Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Tarantula posted:

I wish I had known these simple methods years ago, doctor used nitrogen on 2 warts I had on one hand and hosed it up with one of them so I had to see another doctor to do it who took a picture of the fuckup and used it at a university lecture.

When I was 6, my mom took me to a lovely dermatologist for these little bumps on my skin. He said they were warts and used liquid nitrogen on them. They were not warts but keratosis pilaris and I felt a terrible burning pain as he applied it hundreds of times while I screamed and was held down by 3 nurses or whatever the dermatologist equivalent to that is. We did not go back to that doctor. That's my 'wart' story thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

No, but someone should call the police on Granos anyhow.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Tarantula posted:

I wish I had known these simple methods years ago, doctor used nitrogen on 2 warts I had on one hand and hosed it up with one of them so I had to see another doctor to do it who took a picture of the fuckup and used it at a university lecture.

That's like how my sister's teeth were so messed up she was subjected to an increasing number of observing orthodontic students and experimental braces/mouthpieces for nearly eight years... and I had braces for like, three years and they worked fine. Sorry sis.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

nockturne posted:

No, but someone should call the police on Granos anyhow.

Ya know when you wake up in the morning and are kind of groggy and there's this nagging sensation that you forgot to do something important?

A lot of the time, maybe 80% or so you forgot to call the police on Granos.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

Can confirm. Got rid of one on my hand at the base of my thumb with duct tape and a few days off work so as to not look like a psycho with random duct tape on him.

In the future, you can cut out a section of duct tape, put it on top of the wart, then hold it in place with a regular ol band aid.

I just got rid of a stubborn wart on my middle finger with salt and nail clippers. Sometimes you just gotta dig em out, unpleasant as it is.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Thanks to this thread I realised that the weird callus on the bottom of my foot is probably a wart cluster and am now en route to a pharmacy to get something to murder it.

Thanks, AUG.

Thaug.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Somfin posted:

Thanks to this thread I realised that the weird callus on the bottom of my foot is probably a wart cluster and am now en route to a pharmacy to get something to murder it.

Thanks, AUG.

Thaug.

Be sure to take a picture of the ping pong ball sized crater it leaves when the wart pops out.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
why do i keep reading this thread while i'm eating

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Somfin posted:

Thanks, AUG.

Thaug.

If it’s weirdly painful to step on it probably is. Just don’t be like my dad and try to dig it out with unsterilized blades.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blind Sally posted:

why do i keep reading this thread while i'm eating

A new weird diet technique?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Somfin posted:

Thanks, AUG.

Thaug.

Post some before pics, tia

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Saw a guy who this thread would adore. Purple satin button up shirt with baggy blue jeans, black fedora, and Bluetooth earpiece.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

Saw a guy who this thread would adore. Purple satin button up shirt with baggy blue jeans, black fedora, and Bluetooth earpiece.

Neckbeard or chubes also?

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Scathach posted:

Why the gently caress would they make fake testicles for dogs? That is some of the stupidest poo poo I have ever heard. My god.

What's really AUG is having to use novelty Sammy Davis Jr. eyeballs instead.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Neckbeard or chubes also?

Chubes. Super patchy too.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Picnic Princess posted:

Chubes. Super patchy too.

Oh, not me then.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Saucer Crab posted:

What's really AUG is having to use novelty Sammy Davis Jr. eyeballs instead.

Plays bo jangles every time he moves

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
The only effective pharmacy treatment for warts was salycilic acid and a pumice stone that came with it. They toned down the acid like crazy in the kits now and they're useless. Duct tape or apple cider vinegar works wonders. Soak a cotton swab and tape it to the wart. Get a lil drunk first because it hurts like crazy for a bit.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Somfin posted:

Thanks, AUG.

Thaug.

I appreciate this.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Breakfast Feud posted:

The only effective pharmacy treatment for warts was salycilic acid and a pumice stone that came with it. They toned down the acid like crazy in the kits now and they're useless. Duct tape or apple cider vinegar works wonders. Soak a cotton swab and tape it to the wart. Get a lil drunk first because it hurts like crazy for a bit.

That's the poo poo I got and holy gently caress one application and it's already working.

Thank god New Zealand pharmacies don't gently caress around.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Somfin posted:

That's the poo poo I got and holy gently caress one application and it's already working.

Thank god New Zealand pharmacies don't gently caress around.

except for the loving Sudafed. I need my pseudoephedrine people!

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

except for the loving Sudafed. I need my pseudoephedrine people!

That meth isn't going to cook itself!

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Sic Semper Goon posted:

That meth isn't going to cook itself!

Right!

If only I had some meth

A Simple and Convenient Synthesis of Pseudoephedrine From N-Methylamphetaminee

Perhaps a penguin
Dec 12, 2009
I had a gnarly plantar wart a few years ago. It started off as just painful when direct pressure got applied, like stepping on a pointy rock while you’re hiking or loving with it. After getting it lasered off it grew back and hurt so bad I had to walk with a cane. Tried duct tape, worked like a charm.

I had a friend who had one on his big toe in like, eighth grade and wrapped his whole toe in duct tape and left it wrapped for a month. He said the smell when he removed it was beyond compare, but the wart was gone.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
I'm not sure if this worked or if they just gave up and left but after trying to get warts frozen off the bottom of my foot numerous times and having them grow back, one doctor mentioned to me that there was research indicating that warts can't survive prolonged heat higher than body temperature, so I just made sure to keep my foot very, very warm for a couple of weeks using hot water bottles etc while at home. I've never had another since, but I've also never heard anything to confirm that this is a real thing either.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Sorry to break up tongue chat, but I found them! The most disturbing comments on youtube! Do I win a prize? A gun, maybe?

A friend and I were talking about Problem Child, and how it's one of those movies we watched so many times when we were younger, but probably haven't seen it it 25+ years. So I go looking online at clips, and it's all coming back to me (Michael Richards, Smiley Pies, Big Ben, Little Ben, the prune, etc etc...). I click on this loving video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGoS42wL_yk

And.... :wtc: :psyduck: :barf: :negative:

I think the authorities need to get involved here.

This gave me strong Nemper vibes.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

gorilla tape over the tiny wart on my foot rn. will livepost updates

you better goddamn believe I'm going to take a picture of this if it works

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I removed mine with some sort of caustic wart remover when I was a teenager. I ended up using the leftover wart remover afterwards to burn words and stuff in to my skin like a lovely painful temporary tattoo.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

HATECUBE posted:

gorilla tape over the tiny wart on my foot rn. will livepost updates

you better goddamn believe I'm going to take a picture of this if it works

You should take pics daily just to document, no matter what the outcome.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
This is what modern life has come to: photographic chronicles of wart removal.

Not passing judgment on this, though. Today I photographed a funny tomato because I couldn't bear to eat it before documenting it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

green chicken feet posted:

This is what modern life has come to: photographic chronicles of wart removal.

Not passing judgment on this, though. Today I photographed a funny tomato because I couldn't bear to eat it before documenting it.

Hey you mug, post that tomato picture or hit the bricks.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Slight change of pace for y'all

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Bad case of the pimp skitters.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you don't post pictures of your own faeces on Facebook, you are a weakling and an embarassment. I am very good and my poo poo that I let smear unto and seep into my clothing is very good and manly.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Flashbacks to straight boys who don't wash their buttholes because it's gay

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

what? I'm straight and still wash my bootie hole

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

cash crab posted:

Slight change of pace for y'all

Knowing that real street dealers keep hide "work" in their underwear at times makes doing crack that much more gross.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Randaconda posted:

what? I'm straight and still wash my bootie hole

Yeah I mean sometimes the whole shampoo bottle ends up in there and then I start thinking about David Boreanaz

But I fly straight like Top Gun, some of my best memories are in the shower, just playing with the boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah Håkan handles all that stuff for me in the bath-house, never touch the nasty thing myself.

• Locked thread