Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
Techmoan is not Samoan and can unfortunately not achieve the full potential of that channel name.

Also, shithole ghost town, population: 6000 :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

His dead mall videos are great. He was just down here in FL for a month filming our dead gay malls so I’m looking forward to those eventual videos

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Allison’s new Baywatching is great. It’s all trivia, and god drat the cast are fascinating people, mostly in a good way.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The Stylistic Influences of Cuphead
- Super Eyepatch Wolf

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Holy poo poo, has it really been four years since you started doing Baywatching?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
HBomb shared a REALLY good twitter thread about Contra and the antifa catgirl meme and all

https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/934524751158136832

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"something much more interesting" "Death of the author"

???????????????????????

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I remember going on the Contrapoints discord a lot, before leaving because I don't like most of the people there.

One of the former admins who got banned sometime after she ragequitted because people were uncomfortable with her relationship to an adult she had been seeing since she was underage was utterly convinced that Tabby was based entirely upon her.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Good god. If those are the Extremely Online people Contra’s used to dealing with, I can see how her perceptions on left politics might get distorted. She should go to a local DSA meeting or something.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

business hammocks posted:

Allison’s new Baywatching is great. It’s all trivia, and god drat the cast are fascinating people, mostly in a good way.

Newmie being the leg stand in for Hasslehoff is possibly the funniest bit of trivia.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

FlamingLiberal posted:

His dead mall videos are great. He was just down here in FL for a month filming our dead gay malls so I’m looking forward to those eventual videos
Dying malls videos/images are so depressing
https://twitter.com/mikeydangelo/status/934270422635466752

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I felt deep grief looking at this image.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

sexpig by night posted:

HBomb shared a REALLY good twitter thread about Contra and the antifa catgirl meme and all

Yeah, This twitter thread really makes a lot of sense. Especially to people who keep reading all the BS thats written in tabloid and mainstream papers about Trans people.

https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/934538207605198849

Plus you made her a catgirl. Who doesn't like catgirls?

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 26, 2017

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Soooo... Did the pubey Prison Man ever find out that his blackout turboshit pills are full of soy? Because I think someone needs to warn him. Or just let him keep blacking out and spasm-pooing all over the place. Whatever’s funnier, really.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

They'd make up a reason to not care or they'd pull some gotcha poo poo like "Well actually I already stopped so and so ago when I noticed!" It's extremely rare these people will ever admit wrong.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
LGR did a video about picking a retro PC with several guests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CgisEFObjA

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Yardbomb posted:

They'd make up a reason to not care or they'd pull some gotcha poo poo like "Well actually I already stopped so and so ago when I noticed!" It's extremely rare these people will ever admit wrong.

He is also really obviously embarrassed by having to shill brain pills.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Doctor Spaceman posted:

He is also really obviously embarrassed by having to shill brain pills.

Wasn't there a study done earlier this year by actual medical professionals that showed these kinds of weirdo brain pills and gamer fuel stimulant supplements actually caused more harm to people's brains than the did help long term?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Well given that there is no such thing as a brain enhancing pill, doing literally nothing is the best they can hope for.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Alaois posted:

"something much more interesting" "Death of the author"

???????????????????????

Are you making fun of the idea that a death of the author critique can be interesting, or are you asking what death of the author means?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Falstaff posted:

Are you making fun of the idea that a death of the author critique can be interesting, or are you asking what death of the author means?

It's the first one

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Specially given that Contra on that quoted post was like "Well a friend of mine who came up with the Tabby character in order to poke fun at """bad""" leftists is now baffled at folk actually liking her", it makes sense!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Max Wilco posted:

LGR did a video about picking a retro PC with several guests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CgisEFObjA

i need to stop watching lgr before i end up with a 386 i swear to god

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Soooo... Did the pubey Prison Man ever find out that his blackout turboshit pills are full of soy? Because I think someone needs to warn him. Or just let him keep blacking out and spasm-pooing all over the place. Whatever’s funnier, really.

He's getting money and attention. He'll keep saying and doing whatever it takes to keep getting money and attention. Nothing else matters.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

business hammocks posted:

Honestly, the trivia is generally my favorite part of each episode, since everything surrounding Baywatch seems more interesting than the show itself.

I'm reminded immediately of Dashcon.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

I'm sure Martin Luther King would be glad to see weeaboo furries continue his work.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I'm sure Martin Luther King would be glad to see weeaboo furries continue his work.

THis but unironicly.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq05MgGMVMM

:itwaspoo:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

heck, same

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!

financially racist posted:

i need to stop watching lgr before i end up with a 386 i swear to god

Or putting woodgrain on everything

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Man, having a PC hat can run the old Mechwarrior games at a playable rate sure sounds tempting.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

cool a white person misappropriating a dead black man's name in order to justify their own personal prejudices, what a novel concept

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yup. I said this in another thread but I hope other game companies get scrutinized before I get the game so that poo poo gets fixed.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Augus posted:

cool a white person misappropriating a dead black man's name in order to justify their own personal prejudices, what a novel concept

I think misappropriating MLK Jr. is now part of white culture.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

MLK actually had some pretty interesting things to say about youth counterculture.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I think MLK jr would be delighted with whoever's making an effort to improve the African-American's standing, so long as they're being genuine and not like, avid KKK members or Nazis. Better that they're trying to make things better than sitting on the sidelines complaining right?

How on the money am I?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ah yes, martin luther king, famous author of The Death Of The Author

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ugh, and right on cue Contra is pushing tickets for a 'debate' with her, that alt-right trans lady the CHUDs love, and some other dorkus. I'd be kinda charitable about it being a reasonable thing to want to get her perspective out and all but she's literally raising money for...these guys...

https://www.ubyssey.ca/culture/free-speech-club/

So yea, buy your tickets, give a bunch of alt right memelords money directly, to hear Contra go 'actually that's not right' while some moron shouts "FACTS OVER FEELS" and a chorus of subhumans cheers about how wrecked that SJW nerd just got. Gotta keep the respectability politics game strong, one of these days Blair White is gonna just admit she's wrong, we just need to find the right magic spell of debate tactics!

• Locked thread