Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This one's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Nov 24, 2017

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Grimdude posted:

Haha, jfc these people are desperate to make literally any argument to keep their guns.

Weird, if you took the rifle and the dynamite from that guy he'd be remarkably less dangerous. But no it's definitely the brain we should worry about.

Places like Sweden or Japan must just be filled with perfectly clean and healthy brains

FronzelNeekburm posted:

And that's why all these mass shootings have been carried out by professors. :confused:

Cat Mattress posted:

So, the point here is, "please don't touch our precious precious guns, please anything but that, turn us into brainwashed mind-controlled thralls if you want, but let us keep our shooty bang bangs"?

This is from like two weeks ago, but ...? The message is that ideas are more dangerous than weapons, and that terrorism should be fought within that aspect. AGC.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
I don't know where you're getting that idea?? The cartoon is clearly showing a mass killer's deadliest weapon: the large red arrow he slides into the back of your skull, slicing your brain stem no matter how vigilant you are with your guns and knifes and dynamites

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I believe the cause is men are not getting all the sex they want.
Like other things, maybe humans are designed to suffer. Like a pilot chair designed to not allow the occupant to sleep.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Keiya posted:

Oh my god, is Hasbro still using that lovely pre-show stock art enough that it's getting used as reference by political cartoonists?

What, you expect child molesters to keep current?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Tarezax posted:

The my little pony decal on the car

I think I know the stock art in question but I can't be assed to find it atm

Lets not bring up MLP in the political cartoons thread, I think we've all suffered enough.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
My Little Politoon

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Avirosb posted:

My Little Politoon

:froggonk: Brinkmanship is tragic(tm)

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This would have been an old cartoon, but I keep half-remembering a comic where two people are talking about the importance of listening to the opposition and showing respect and whatnot while being led into a concentration camp. It was by either Lubchansky or Bors maybe. But maybe not; couldn't find that in a quick look through their archives. Was that a thing?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Avirosb posted:

My Little Politoon

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

This would have been an old cartoon, but I keep half-remembering a comic where two people are talking about the importance of listening to the opposition and showing respect and whatnot while being led into a concentration camp. It was by either Lubchansky or Bors maybe. But maybe not; couldn't find that in a quick look through their archives. Was that a thing?

I remember what you're talking about, I think it was Bolling maybe? Phoneposting so can't look it up myself.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
An old classic:

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Avirosb posted:

An old classic:

Uh, about that blanket...

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Starshark posted:

Uh, about that blanket...

I think the cough covers it.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Kindergarter? :thunk:

Pants Donkey posted:

Remember that a year ago BoK was likely a member of the "It was just locker talk!" chorus when it came to Trump's tapes. He absolutely has no problem with that kind of behavior, but if a democrat did it then it has to be bad.

No need to guess. Here's his only strip on the Trump pussy-grabbing thing:

Chip Bok posted:

It turns out The Donald says crude stuff. Who knew? Jonah Goldberg says he knew but he still seems pretty shocked shocked:

Character is destiny. The man in the video is Donald Trump. Sure, it’s bawdy Trump. It’s “locker room Trump.” And I’m no prude about dirty talk in private. But that isn’t all that’s going on. This isn’t just bad language or objectifying women with your buddies. It’s a married man who is bragging about trying to bed a married woman. It’s an insecure, morally ugly man-child who thinks boasting about how he can get away with groping women “because you’re a star” impresses people. He’s a grotesque — as a businessman and a man, full stop. If you can see that, but still think Hillary Clinton would be worse. Fine.

Shocked Shocked

Actually I do think Hillary would be worse. A lot worse. Ambassador Stephens got groped and then some.

What’s really crude is Hillary Clinton comparing herself to Honest Abe to explain why she’s a two faced liar.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

dougdrums posted:

This is from like two weeks ago, but ...? The message is that ideas are more dangerous than weapons, and that terrorism should be fought within that aspect. AGC.

Have we figured out what dangerous idea the Las Vegas shooter had, that we could fight against?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Have we figured out what dangerous idea the Las Vegas shooter had, that we could fight against?

I found one article that said he was a bit sadbrains because he was losing money gambling so maybe if we reached out and told him to cheer up it wouldn't have happened?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Kindergarter? :thunk:

No need to guess. Here's his only strip on the Trump pussy-grabbing thing:

God that dig at vilerat at the end there.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Fathis Munk posted:

God that dig at vilerat at the end there.

The new Achilles's Choice: Do you want to live a long but forgotten life, or be remembered in history as a talking point among wingnuts?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ben "It's not real if my tribe is accused of doing it" Garrison posted:

Judge Roy Moore, a Republican candidate for the Senate, has been the target of sexual misconduct allegations. As a result, many establishment Republicans are trying to block his nomination—even though all the allegations and ‘evidence’ have been revealed to be bogus.

These establishment Republicans include Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and John McCain. They are all part of the Deep State swamp and they’re determined to thwart President Trump’s agenda.

They were happy to tell us they were going to expel a potential Senator because of sexual assault allegations made right before an election. These same Deep State Senators stay silent when picture evidence emerges against a sitting Democrat Senator Franken emerges.

Powerful men continue to be drawn into the morass of shame that is the ‘Sex Scandal Swamp.’ Al Franken now has more women coming forward with new sexual allegations. Bill Clinton is facing another lawsuit from women he is alleged to have abused. The former president has a history of rich payouts to his victims and even had an official “ Bimbo Eruption” squad created to pay off or destroy his many accusers.

John Conyers used taxpayer money to fly in women for his hotel trysts. Some Congressmen may have settled sexual harassment cases. If they used taxpayer money to do it, they need to go to jail.

Not all accusations should be believed. “The Rolling Stone” published a story about rape on campus based on one woman’s tale. It was completely false and they famously published a retraction. The accusations against Judge Moore also hold no water. The sexual assault claims against Trump were proved over and over to be bogus, but the legacy media enjoys calling him an abuser regardless. Judge Moore is in a similar situation. That is, it’s all about hardball politics, not sexual impropriety.

He’s doing well to fight the charges and voters will see them for what they are—baseless. I tip my cowboy hat to Judge Moore for fighting back against the horrendous lies.

—Ben Garrison

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
gently caress youuu Garrison

Starshark posted:

The new Achilles's Choice: Do you want to live a long but forgotten life, or be remembered in history as a talking point among wingnuts?

First one for me, without question

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
tag yourself I'm official "Bimbo Eruption" squad

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Is that a Bohemian Grove owl?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The Nu-uh defense. Classy Garrison.

Also Trump admits to doing a thing. But keyboard warrior Garrison is here to tell you Trump lied out his face, totally didn't happen. Time and time again, Garrison refusing to believe it has rendered these things retroactively false.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
According to 538, Moore is behind in the polls. Better make sure that swamp doesn't suck you down, Roy.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I dunno about this one
doesn't look like Roy is really draining the swamp

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
haha of course Garrison loves the dandy little pedo who wears cowboy gear (despite being in Alabama?) and waves his little girl gun around to show what a tough gun boy he is. Moore is everything Garrison believes in, pointless and hilariously bad shows of cargo cult masculinity to hide deep and serious issues.

Also Garrison for sure fucks kids too.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Roy Moore has outgrown the Sex Swamp.
He's leaving his roots for the swamp in DC.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Garrison is living proof that the adage about being at the bottom and having no more room to sink is completely false, motherfucker would defend a Xenomorph invasion if he thought they target minorities slightly more than whites.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

LOL, I bet Garrison waited to hear what Trump had to say about Roy Moore before commenting so he wouldn't contradict Dear Leader.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

haha of course Garrison loves the dandy little pedo who wears cowboy gear (despite being in Alabama?) and waves his little girl gun around to show what a tough gun boy he is. Moore is everything Garrison believes in, pointless and hilariously bad shows of cargo cult masculinity to hide deep and serious issues.

Also Garrison for sure fucks kids too.

Garrison definitely has poo poo on his hard drive that would get him arrested.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

of course he mentioned the rolling stone piece, that one is going to be brought up by the rape denial crowd for the rest of time.

He also didn't include all the republicans that've told moore to bow out, I wonder why.

Colander Crotch
Nov 24, 2005

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
So is "legacy media" a stupid way to say "all media that I don't agree with"?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Flip the second panel and you’ve got a Loss.jpg.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Colander Crotch posted:

Yeah p much, same as "mainstream media" and "lamestream media"

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Colander Crotch posted:

Media before they came out with media focused on spinning everything to not upset my special snowflake worldview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I must admit I'm interested in where the phrase came from. Is it related to legacy admissions to American colleges? :allears:

• Locked thread