Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

swickles posted:

I think its kind of hilarious that he is derailing his own agenda through twitter.

Pretty sure he has already abandoned any pretense of governing at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Pretty sure he has already abandoned any pretense of governing at this point

Pretty sure he thinks this is governing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Bought a chromecast and a French press on sale at Target. Costco was empty today.

Happy Black Friday, ya"all.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The wall is particularly amusing because at this point he has less than two years to get a major government construction project going

Good luck buddy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The wall is particularly amusing because at this point he has less than two years to get a major government construction project going

Good luck buddy

He's going to fence off a part of the border somewhere that doesn't currently have one and declare victory.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Time has refuted this claim. Lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Goddamn y’all the sun made me look huge here

https://imgur.com/a/34PnE

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Reminder that forty years ago, a Democratic presidential candidate had to bump out his treated schizophrenic running mate because of the controversy, but this sundowning motherfucker gets to be president.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Goddamn y’all the sun made me look huge here

https://imgur.com/a/34PnE

Lookin swole brah

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Is that man trying to be a car

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The_Hat posted:

Is that man trying to be a car

Turbo Teen couldn't stay a teen forever

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I really hope it's Kaepernick now.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

don't get me started on turbo teen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vtSnD1nug

Skwirl posted:

i say it will be sexual abuse survivors

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

God if you made that with 80's special effects it would be a John Carpenter movie

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

So does he need a license? Does he need insurance for himself? What happens to stuff in the trunk? Like does he have to poop it out later? Is being your own car a chick magnet or does it make things awkward? "Hey babe, wanna go up to Makeout Point and make out in the me?"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hanging out killing dragons on my switch before our delayed thanksgiving today

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ehud posted:

Is there mod support

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Is there mod support

lol nope it's vanilla w/ DLC

If you're used to playing on PC it's probably a waste of time

I am enjoying it because I never played PC more than a couple of hours and never with any mods. It's great running around exploring while I watch games. Single player RPG's rarely hold my attention so this is perfect. I can't sit in front of a PC and play by myself.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

Enjoy your day as much as you can buddy. :glomp:

The wife and I are signing papers for a new build home this morning and I'm super pumped. July 2018 the Candy's gonna be moving into an awesome new house in a great community with one of the best schools in the state for the littles. After 4 years of renting, it's time to get some equity which means I fully expect the market to collapse next August so sorry to all the homeowners itt.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ehud posted:

lol nope it's vanilla w/ DLC

If you're used to playing on PC it's probably a waste of time

I am enjoying it because I never played PC more than a couple of hours and never with any mods. It's great running around exploring while I watch games. Single player RPG's rarely hold my attention so this is perfect. I can't sit in front of a PC and play by myself.

I guess you can mentally have every dragon screaming macho man quotes

enjoy your day the best you can

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Skwirl posted:

kaep doesn't deserve it in the least bit but it won't stop every yokel on the internet wanting to vote him in over a ton of other actual great people or people who were more influential

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Watch out guys daltos is bringing the heat

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the people who really love Colin Kaepernick: yokels

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

It should be the women and men coming forward about sexual harassment and assault. Its already brought down big names in a couple of months.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it should be Visionary Director of the Video Game Nier: Automata Yoko Taro

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It should be fuckin' Mario.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

It should be me for coming forward about Ehuds inappropriate PM's and texts

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
It should be the Mooch, as his short candle burned the brightest of all

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Doltos posted:

kaep doesn't deserve it in the least bit but it won't stop every yokel on the internet wanting to vote him in over a ton of other actual great people or people who were more influential

1) It's not up to a public vote
2) It's not necessarily an endorsement, Trump got it last year, previous honorees include Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Kohmeni

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Give it to Putin and end the honeymoon

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Question for all you office drones experts out there. My wife just accepted a job that’s 100% remote, so she’s working from home full time, and for Christmas I figured I’d get her some fancy office chair so she’s not further destroying her posture with the kitchen table castoff she currently uses. Aside from the obvious answer of let her pick it herself since she knows what’s comfortable to her better than I ever could (or some internet strangers, for that matter), is there a particular brand or type or whatever that’s recommended? I hope to keep it under $500, but my experience is limited to the budget options the state purchases for my office, which isn’t the most informative for anyone looking for comfort.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

There's a chair thread somewhere on these forums, they seem to prefer I think, Human Scale and Steelcase brand chairs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Buy her a DXRacer so every time she has to skype into work she will be embarrassed of the technicolor nerd chair she has to sit in and worse it's pretty comfy

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

weird Asian candy posted:

Enjoy your day as much as you can buddy. :glomp:

The wife and I are signing papers for a new build home this morning and I'm super pumped. July 2018 the Candy's gonna be moving into an awesome new house in a great community with one of the best schools in the state for the littles. After 4 years of renting, it's time to get some equity which means I fully expect the market to collapse next August so sorry to all the homeowners itt.

we've been in our new build home for 4 years now, being able to have network jacks throughout the house is the best.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

Question for all you office drones experts out there. My wife just accepted a job that’s 100% remote, so she’s working from home full time, and for Christmas I figured I’d get her some fancy office chair so she’s not further destroying her posture with the kitchen table castoff she currently uses. Aside from the obvious answer of let her pick it herself since she knows what’s comfortable to her better than I ever could (or some internet strangers, for that matter), is there a particular brand or type or whatever that’s recommended? I hope to keep it under $500, but my experience is limited to the budget options the state purchases for my office, which isn’t the most informative for anyone looking for comfort.

steelcase/herman miller, buy it used and clean and grease it

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

Buy her a DXRacer so every time she has to skype into work she will be embarrassed of the technicolor nerd chair she has to sit in and worse it's pretty comfy

the new hotness is the Clutch Chairz PewDiePie Edition Throttle Series

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

hifi posted:

the new hotness is the Clutch Chairz PewDiePie Edition Throttle Series

Is that the one where the swastika is included or the one that comes with it's own KKK hood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Kaep started something which effects are still being felt in the NFL so I am not sure what more you want him to do.

• Locked thread