Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

I mean it's a legit question. I don't like the guy but he's got a point.

Lewis was more of a Jim'll Fix It kid :bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Katy Hill is a saint.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

I like the level of which you went to to make this post

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a great game.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

Lewis was more of a Jim'll Fix It kid :bigtran:

:laffo:

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Theophany posted:

It's a garbage holiday and by extension all food traditionally served for it is garbage. Who even eats turkey on the reg out of choice rather than the belief that it is somehow healthier than chicken, pork or beef?

Thanksgiving is a potentially culturally inappropriate holiday but I don't give a gently caress because it's one of the 2 times a year it is proper to roast a drat turkey.

Rhopunzel posted:

This is correct. Turkey is the worst meat. It's like chicken but poo poo and much harder to cook. I moved to the US 5 years ago and every time I've had Thanksgiving dinner it was bland turkey and hosed up casseroles I've never even heard of, so my thanksgiving dinner would be a few slices of turkey, ham and some dinner rolls. Have Americans not heard of roast potatoes or something?

I... what? The important part about the turkey is basically the stuffing, and putting gravy on everything. How do you not get this? The turkey itself should still be pretty good if it's cooked by someone who knows what they're doing, but it still needs gravy. Potatoes can be roasted or mashed, both good, both require gravy. Ignore the casseroles, have some vegetables on your first plate (apply gravy), then go back for seconds of turkey, potatoes, and stuffing. Apply gravy liberally. How do you people not get this?

wicka posted:

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volleyed and thundered;
Stormed at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the six hundred.

Raphael de la Ghetto to the rescue of the quickly declining worst thread!

Rhopunzel posted:

also this tbh, I can eat pasta if I have to but I don't particularly enjoy it

WTF, you people are going to give me a stroke... you don't like pasta? In any form? What's next? "I can't stand pizza, yuck!"

*CratSock's head explodes*

Nice meltdown.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

wicka posted:

My favorite tire color is yellow, the color of that great American dish, macaroni and cheese.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Pirelli tires are poo poo, much like mac & cheese.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gret posted:

gently caress you

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

gret posted:

gently caress you

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Can I just say I've been feeling a little down lately and this thread made me lol a loving lot yesterday, I really appreciate it.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Happy Turducken day y'all

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Can I just say I've been feeling a little down lately and this thread made me lol a loving lot yesterday, I really appreciate it.

Do you know what Nanaimo bar is?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Do you know what Nanaimo bar is?

Ya my grandmother makes them all the time. They're wildly inconsistent depending on how they're made, I wouldn't buy one out of a cafe or something.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

Ya my grandmother makes them all the time. They're wildly inconsistent depending on how they're made, I wouldn't buy one out of a cafe or something.

Coconut or no?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

My sister made them, they’re really good. At least I think they’re good, I’ve never had them before. They may not live up to your high standards.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

My sister made them, they’re really good. At least I think they’re good, I’ve never had them before. They may not live up to your high standards.

Oh yes the high standards of a man who gets tires out of the trash and hates mac and cheese

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Your country loves fries covered in gravy and cheese curds not that there's anything wrong with it but that's not a loving step up from macaroni and cheese my dude

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Coconut or no?

:yeah:

wicka posted:

In my experience two things really affect them, the icing type used is probably the biggest and can easily ruin them, some people will also put custard in and too much ruins it. The second is alot of people will grease the dish they're making them in and it'll gently caress the bottom later

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I also like them with coconut

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Your country loves fries covered in gravy and cheese curds not that there's anything wrong with it but that's not a loving step up from macaroni and cheese my dude

Poutine is disgusting.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

Poutine is disgusting.

You're a loving monster

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

You're a loving monster

The height of cuisine according to Norns

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Bitch I've eaten at the loving French Laundry

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

Bitch I've eaten at the loving French Laundry

What did you eat, clothes??????

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

What did you eat, clothes??????

Yes with gravy

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

Yes with gravy

Macaroni and tees

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

Macaroni and tees

Thread title please

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Nothing like judging a broad subject by it's worst example.

Also, you should close this thread because racing is dumb because NASCAR, and cars suck because Mitsubishi.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Actually things turned out all right in NASCAR this year

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

1500quidporsche posted:

Store bought ones usually have very light icing/custard/whatever the yellow layer is. Homemade (in my experience) is usually more dense, which I like. More support to the top chocolate layer when you bite it, so it doesn't get all hosed up and cracked and bent.

Norns posted:

You're a loving monster

You really are.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

:lol: if this is supposed to make me think less of him it hasn't worked

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Thread title please

I think I made a mistake.

Oh well.

Norns posted:

Actually things turned out all right in NASCAR this year

They had MTJ in a bass pro-shops commercial, and he's a lot more... clean cut? At least facial hair wise in it. Looks weird.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

iospace posted:

I think I made a mistake.

Oh well.

They had MTJ in a bass pro-shops commercial, and he's a lot more... clean cut? At least facial hair wise in it. Looks weird.

Oh god is his beard gone?!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Oh god is his beard gone?!

Heavily trimmed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bring back the tyre wars. Pirelli sucks.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Watch McLaren be the only company to choose some crappy japanese tire that explodes every race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

DoctorGonzo posted:

Everything Italian sucks, tyre wars are worse though

• Locked thread