Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

And he prefaces it with like "OK, I've had six beers ... ____". I know I'm underestimating it cause it was in one hour but still, that feels like a double-digit revelation minimum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Holy poo poo this ep is a freakin nightmare

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
That episode... not sure it was worth the payoff. I just can't handle large doses of Gabrus.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Nick has tasted the Forbidden Fruit.

SMP
May 5, 2009

n8r posted:

That episode... not sure it was worth the payoff. I just can't handle large doses of Gabrus.

I like Gabrus but an even louder and more obnoxious Gabrus is a bit too much.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/933406204570693632

If they say anything bad about any of these I'll be pissed!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Drunkboxer posted:

torchy's sucks rear end

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

R. Guyovich posted:

torchy's sucks rear end

Its own rear end?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

They can talk poo poo about Torchy's, it's not terrible or anything but it's mad overrated.

If they say Shipley is bad they're loving monsters.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Drunk Nicole Byer out Gabruses Gabrus, didn't think that was possible. The revelation was pretty hilarious though, and I'm sure Gabrus will obsessively follow up on this multiple times in the future.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

They can talk poo poo about Torchy's, it's not terrible or anything but it's mad overrated.

If they say Shipley is bad they're loving monsters.

It probably is overated but I miss it ok.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

they should have reviewed the most pupular fast food resturaunt in texas, In n Out.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Poopy Palpy posted:

Its own rear end?

Any rear end will do, Poopy Palpy.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

cams posted:

holy poo poo, the acoustics at the ucb sunset are garbage

The Hollywood handbook recorded there sounded good. I’d have to wager that it’s just them being loud and sloppy as hell.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
as someone who lives in austin, shipley's is dirt compared to any place that just says, "DONUTS" on their signs, whataburger is a burger king with onion powder instead of liquid smoke, and torchy's is, "what if white people hosed up tacos and overpriced them".

seriously, do not trust people in austin's food opinions. they are going insane from the heat, humidity, and piling the most flavors onto sandwiches without thinking, "what if it tasted good"

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 25, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol if you go to Shipley and get mainly donuts and not kolaches

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I don't know if I can trust wigers food taste impressions any more.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No wonder he gave Wienerschnitzel such a high score

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

its called shipley's do-nuts, not shipley's lovely sausage pockets

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

No wonder he gave Wienerschnitzel such a high score

n8r posted:

Wiger gave Dicks 5 forks.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

Yes

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

No

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

yea the lovely sausage pocket is a name your mom earned they'd never take that from her.

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

Somebody posted the Wiger family's thanksgiving recipes:

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

yea the lovely sausage pocket is a name your mom earned they'd never take that from her.

if you're this mad about regional texas breakfast slander, wait till i reveal that breakfast tacos are bullshit in a world where breakfast burritos exist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

if you're this mad about regional texas breakfast slander, wait till i reveal that breakfast tacos are bullshit in a world where breakfast burritos exist

no you're right on that

I in fact dare say burritos, in general, are superior to tacos unless you're going for a small plates kinda thing.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

no you're right on that

I in fact dare say burritos, in general, are superior to tacos unless you're going for a small plates kinda thing.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I can't wait to hear the I Can Suck My Own Dick drop three months from now because Mitch doesn't screen them.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

HookedOnChthonics posted:

Somebody posted the Wiger family's thanksgiving recipes:

This is good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

the best breakfast tacos are the ones which blur the line between taco and burrito

regular tacos remain superior to their larger cousins

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
real brave of Wiges to drop that admission days before going on tour, with Gabrus, doing a show that always ends in a Q&A.

I predict that every single show will have someone asking about Nick's Dick.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

With Whataburger coming up, I just had their chicken sandwich for the first time and it owned, better than the burger (which is fine but I give the chain a bonus for 24/7 indoors, generous breakfast hours and being Chik-fil-a level clean and friendly). Like maybe second only to the Spicy Chicken Sandwich in the non-premium fast food chicken sandwich category. Wheat bun for a change of pace, big and crispy chicken, verdant green lettuce and a sauce that finds an interesting place between thousand island and barbecue? I think this thing could've made a serious run in Tournament of Chompions: Munch Madness: Chicken Fight.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Introduce the Winter Doughlympics-Susser Games 2018 next year.

They haven't done a Sweet Treats battle yet, have they?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

The Narrator posted:

Introduce the Winter Doughlympics-Susser Games 2018 next year.

They haven't done a Sweet Treats battle yet, have they?

Milkshake battle!

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Couple eps behind, but was there for the Houston Shipley show:

Show started an hour late, so crowd was pretty drunk and unruly. Gabrus brought a sixpack onto the stage and was very down to tell the audience to shut up.
The boys expertly stoked the fire of the Houston-Dallas rivalry (absolute bullshit that they got whataburger), with Mitch promising to "PISS ALL OVER DALLAS"
As a member of the burger brigade, must report that Wiger is truly a weird dude in person. His bizarre mannerisms were not helped by the fact that he was violently coughing throughout the show.
Mitch surprisingly didn't spend an hour talking about Dunkin, unsurprisingly took ages to figure out how to pronounce "kolache" and very sadly closed the episode out by tearing up while talking about Harris.
All in all, one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. 5 forks for the Doughboys live. Listen for my "you sick gently caress!" after the wasted lady asks what the group would do if they poo poo their pants onstage.

Chronicles fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Dec 3, 2017

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Finally subbed to the double cause I wanted to hear the live shows and I have to confess: I also wear sunglasses to use computer.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

Finally subbed to the double cause I wanted to hear the live shows and I have to confess: I also wear sunglasses to use computer.

bad rear end

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
I was also at the Houston show and let me just say: live podcasts should never have audience questions.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Koholint posted:

live podcasts should never have audience questions.

If it only because it encourages goons to try to insert themselves into the podcast by doing stupid poo poo like this:

Chronicles posted:

Listen for my "you sick gently caress!" after the wasted lady asks what the group would do if they poo poo their pants onstage.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I love the live episodes, but Mitch and Nick are probably the worst two people imaginable to be tasked with keeping an audience in line. They were basically straight up letting the audience have a conversation amongst itself during the Vancouver episode.

Learn a lesson from Scotty Auks, boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Koholint posted:

I was also at the Houston show and let me just say: live podcasts should never have audience questions.

Amen.

I think the Doughboys live episodes are generally well done but when it gets to audience questions it's always garbage and someone trying to get them to do a bit.