Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

I can eat food however the gently caress I want. It's a free country!

No pizza food rules!!!

https://youtu.be/itOD0MW3vHs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

That ice cream one loving infuriated me. way to ruin the rest of the pint, rear end in a top hat! that little rim is there so the ice cream doesn't get all lovely and hard. Also just buy an already made ice cream sandwhich like a normal person, you absolute stooge.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Okay so I actually skipped through it a bit and I sure as poo poo am not going to store chopsticks in my hair to eat chips with later.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

George H.W. oval office posted:

Death to anyone who doesn’t eat the skin of a kiwi.

What about the feathers?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

What about the feathers?

That New Zealanders have feathers is an old racist myth.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

https://youtu.be/AtrPWpT6q-U?t=6m54s

Pour melted chocolate into a coke bottle, let hit harden, cut off the coke bottle, leaving chocolate in the shape of a coke bottle. Then put the coke bottle wrapper back on, and pour M&Ms into it. Then break the chocolate bottle and eat the M&Ms.

WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS FOR

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Piell posted:

Pour melted chocolate into a coke bottle, let hit harden, cut off the coke bottle, leaving chocolate in the shape of a coke bottle. Then put the coke bottle wrapper back on, and pour M&Ms into it. Then break the chocolate bottle and eat the M&Ms.

It's a thing to impress your kids.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Like all other lifehacks, it exists merely as a coping technique for dealing with personal insecurity and feelings of powerlessness over one's surroundings.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
My dude have you tried heroin? #lifehack #cope #dope #hope #nope

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

You are definitely not gonna cut the plastic bottle without cracking the chocolate shell, either.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

It's a thing to impress your kids.

It's not a "food you're eating wrong" though

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

My Lovely Horse posted:

You are definitely not gonna cut the plastic bottle without cracking the chocolate shell, either.

Certainly not the top. Butcher the top off and make a little starting cut and you might stand a chance of peeling it off. If the chocolates thick enough.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

cakesmith handyman posted:

Certainly not the top. Butcher the top off and make a little starting cut and you might stand a chance of peeling it off. If the chocolates thick enough.

Precut the bottle, then wrap it in duct tape! #LIFEHACKED!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

George H.W. oval office posted:

Death to anyone who doesn’t eat the skin of a kiwi.

You monster!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hopefully no one expects it to turn out like that because 1. Baby feet don't look like that and 2. Glitter won't stick to glue that thick and evenly.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Hopefully no one expects it to turn out like that because 1. Baby feet don't look like that and 2. Glitter won't stick to glue that thick and evenly.

The previous tenants (or perhaps the tenants before them) left an old ladder here with what are clearly baby or toddler footmarks in paint on the lowest steps. Pretty cute but I have no use for it so I guess I'll just burn it in the fireplace :shrug:

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Oh yeah. I really want my tiny child's foot or hand on a seriously fragile glas object. Nothing bad can happen here!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shai-Hulud posted:

Oh yeah. I really want my tiny child's foot or hand on a seriously fragile glas object. Nothing bad can happen here!

No the ladder is made out of wood.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Shai-Hulud posted:

They make those in plastic you know

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Piell posted:

a gift to impress your coworkers, i would guess

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

I made an involuntary horrified ahhhh! noise every time they did a slice to reveal the well done steak innards.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Jerry Cotton posted:

You've obviously never seen my Fabergé Ladder

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Jerry Cotton posted:

Glass ladder is a weird librarian voyeur fetish intersection

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Len posted:

They make those in plastic you know

I know. But the other parents tell me my baby is "fake" and they are going to "call the police" if I don't stop following them around. It's weird really.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm sure that a craft project beginning with "dip the baby's foot in glue" couldn't possibly go wrong...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Babies (n) plural: a small creature absolutely not known for wriggling and kicking when held and forced to do a thing.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Scathach posted:

Babies (n) plural: a small creature absolutely not known for wriggling and kicking when held and forced to do a thing.

Well you see, the glue will help with that.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
What if you smear a bit of peanut butter on the ornament?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
a glue-covered baby that is exactly 0% artsy/craftsy

simplyhorribul
Jul 30, 2013

Piell posted:

This is one thing that has kept me wondering in these life hacks: how loving awful incentives they have for recycling cans and bottles to rather destroy them than collect the money? Like every time they use those big rear end bottles, I internally cry ”Yelp, you just lost 40 cents”.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

simplyhorribul posted:

This is one thing that has kept me wondering in these life hacks: how loving awful incentives they have for recycling cans and bottles to rather destroy them than collect the money? Like every time they use those big rear end bottles, I internally cry ”Yelp, you just lost 40 cents”.

Maybe they're in a state where you can't return plastic bottles for change? Unless that's a thing in all states and nobody has told me about it in 28 years which is entirely possible

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

simplyhorribul posted:

Nope, they INVESTED 40 cents into #Lifehacks and gained the universal acclaim of all their friends and family as well as easy access to every woman in their friends and family.

So, yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's not a "food you're eating wrong" though

None of them are. :ssh:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Len posted:

Maybe they're in a state where you can't return plastic bottles for change? Unless that's a thing in all states and nobody has told me about it in 28 years which is entirely possible
Even in Aus it isn't consistent

We've had it in SA since the mid-70s.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I love that there is like an entire section of Australia that's NSW.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man, states in Australia are huge. Is it because the interior is so empty?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Randaconda posted:

While many Australians are dead inside, I dont think its fair to generalize to all of them.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Randaconda posted:

Pretty much. Most of the population live in a few cities, and most of the rest live in towns near the east coast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

simplyhorribul posted:

Here it's 5 cents no matter how large or small the container is or what it's made out of, but it also arbitrarily only applies to carbonated beverages.

Lifehack: buy a gallon of tomato juice and chug it so you can make your chocolate bottles for free.