Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Um, foobar2k with amberpos theme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

using winamp is funny but no one is going to take you seriously if you're talking about foobar

fake edit: echidna penis thank you for having a dope new avatar

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you're welcome my friend apologies for the "funny" racism

foorbar tho.. well.. when I want to listen to tool* I use foobar

otherwise I just use spotify

*lmao idiots. my kids would listen to you but you dont want to be on spotify in case someone listens to your songs out of order

*releases singles on the radio*
*has a cd with tracks that people can skip around in*

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sagebrush posted:

i use whatever is the current version of winamp

5.6 for the last AOL owned release, 5.666 for the reissued version by the people who bought out Winamp that removed things that only existed to tie to dead AOL services.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fishmech posted:

5.6 for the last AOL owned release, 5.666 for the reissued version by the people who bought out Winamp that removed things that only existed to tie to dead AOL services.

hail

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

syscall girl posted:

this just begs the question 'compared to what?'

uh it's a fast food restaurant which, again i haven't eaten at in years and don't really advocate but tori's gone now so no one is repping maccas and we all have to do our part

did he finally drink himself to death or what

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Captain Foo posted:

failed to pay lollipop guild dues, was beaten unconscious

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
there's a fast food restaurant that opened a few blocks from me called top round and they seem like they are just basically a copy of arby's but maybe a tiny bit higher quality idk. i haven't eaten at an arby's in a while to compare, but this place is decent.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Score from the wonderland of Aliexpress :o:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

tori pittsburgh'd himself to pittsburgh

pittsburgh penguin pittsburgh c-spam, pittsburgh pittsburgh, sports argument stadium pittsburgh steelers illicit tailgate pittsburgh miller lite pittsburgh

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
pittsburgh baseball pittsburgh, graph and i had to many pittsburgh punched a nazi pittsburgh

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

https://twitter.com/DankDuneMemes/status/925421756009144320

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPogR4jhlI

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

same

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

the new Dwayn Johnson movie "Rampage" based on the old video game opens up on April 20th of next year and you loving well know that the marketing dept understood that making sure it opened on that date was the best idea.

gently caress yeah I'm definitely going to get incredibly blazed and watch a movie with a giant ape, wolf, and alligator destroying a city.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i just use spotify and itunes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

neuromancer set design looking lazy

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

gently caress yeah I'm definitely going to get incredibly blazed and watch a movie with a giant ape, wolf, and alligator destroying a city.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

this modern-day adaptation of the metamorphoses looks a bit underwhelming

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I’m the dolphin trousers

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

the new Dwayn Johnson movie "Rampage" based on the old video game opens up on April 20th of next year and you loving well know that the marketing dept understood that making sure it opened on that date was the best idea.

there is another stoner movie going head to head with rampage though

https://www.movieinsider.com/movies/april/2018/20

super troopers 2

get your head right and which one do you want to see? (it's a tossup for me)

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

syscall girl posted:

super troopers 2

double feature

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBalvaNcEuU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
cable spaghetti: plumbing edition

https://i.imgur.com/0IEcAia.gifv

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

yeah windows 95 was pretty cool

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

haveblue posted:

yeah windows 95 was pretty cool

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm the tokamak water heater

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I’m the dolphin trousers

terror from the deep was too hard

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

me in my poasting crown

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i'm the tokamak water heater

thanks nasa, for teaching me what that is

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

this is a solar hot water system. the way it works is that there'd be a pump pumping propylene glycol through collectors on the roof to a heat exchanger inside the two tanks on the left, maybe that third one as well. that would heat up the water coming in off the street to between 120F/49C and 140F/60C then there'd either be a regular hot water heater to get it to whatever the target temp is.

the reason it's so messy is because plumbers rarely work with solar hot water, and instead it's solar installers who are doing it. the install crew was also probably told to get it installed super fast and not gently caress about going to a plumbing supply store or anything because solar installers always have really low margins. thats why they didn't have anyone bend pipe and just used straight pieces that they cut to about the right length with really standard fittings, all 90s and 45s and a few Ts it looks like to me, nothing less common. the copper pipe used for solar hot water has a much thicker wall and you need someone who is good at bending pipe to do it properly if you're going to bend because you have to put a lot of strength into it with a lot of control to prevent kinking it.

solar hot water is the worst and i hate it, i wish california would get rid of the incentive so that it would just die already.

fermun fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 25, 2017

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

syscall girl posted:

super troopers 2

I gave them money so I get free tickets to Super Troopers 2

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

so...not really free, then

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i can't remember if it was gamepro or pc gaming mag that had the whole ad/article about this but i wanted it

other things gamepro told me i wanted were ranma 1/2 and aliens^3 as well as the sega genesis game where you punced zombies

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

None of those games were good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this game owned especially the part where it was like 30% done and the screenshots on the back didn't match the gameplay. also ticking the boxes for launch

• Locked thread