Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Pube hairs and beard hairs are practically the same kind of hair so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My beard isn't curly

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Coffee And Pie posted:

My beard isn't curly

And I flat iron my pubes, so lets just say that hair identification is a tricky business.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
The smell is a big indicator too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

apatheticman posted:

The smell is a big indicator too.

If it's a big tip-off, you can even tell they're circumcized

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when my beard is long enough individual hairs are indistinguishable from pubes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

when my beard is long enough individual hairs are indistinguishable from pubes

Like, you mean they mesh?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

schreibs posted:

I wonder if the price match/refund on price drops was changed due to a company starting up that would tie into your email and send automated price match requests on your behalf to Amazon (and other businesses). I think it was named Paribus

There were a couple companies that did this. I think crowdsourcing in general killed price matching, contest tokens, etc.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Like, you mean they mesh?

Exactly, then my gf braids them together

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Pick posted:

If it's a big tip-off, you can even tell they're circumcized

:downsrim:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I don't know if that was as smegma joke or a tip-off joke

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Crossposting from the NWS images thread, a christmas gift for a friend

https://www.lookhuman.com/design/48274-floral-penis-pattern-blue/throw-pillow

$25 after shipping if you use the code

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Both from Redbubble (because I'm a garbage person who loves band shirts but can't afford official shirts that are like $30 or $40) for under $15 a pop.

Use code BLACKFRIDAY for 25% off apparel there!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Did a little Black Friday shopping:
Ghost Ramp "spooky" shirt

From MethSyndicate:
Falling Down pin

Credit card "sticker"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Coffee And Pie posted:

Did a little Black Friday shopping:
Ghost Ramp "spooky" shirt

Consider buying a sandwich next.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Both from Redbubble (because I'm a garbage person who loves band shirts but can't afford official shirts that are like $30 or $40) for under $15 a pop.

Use code BLACKFRIDAY for 25% off apparel there!

excellent, i need one.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

LingcodKilla posted:

Consider buying a sandwich next.

If only I was as skinny and androgynous as that model! But also don't bodyshame them.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Black Friday is dangerous.

$8.99 plus shipping

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

Credit card "sticker"

Ah goody the last time a goon posted about the new self defense weapon he/she bought, the turn out was glorious

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Blue On Blue posted:

Ah goody the last time a goon posted about the new self defense weapon he/she bought, the turn out was glorious

Yeah don't take me serious at all, I'm buying a Nerf gun after work. That was like an impulse buy since the dude had them.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Blue On Blue posted:

Those things are literally dollar store level crap

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I used black friday to get me the psvr.

Time to jack into the Skyrim matrix.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
I upgraded to a pixel 2 and in honour of the google tracking device they are sending me as part of the deal, I ordered a Hue starter kit so I can yell at the Home from across the bedroom that I am going to bed and to kill the lights.

TurdBurgles
Sep 17, 2007

I AM WHITE AND PLAY NA FLUTE ON TRIBAL LANDS WITH NO GUILT.
I got 2x men's wearhouse sportcoats for $40 each off the clearance rack. Not fancy but they'll make me look slightly better than polo shirt and jeans drone.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I bought an 8TB Western Digital external to shuck, should have a Red inside. $129 in the morning, sold out in the afternoon, $16.25/TB #winning.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Amazon had a sale on the Robotic Vaccuum that The Wirecutter recommends. $149, down from $199, and I am lazy, so this will hopefully be awesome.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

SgtScruffy posted:

Amazon had a sale on the Robotic Vaccuum that The Wirecutter recommends. $149, down from $199, and I am lazy, so this will hopefully be awesome.

I wanted to get this but now it says it's unavailable. Snooze and lose I guess :(

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

Crossposting from the NWS images thread, a christmas gift for a friend

https://www.lookhuman.com/design/48274-floral-penis-pattern-blue/throw-pillow

$25 after shipping if you use the code

This is something.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

colas posted:

This is something.

He'll like it :flaccid:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I bought a new computer and spent a ton of money on it. :homebrew::homebrew:

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-D15S 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive

Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB SC2 Video Card

Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case

Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Monitor: Dell - AW3418DW 34.1" 3440x1440 120Hz Monitor

My bank account hurts :negative:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Digital Jedi posted:

Monitor: Dell - AW3418DW 34.1" 3440x1440 120Hz Monitor

Quoting to say I picked up one of these. However with everything else you picked up... holy poo poo.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I did a Black Friday for once!

A new wallet because my old $7 one from China couldn’t make the cut. This one actually fits all the way inside my pockets!

The first pair of properly fitting gloves I’ve had in my entire life! They’re extremely comfy and I can still swipe away at my phone. Definitely not for murder purposes.

Orient Watches also had a 50% off code, so I may have inundated my burgeoning watch collection with some models I’ve had my eye on for some time:

Monarch hand-wind. The hands are blue, which rules. A nice, simple, dressier watch.

Scholar quartz movement. Already fairly cheap, but I do like square watches. I feel like they don’t get enough face time. It’ll go well with my impossible smugness jacket with padded elbows.

Explorer automatic. Dual time zones helps me keep track of back home when I’m in China 4 months out of the year, the slide rule is useful for currency conversions and other stuff - I just wish it had a chronograph so I could use it for a tachymeter as well, but that’s the edgiest of my edge cases for use.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

NewFatMike posted:

Orient Watches also had a 50% off code, so I may have inundated my burgeoning watch collection with some models I’ve had my eye on for some time:

Monarch hand-wind. The hands are blue, which rules. A nice, simple, dressier watch.

Scholar quartz movement. Already fairly cheap, but I do like square watches. I feel like they don’t get enough face time. It’ll go well with my impossible smugness jacket with padded elbows.

Explorer automatic. Dual time zones helps me keep track of back home when I’m in China 4 months out of the year, the slide rule is useful for currency conversions and other stuff - I just wish it had a chronograph so I could use it for a tachymeter as well, but that’s the edgiest of my edge cases for use.
You should post these in the watches megathread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3520271

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Oh yes, that's where I got the evil discount code. Once they're in, I'll take some photos of the real deal and not the product pages. I'm very excited for the Monarch's blue hands!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Coredump posted:

Quoting to say I picked up one of these. However with everything else you picked up... holy poo poo.

Yea decided to go all out for this build. It's going to be amazing!

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

NewFatMike posted:

Why aren't they called squatches?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Amazon had a black Friday deal of an SD card for £17.99 instead of £24.99

I spent so long trying to find something that cost at least £2.01 to qualify for the free shipping, that was also small enough so they post the package and not use a slow courier, that the deal expired at midnight and I missed out.

I feel dumb.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Digital Jedi posted:

I bought a new computer and spent a ton of money on it. :homebrew::homebrew:

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor

Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB SC2 Video Card

:getin: awesome build. just bought watch dawgs 2, on sale, and was sad to find out even the 1080 won't run it at smooth 60 because suddenly the CPU is more important in a game, fml.

metztli
Mar 19, 2006
Which lead to the obvious photoshop, making me suspect that their ad agencies or creative types must be aware of what goes on at SA
I bought a crystal black 2018 Honda Fit - it's the first car I've ever personally, individually bought - and it is lovely and I find myself making excuses to go drive places.

I also got a TPCast which will allow me to play VR video games without having cables connected between my headset and my PC, and that's also lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Does that have the refresh mode? I've been kind of wanting one of those.