delivering cargoes all around Italy. Also I'm looking forward to the new Scania S and R models which will be available in the 1.30 update.

If you can go to Maranello you should go.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hope Ferrari quits F1 and funds Grand Prix racing with Bernard Ecclestone

This unironically, and I expect it to collapse hilariously losing both parties millions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

track day bro! posted:

More modern trucks, yawn.

I wanna gently caress poo poo up in a Scania L140 or Volvo F88

• Locked thread