Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Posting my tweet because mobile imgur sucks:

https://twitter.com/wurp/status/932714688399454213

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It seems like a bad hack

Like even if tried it and it did distract my dog, the main issue is that she's huge and will shake eventually and spray water everywhere, and then run around the house stopping to shake some more

Dogs are really good y'all, hacks are bad

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lifehack: Give your puppies baths and make it a fun play time with treats and toys so when they grow up, they associate getting in the shower with fun and happy times instead of you being mad that they rolled around on a dead animal again.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

#doghacks :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Reminds me of the old Goodall story where she tried to house-train the chimps by spanking them and throwing them out the window if they did a poo indoors so one of them did a poo on the floor, slapped its own bottom, and jumped out the window.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Pooping on the floor and spanking the monkey. Just another Tuesday.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

It's always fascinating to me that I have to go to such lengths to give my dog a bath, but he'll get in a big ol' puddle without me even putting peanut butter around it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SpacePig posted:

It's always fascinating to me that I have to go to such lengths to give my dog a bath, but he'll get in a big ol' puddle without me even putting peanut butter around it.

Puddle doesn't involve foul smelling shampoo.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Reminds me of the old Goodall story where she tried to house-train the chimps by spanking them and throwing them out the window if they did a poo indoors so one of them did a poo on the floor, slapped its own bottom, and jumped out the window.

hell, same

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Okay from I'm now inspired to spray my car down with deicing fluid like an aircraft.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Windshield frozen over? Dump boiling water on it to get rid of that ice in a flash!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

No no no, you just scrape it off with your credit card.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

My fiance is a nanny of three kids and says this works. "Just give them a goddamn bucket of water and they'll 'paint' for a lot longer than you'd think. It darkens the wood. They think they're painting."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Congratulations, you have just taught your toddlers that it is okay to paint your walls.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
She seems to have no problem teaching some three year olds not to paint the walls of the house and also give them a fun activity to do that costs nothing :shrug:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Not surprising to me, kids love imitating what they see adults do and something that gives them a feeling of accomplishment. Same reason they make toys of kitchens, cash registers, cars and tools.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I don't think kids are actually fooled into thinking it's real paint, it's just fun to pretend because the water makes the wood change colour.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well I'll just say I learned this at a very early age and not everyone was as pleased with this accomplishment as I was.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Adults pay $30 for the same experience.

http://www.buddhaboard.com/about

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Kheldarn knocking it out of the park again in the meme thread.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Inescapable Duck posted:

kids love imitating what they see adults do

No wonder my kids are miserable drunken failures with shattered dreams, I'm so proud that they're starting to grow up :kimchi:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
With the painting with water thing, when I was a kid we had these colouring books that were water reactive - you dipped the brush in water and the image would colour itself in as you washed over it, like a paint by numbers but for younger children who can't stay in the lines yet and with less mess.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

BioEnchanted posted:

With the painting with water thing, when I was a kid we had these colouring books that were water reactive - you dipped the brush in water and the image would colour itself in as you washed over it, like a paint by numbers but for younger children who can't stay in the lines yet and with less mess.

Oh gently caress yeah, I remember those. I've never seen any of my friends-kids with those though, I wonder if washable paint technology has gotten to the point where those coloring books are obsolete?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

Jesus gently caress were you born in 3000 or something? :prepop:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
They're still around.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Don't repeat my mistake of soaking the entire book in water, it doesn't work well!

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

its all nice on rice posted:

My fiance is a nanny of three kids and says this works. "Just give them a goddamn bucket of water and they'll 'paint' for a lot longer than you'd think. It darkens the wood. They think they're painting."

As someone who used to be a kid, I can confirm this.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Super Super Good for taking in cars and planes. No crayons where they shouldn’t be, etc. Our favourite 1-yr birthday gift.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrPWpT6q-U

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I got two minutes in, saw that there was 15 more minutes, and killed myself. I'm a ghost now.

Lifehack: Be dead, and not have a life to hack. Walla.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I saw a thumbnail in the related videos with one of their other things - the only thing it said was "The world map is a cat playing with Australia." Where they'd drawn an outline around all the none-australia countries, and fair enough it did resemble the thing they said.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

How is pouring milk into an empty Nutella jar and making a really lovely drink eating it wrong? The rest of this video is going to irrationally infuriate me isn't it?

Edit: Steak in a toaster is probably a fire hazard waiting to happen.

Double edit: another correct way to open a banana? How many correct ways are they?

Triple edit: the last section is using tools for their proper uses and using a power drill to peel an apple

Len has a new favorite as of 19:37 on Nov 24, 2017

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
No no. The video is showing you 25 ways to eat wrong!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Shai-Hulud posted:

No no. The video is showing you 25 ways to eat wrong!

Now I want to see a video showing ways to eat that are wrong enough that are ridiculous, like shoving a carrot in your ear and somehow making GBS threads out a full cucumber. Gastronomic magic tricks!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I wish this was hosted on its own site instead of YouTube so I could watch it with adblock on and cost them money for posting stupid poo poo.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

e: In a stupid bad mood, no need to work it out on others.

Flipperwaldt has a new favorite as of 21:05 on Nov 24, 2017

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i hate the steak hax because they don't loving season them and then overcook them

e: THIS ONE IS JUST 'USE AN EGG SLICER TO SLICE AN EGG'

snoo has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Nov 24, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rydiafan posted:

I got two minutes in, saw that there was 15 more minutes, and killed myself. I'm a ghost now.

Lifehack: Be dead, and not have a life to hack. Walla.

I DON'T WANT loving NUTELLA WITH loving MILK YOU loving SOUL ENEMY AAAARGH

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I can eat food however the gently caress I want. It's a free country!

No pizza food rules!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Death to anyone who doesn’t eat the skin of a kiwi.