Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

I’m up to date lol. Love em

I'm a real Assassin's Creed fanatic, an AssHead if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may pick up some ACA arcade port on switch or something.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna play more anime fighting games, maybe learn how to do the most basic of basic Melty combos.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm a real Assassin's Creed fanatic, an AssHead if you will

Lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
more stardew. putting crab pots in the river by my farm.. Truly living the life of a fisherman. Also I want to make beer and wine and stuff because that sounds cool, but how far away am I from having access to that stuff ?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

are cain and abel part of the assassin's creed mythos and lore. i know adam and eve are so it makes sense that cain and abel would also be

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I may pick up some ACA arcade port on switch or something.

get shock troppers or twinkle star spirtes. or that lovely looking port of gunbird 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

get shock troppers or twinkle star spirtes. or that lovely looking port of gunbird 2

Is metal slug X one of the good metal slugs

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

In Training posted:

Yes

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
1, X and 3 are the great Metal Slugs

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

its weird
metal slug 2 is a lot easier and ditches a lot of the honestly kinda bullshit deaths but is notorious for having a tremendous framerate issue that makes it borderline unplayable. IIRC some people reverse engineered and fixed this, so i think you should be able to find an ips patch or modified rom.

X is a rerelease which fixed the bug and adds new weapons (some cool some dumb) and, since its a rerelease, they rearranged a lot of stuff + made it more difficult for those who played 2, so it has a lot of bullshit.

I grew up with the psx port of ms2 which is X, so I'm familiar with a lot of it, and personally think its really good still, but if you want THE metal slug get 3, given you dont have it already

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

are cain and abel part of the assassin's creed mythos and lore. i know adam and eve are so it makes sense that cain and abel would also be

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Cain

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Abel

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Horizon zero Dawn. I'm just now starting it and I'm liking the detective vision. It reminds me of Metroid primes scanning visor which I loved doing.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

wtf, is twinkle star sprites on the switch

holy poo poo i haven't seen that in a long time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Metal Slug X 3 and 5 are the best. 3 has one of the best last ĺevels in all of gaming

I'm playing inject 300 units of insulin and hopefully not wake up but knowing my luck I'll clock in some more eso hours and feeling like starting a metroid prime run for the first time in a while

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
eso? elder scrolls online?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All I've wanted to do the last few days is play dark souls and I can't so it's making me depressed

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
been playing stardew valley in like 20 minute bursts all day.. like an in game day at a time. i wish i could just sit down and dig in, i love the game, but i juts cant seem to find the 'gamer focus'

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

I'm back to playing Alundra. Had taken a break from it but now I'm back and want to finish it before Xenoblade 2 comes out next week.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Got two player Metal Warriors netplay running on ZSNES so that if I can rope imps into playing with me.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

rediscover posted:

been playing stardew valley in like 20 minute bursts all day.. like an in game day at a time. i wish i could just sit down and dig in, i love the game, but i juts cant seem to find the 'gamer focus'

I'm on a weird tempo with that game where sometimes I'll pick it up and just play for a bit like you and other times I'll keep doing "one more day" until it's like 4 am lol. I'll probably be playing this for forever though, I love it

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

P-Mack posted:

Got two player Metal Warriors netplay running on ZSNES so that if I can rope imps into playing with me.

It is pretty fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I'm gonna play Clock Tower. Splatoon 2 added a new map as well

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Metal Gear Solid 3 today. Hopefully I can figure out how to successfully interrogate a dude without immediately murdering him!! If not I will play Yakuza 0.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

UPDATE: I figured it out

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Today is the day I beat The Talos Principle.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hashtag AssHeads

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hashtag AssHeads

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Jim Barris posted:

Today is the day I beat The Talos Principle.

great game

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I tried playing Dwarf Fortress but I couldn't get into it because I've become reliant on the starter pack which hasn't been optimized for the new version and everything feels "off" without it

Got level 20 in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and started building the picnic area

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

ya metal slug is a fixed version of metal slug 2 which had so much slowdown it was almost unplayable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried to play Clock Tower but the laptop I have could only manage to run it at a buttery smooth 14fps

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I tried to play Clock Tower but the laptop I have could only manage to run it at a buttery smooth 14fps

the snes game?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. It looks cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm not sure how you'd get 14 fps in an snes emulator on any computer unless you still have a functioning laptop running dos and windows 95 from like 1998

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk why it's having an issue since I can play fightcade and Melty Blood and crap on it but higan is like barely functional

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

Idk why it's having an issue since I can play fightcade and Melty Blood and crap on it but higan is like barely functional

Just get the latest SNES9x version.
Higan tries to be as accurate as possible and needs a lot more resources

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I just remembered Starcraft 2 is free to play now so maybe I'll try that and see if i can still do Korean 4 gate if that even exists in LoV.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Persona 4 and Odin Sphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lost another day to Stardew Valley...