Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Like ADHD maybe?

Pretty sure that was a chromosomal disorders joke which is pretty rich coming from Sweden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Jesus

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Woman%27s%20Cookie

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

No one is blaming bears for behaving like bears.

quote:

So far less annoying than the regulars.

quote:

Ramirez admitting letting Europeans into the Americas was a big, big mistake.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

gowb posted:

That's probably the worst Biden I've ever seen

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Even when his competition is people who can't draw like Kirschen and Rall, Ramirez still produces the worst caricatures. I know I'll end up voting for the Ramirez cartoon for the worst caricature gaybie even though I don't know the contestants yet.

Speaking of Kirschen:

Kirschen posted:

Are we at a great turning point in the History of the Middle East? Or are we fooling ourselves? I speculate with this movie poster cartoon. At the very least I hope it brings a smile to your lips.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Someone get every time Tinsley has done this joke, inscribe each joke on it's own individual one-pound lead bar, and drop the whole loving lot on his house.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
That's clearly supposed to be... Harry Reid or perhaps Saul Alinsky

no seriously I can't even tell that's Biden you have Peak Ramirez right there

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

I mean, at least with this one when you tell me it's Biden, I can kinda see it. It's grotesque but it's there. Garrison's Biden looks nothing like him even knowing who it's supposed to be

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Axe-man posted:

What is wrong with swedes man, seriously, don't piss on the street. Jesus.

Only the first two are pissing on the street.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

[that asay strip that compares the poor to bears]

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So this bears represent Russia, and the uneaten caveman represents the Trump partisans who are attempting to deny that collusion happened. AGC.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Sexual abuse is not naughty behavior?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

duz posted:

[that asay strip that compares the poor to bears]

Nah, it’s like Tinsley’s other cartoons that compare minorities to animals with a very thin veil.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Billy Gnosis posted:

Sexual abuse is not naughty behavior?

Naughty behaviour is forgiven next year, if you were nice.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Puigdemont (Catalan indepentist) pictured by cartoonist Javier Aguilar as Harry Potter in a Spanish newspaper.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

How are these guys so bad at this? How do you make such consistent lovely points and contradict them at the same time.

"We're not gonna blame bears for this one bear eating someone." Yeah no poo poo, you just explained what's wrong with the racism you constantly peddle you loving tool.

And are you kidding with the "build a wall" one? As someone mentioned, thanks for admitting that us being welcomed here was a mistake. Also, thanks for (unknowingly) pointing out how loving dumb a wall would have been at that time too. It wouldn't have stopped us, much like a wall spanning all along the US Mexico border wouldn't stop immigration.

Man drat that first one though, it's so AGC that I would really think it was a cartoon against racism if it weren't that artist.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Grimdude posted:

How are these guys so bad at this? How do you make such consistent lovely points and contradict them at the same time.

"We're not gonna blame bears for this one bear eating someone." Yeah no poo poo, you just explained what's wrong with the racism you constantly peddle you loving tool.

And are you kidding with the "build a wall" one? As someone mentioned, thanks for admitting that us being welcomed here was a mistake. Also, thanks for (unknowingly) pointing out how loving dumb a wall would have been at that time too. It wouldn't have stopped us, much like a wall spanning all along the US Mexico border wouldn't stop immigration.

Man drat that first one though, it's so AGC that I would really think it was a cartoon against racism if it weren't that artist.

There's also the small matter of drawing an equivalence with the brutal colonization of the Americas with immigrants coming to the US to get jobs and raise families.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Millions of people wander into bear country and bother the bears every year. Every year, there are about three bear related fatalities.

Meanwhile ladders kill about three hundred people a year.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Zesty posted:

That kind of “humor” stopped after a few seasons.

You might be surprised how progressive a lot of the episodes are if that’s all you’ve gotten out of it.

Yeah, starting around season 5 or so Hawkeye's creepy womanizing starts to diminish significantly, though it never entirely vanishes from the series, as his character slowly gets increasingly war-weary and deranged, and Hot Lips stops being just a walking punchline and becomes much more of a developed character with her own plotlines and development once Loretta Swit and Larry Linville decided there was no comedy left to be wrung from the otherwise one-dimensional portrayals of her and Frank Burns (with the latter leaving the series as, unlike Houlihan, he saw there was no real other direction to take his character).

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on austerity Britain and Brexit – Institute for Fiscal Studies has issued a grim message for the long-suffering British public: the age of austerity is not over"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After John Singer Sargent.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
The roy moore girlscout cookies one posted by manuell is so good, a good hearty chuckle followed by a deep remorse at having laughed at pedophilia.

The stephen collins remote one could have been made anytime in the last 20 years and been great, will its relevance live foreverrrrr?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Collins just does not disappoint.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Not very political though!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Shuka posted:

The stephen collins remote one could have been made anytime in the last 20 years and been great, will its relevance live foreverrrrr?

Smart tvs are pretty easy to use though.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Cloud Potato posted:

The i paper:

"But how will they know that the cards represent DEBT?!," fumes Ramirez as he tears up his latest crosshatched monstrosity, simmering with fury at being upstaged.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Goddamn, has the Mother Goose and Grimm guy always been this blunt and biting with his political humor? Like, I'm not complaining because it's a good comic, but it's just kinda unexpected.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
I know I missed the bulk of the dudes-pissing-in-public conversation, and that makes me sad because I passed a dude pissing on a fence at the mouth of an alley about a week and a half ago. Like he could have gone down the alley but no. He was right next to the street, pissing away at 1 in the afternoon. We're in a low income neighborhood in Spokane, WA, but it's not he couldn't have gone down the alley for some privacy...

What I'm trying to get at is, dudes, if you gotta piss and just Can Not Wait like the majority of humans do, please go down an alley or behind some bushes or something because I don't want to see you pissing in public. Also there are plenty of kids and teens running around this area so that was a bad call to make anyway.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Okay Bob, let's go over this again. As advertised by who, exactly?

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Alhazred posted:

Smart tvs are pretty easy to use though.

Generally the remotes are tv, sound system and Sky box (or similar). Smart TVs don't usually have access to all services. My dad's set up from 20 years ago (with a vcr and hifi) has the same problem as my father in law's set up now (Sky+ and sound bar).

Truly he makes cartoons that capture the essence of the middle class

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Sony Releases New Stupid Piece of poo poo That Doesn't loving Work

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

SwingShift posted:

I know I missed the bulk of the dudes-pissing-in-public conversation, and that makes me sad because I passed a dude pissing on a fence at the mouth of an alley about a week and a half ago. Like he could have gone down the alley but no. He was right next to the street, pissing away at 1 in the afternoon. We're in a low income neighborhood in Spokane, WA, but it's not he couldn't have gone down the alley for some privacy...

What I'm trying to get at is, dudes, if you gotta piss and just Can Not Wait like the majority of humans do, please go down an alley or behind some bushes or something because I don't want to see you pissing in public. Also there are plenty of kids and teens running around this area so that was a bad call to make anyway.

There was an old dude who walked right in the middle of my high school, took his dick out, and had a piss in front of everyone. Turns out he had dementia. :(

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kegluneq posted:

Generally the remotes are tv, sound system and Sky box (or similar). Smart TVs don't usually have access to all services. My dad's set up from 20 years ago (with a vcr and hifi) has the same problem as my father in law's set up now (Sky+ and sound bar).

Truly he makes cartoons that capture the essence of the middle class

As a side note now that I am livingin the US I have come to miss Sky TV.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Let's not sit around while our Nazi problem flares up. An Antifa Cartoon.

Gotta say I'm impressed with the way Delonas fully explores his misogyny.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Tinsley's colorist knew what's up.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sandpuppy posted:

Gotta say I'm impressed with the way Delonas fully explores his misogyny.

Why is she stabbing the window?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Picnic Princess posted:

Why is she stabbing the window?

You mean you don't?

• Locked thread